Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• branch0095 April 16
  • cohendpt April 16
  • Flipper April 16
  • fontaines April 16
  • footballjunkie April 16
  • MikeOcherts April 16
  • rabidbucfan April 16
  • SMFFCN April 16
  • Swampies April 17
  • Troy_Polamalyourass April 16

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13147
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13077
  • JRMRRT 12518
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • LukeB5301 8260
  • BuckysGT 8039
  • Smitty 7800
  • garyzab 7116
  • TBL 4957
  • fontaines 4878
  • branch0095 4865

Who's Online (6)

• branch0095 12:39AM
  • chaindog35 12:40AM
  • donvaughn 12:40AM
  • N_Diddy 12:38AM
  • Smitty 12:39AM
  • vincentjmack 12:38AM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
What Is On Your DYNASTY Upside Board?
  • dunlap13dunlap13
    List your ten upside board players for dynasty purposes. Can include who ever you want but should have more of a focus for future purposes.
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • cohendptcohendpt April 16
    Marques Wilson...possibly bears number 3 and future 2 if when Marshall is finished.
    NON PPR, 1QB/2WR/2RB/1TE/1flex(w/r/t)/K/DL/2LB/DB
    5 pts/TD, no fraction points 50 pass yds = 1 point, 20 receiving/rushing = 1 point, salary cap league ($100; 25% salary increase 1st/2nd yr resign; 50% salary increase year 3 and on)

2014 roster
    QB: cam $5, kap $1.75
    RB: Charles $18.75, McCoy $15, wilson, bAll $2.50, bEll $2.50, stacy $1.25, s.taylor $1.25, ellington $1.25, l.murray $1.25, c. Michael $1.25
    WR: Julio $11, Gordon $1.25
    TE: Reed $1.25, Ertz $1.75, Bostik $1.25, pitta $1.25
    DB:T. Matheiu $1.25
    LB: kuechly $1.75, burfict $1.25
    DL: Quinn $1.25
    K: Prater $1.25
  • rabidbucfan April 16
    well for me "future" is only 2 or 3 years max so:

J. Bell - could get plenty of touches over the next couple years and R. Bush is still fragile
    M. Wheaton - got off to a slow start last year with the finger issues but seems like a ton of potential and Big Ben's still chucking the ball
    J. Boykin - the coach has a crush on him and he's WR3 for A. Rodgers which is a place that J. Jones made valid and Boykin is better than Jones imo
    Z. Stacy - I've be a fan of his from the get go, I hope he stays healthy and get all the carries for STL over the next couple of years
    G. Tate - working the middle while the opposing D is covering Calvin is going to get him solid WR2/3 numbers for sure
    C. Patterson - he will get more involved as time goes on and the sky is the limit
    M. Floyd - he's good and has Fitz as a role model the only issue with him is who will be throwing the ball
    A. Dobson - if his foot is healed and Brady trusts him he could get huge targets 
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a government. "
    John Adams
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass April 16
    QB: Kirk Cousins: I feel this QB might get traded during the draft

RB: Christine Michael: I assume he will be on many lists

WR: Michael Crabtree: I'll stand by my prediction; Crabtree will be a top 10 WR this season (outscoring R Cobb)

TE: Zach Ertz: Troy's man crush....the next Jimmy Graham (sans the chronic back injury lol)
    12 Team PPR Dynasty

QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE

Luck, Cutler
    Spiller, L Bell, Tate, Michael
    Calvin, AJ Green, Marshall, Britt, M Brown
    Gronk, Cameron
    1.1, 1.7
    2 2015 1sts
  • fontaines April 16
    rabidbucfan said:

well for me "future" is only 2 or 3 years max so:

J. Bell - could get plenty of touches over the next couple years and R. Bush is still fragile
    M. Wheaton - got off to a slow start last year with the finger issues but seems like a ton of potential and Big Ben's still chucking the ball
    J. Boykin - the coach has a crush on him and he's WR3 for A. Rodgers which is a place that J. Jones made valid and Boykin is better than Jones imo
    Z. Stacy - I've be a fan of his from the get go, I hope he stays healthy and get all the carries for STL over the next couple of years
    G. Tate - working the middle while the opposing D is covering Calvin is going to get him solid WR2/3 numbers for sure
    C. Patterson - he will get more involved as time goes on and the sky is the limit
    M. Floyd - he's good and has Fitz as a role model the only issue with him is who will be throwing the ball
    A. Dobson - if his foot is healed and Brady trusts him he could get huge targets 

This list is why i usually can't work out a trade with you in any leagues lol
    DC Nation Forum Moderator

• MikeOcherts April 16
    Most have been covered...

D. Moore - needs to stay healthy. Only one year left on contract & I could see him excelling as a #2 with a legit #1 somewhere else...
  • Flipper April 16
    Great topic.

Love the start with Marques Wilson. I agree.

10. Marques Wilson 

9. DeAndre Hopkins- Begins to ascend to top 10 status this year.  

8. Christine Michael- I know a lot of people are on his band wagon right now but I think he finishes 2014 looking at being a top 5 fantasy pick for 2015.

7. Lamar Miller- I think he has way more talent than Moreno and Moreno's presence pushes Miller to excel. Miami was a disaster last year and Miller managed 4 yards per carry.

6. Michael Crabtree- Healthy and a nightmare after the catch. I think he easily outproduces his ADP. If SF drafts a WR his ADP may slip even more making him a bargain.

5. Doug Martin- This one depends on your league but I hear a lot of people doubting him. Too many for my liking. He could easily return to top 5 status and in my opinion should. If you get him late first round or later that's fantastic value.

4. Travis Kelce- Monster upside with next to no price tag. I think he ends up in the top 5-7 TE.

3. Jake Locker- Threatened by rookie QB, Locker rises to the occasion under Wisenhunt (who is not the OC by the way but I think Jason Michael will adopt some of his philosophy).

2. Bernard Pierce- I know this one has been done many times but the way things look right now he may be a complete steal this year when you look at his ADP vs. his upside. Huge upside.

1. Terrence Williams- Severely underrated right now based on ADP. One of my favorite breakout players for 2014 and beyond.
    Troy_Polamalyourass said:

QB: Kirk Cousins: I feel this QB might get traded during the draft

RB: Christine Michael: I assume he will be on many lists

WR: Michael Crabtree: I'll stand by my prediction; Crabtree will be a top 10 WR this season (outscoring R Cobb)

TE: Zach Ertz: Troy's man crush....the next Jimmy Graham (sans the chronic back injury lol)

Nice to see you on the Crabs train. Welcome.

• branch0095 April 16
    In no particular order. Just off the top of my head.

TWill
    Ellington
    Boykin
    Kelce
    Dobson
    Gerhart
    Hopkins
    Stills
    Ertz
    Nicks

A couple deep sleeper plays that I like are

MWilson
    DaRick

2014 predictions

(3/16) Toby Gerhart will have 1400 total yards and 8TDs
    (3/16) Cobb will outscore Allen in PPR
    EJ Manuel - dual threat. Ton of weapons at his disposal.
    Kendall Hunter - while everyone is on Lattimore's nuts, Hunter will be the man to step up.
    Kendall Wright - quietly a PPR beast in 2013. Now watch him get the yards and TD's to go with the receptions.
  • SMFFCN April 16
    No special order:
    • Marvin Jones (should have cemented the #2 slot and has AJG drawing the heavy coverage)
    • J. Boykin (Displayed a lot of potential last year, cemented the #3 slot, and has people in front of him coming up on contract years)
    • T. Kelce (Could be a total monster, especially with Smith always looking for that check down)
    • K. Britt (Yes, I'm biting again. I like his new landing spot and think he finally puts it together)
    • G. Tate (same as M. Jones' situation)
    //BOLD PREDICTIONS//
    (20140329) - Riley Cooper posts a 1,200/10 season and breaks into the top 10!
  • SwampiesSwampies April 17
    Stacy (Fisher bell cow)
    Ertz ( will break out near mid season if not early)
    Foles ( will continue his high percentage of throws with little Int's)
    Jerigan ( will emerge as the new Cruz)
    Stills ( will break the mold of being a one horse pony)
    R. Woods ( will be EJ's go to guy)
    Wright ( Locker connection to greener pastures)
    J Todman ( will take over as the starter)
    Stanford ( finally the planets are alined )
    Vereen ( will prove he's a PPR monster)

Dark horse Cierre Wood ( Ray Rice )
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, Josh McCown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
Add a Comment