Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson December 2012
  • FarFromHome December 2012
  • GlassJoe September 2012
  • greatprodigy August 2012
  • LukeB5301 July 2013
  • rhinos00 December 2012
  • Smitty December 2012
  • tmoney December 2012
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie December 2012

Tagged

• league 13
  • dc 12
  • dcnation 7
  • nation 5
  • 2 3

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12549
  • bddavidson 12107
  • JRMRRT 11024
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7653
  • LukeB5301 7407
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6961
  • TBL 4670
  • fontaines 4389
  • branch0095 4292

Who's Online (5)

• chaindog35 6:13PM
  • JRMRRT 6:16PM
  • RonJenkins 6:16PM
  • vincentjmack 6:15PM
  • zeeshan2 6:16PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
DC Nation 2 (league of draftcalc users)
  • SmittySmitty

League Home | Rosters | Draft Results | Transaction History | Rules | Smitty's Predicted top two 2012 finishers: Reisssox & Tusken10
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com

FEB is Zombie Month on DC | Get your Zombie Avatar at the SKETCHSTORE!

• LukeB5301LukeB5301 August 2012
    Crazy how much my drafting has changed from then to now.. Loved my team then, not so much now...
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • rhinos00 August 2012
    I have no regrets and some of my gambles paid off. At the time I wasn't too thrilled to take Julio with my 2nd pick, now I'm absolutely loving it. The gamble on Ridley in the middle of the 8th round paid off big time for me. I just need Britt to get his stuff together...
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome August 2012
    Well done godfather...me likey
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • SmittySmitty August 2012
    Lots of tough teams, and injuries hit some more than others, like Pacman, Rippers, etc... very close rosters, so no one take offense I selected two up above.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com

FEB is Zombie Month on DC | Get your Zombie Avatar at the SKETCHSTORE!

• bddavidsonbddavidson August 2012
    going with omhabrad/FFH but overall very tough teams..and only by a hair do i pick theses ..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome August 2012
    bddavidson said:

going with omhabrad/FFH but overall very tough teams..and only by a hair do i pick theses ..

i endorse this statement from the bottom of my black heart... :D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • greatprodigygreatprodigy August 2012
    Happy with the RBs I was able to draft in this league, would probably not have traded up to draft ARod if I could do it over again and wish I would have drafted a receiver earlier, going to be hurting there this year
    2013 Predictions:
    Russell Wilson - #1 QB
    Kenny Britt - Top 5-10 WR
    Smitty said:

Lots of tough teams, and injuries hit some more than others, like Pacman, Rippers, etc... very close rosters, so no one take offense I selected two up above.

It's okay, Smitty...I like being the underdog.  Never underestimate the power of the TE....:P
  • rhinos00 September 2012
    I want to say this was 100% pure strategy, but did I get LUCKY drafting Spiller, Ridley, and Cobb (well at least for Week1 lol).

EDIT: I just realized that I made a significant miscalculation in the draft. Started looking at the live scores and did NOT realize we could start 3 RBs...whoops!
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 September 2012
    My team blows..

That said Joe.. Remember all the crap you gave me for liking tamme?? Saying i didn't need one of your over priced Tes?? Its ok Joe
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome September 2012
    i rode the success of mr jay cutler to victory!!!!

Cough...bump...

LukeB5301 said:

My team blows..

That said Joe.. Remember all the crap you gave me for liking tamme?? Saying i didn't need one of your over priced Tes?? Its ok Joe

8-2, Luke?  8-2?

That is a two-pronged joke....curious if anyone gets it.

As for Tamme, he had a nice first game.  Let's see if it continues.  As for my overpriced TEs, I'm fresh out.  Finley and VD will both enjoy stellar years (waaaay more stellererer than Tamme!), and I've got a RB I can plug in until Satanahan goes all nutso and starts giving love to Helu.

8^P

wanted to make a harmless comment after two weeks are in the books...uh...im the highest scoring team in the league....is that good?

Comment when your doing good so you must comment when your not....I got eliminated...stupid mjd...stupid jordy....my first ppr league where we start three wrs...after a season I really understand the importance of consistent wrs...

• bddavidsonbddavidson September 2012
    FarFromHome said:

wanted to make a harmless comment after two weeks are in the books...uh...im the highest scoring team in the league....is that good?

pretty good FFH... Especially since i picked ya..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • rhinos00 December 2012
    That's right, bringing this thread back to life! Extremely happy with my team so far. Newton has finally come alive and justified me using my 1.07 on him just in time for the playoffs.
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 2012
    FarFromHome said:

Comment when your doing good so you must comment when your not....I got eliminated...stupid mjd...stupid jordy....my first ppr league where we start three wrs...after a season I really understand the importance of consistent wrs...

• tmoneytmoney December 2012
    Should be in the semis, but got cute with my starting lineup last week.
  • rhinos00 December 2012
    On to the championship I go...looks like I will be playing Reissox, one of the teams Smitty picked to finish top 2. I officially adopt the UNDERDOG label!!!
  • bddavidsonbddavidson December 2012
    Congrats for moving on Rhino!!!

in a side note looks like the league high scorer was not in the playoffs!!
    DC Nation Moderator
12›
Add a Comment