Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson April 21
  • branch0095 April 19
  • chaindog35 April 22
  • emurrell17 April 22
  • JRMRRT April 18
  • Luke April 22
  • N_Diddy April 22
  • paulg002 April 19
  • Smitty April 22

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13221
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13111
  • JRMRRT 12596
  • Wutthecrapman 9983
  • LukeB5301 8271
  • BuckysGT 8055
  • Smitty 7861
  • garyzab 7116
  • TBL 4969
  • branch0095 4908
  • fontaines 4902

Who's Online (2)

• hawk12 4:19AM
  • rabidbucfan 4:20AM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Lynch and Harvin for Ball and Foles
  • chaindog35chaindog35 April 18
    I'm trying to put together an offer for Ball and Foles in my 10 team non ppr league. Does Lynch and Harvin for Foles and Ball seem like a fair offer? I like the idea of getting Foles and then having the option of moving Brees to another team to get younger in general.

Thoughts?
  • N_Diddy April 18
    depends on rosters ... can you post what you have?  Brees is the bomb ... if you have a shot I'd keep him as long as possible - but can understand moving him now for top value if you can
    Is this a fair offer to start or should I include Clay as well? He needs a TE and I already have Graham and Thomas.
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT April 18
    Ball/Foles

DC Nation Forum Moderator
    Should I add Clay to make it more even? I don't want to insult him with the first offer.
  • SmittySmitty April 19
    Give me the Foles-Montee lol

Easy call. Even if the roster needs further trading after the move, I take that value all day and FoleMontee that roster!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • branch0095 April 19
    This is tough for me because I'm a seller of both Lynch/Harvin. However, I remain a bit skeptical of Ball (though I'd still take him over Lynch). The issue for me is investing so much value in a QB in a 10team 1QB league, especially when you already have Brees. QBs just don't carry value in these types of leagues.....They just don't.
    2014 predictions

(3/16) Toby Gerhart will have 1400 total yards and 8TDs
    (3/16) Cobb will outscore Allen in PPR
  • SmittySmitty April 19
    It's a deal id do. I cash in on Harvin, quietly upgrade Lynch, and worst case you have elite QBs for a decade.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • paulg002paulg002 April 19
    Deal Bree's before you do that.
  • bddavidsonbddavidson April 21
    i doubt that gets it done but i do it in a heartbeat..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • chaindog35chaindog35 April 21
    The offer has changed. He is willing to do Lynch and Hilton for Foles, Ball and some yet to be named future rookie pick. He wants me to put together the offer and he'll counter, if he thinks the pick is too high. Thoughts on the pick? I can get one up to 10 years in the future, but would prefer one in 2016-2018.
  • emurrell17 April 22
    I'd get one this year or next...Idk why you can even get picks that far out
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • chaindog35chaindog35 April 22
    emurrell17 said:

I'd get one this year or next...Idk why you can even get picks that far out

It was the default setting on mfl.com and just became one of our default league by-laws as a result. It's paid off though. I trade for picks far in the future and then wait for them to cone around. I have 3 of the top 5 picks this year and 9 of the top 20 next year.
    This is the final deal:

Lynch, Hilton, 3d in 2016 for Ball, Foles, 1st in 2019
  • N_Diddy April 22
    2019 1st???  Damn ... I just hope I'm alive in 2019, let alone playing FF lol.  Nice deal man, I like it a lot!  
    Any other thoughts on the deal? Most of my league thinks it's fair, while one guy thinks I got hosed.
  • LukeLuke April 22
    chaindog35 said:

This is the final deal:

Lynch, Hilton, 3d in 2016 for Ball, Foles, 1st in 2019

Wow... I didn't realize that picks could go that far out!  I think that's a steal for you!  Think Hilton will be drastically affected by Wayne returning and Nicks arriving plus the talent of D. Rogers waiting in the wing....

• SmittySmitty April 22
    I love it, even if you can't trade Brees. Your set at QB and Ball > Lynch. Let em laugh.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
Add a Comment