Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson January 11
  • branch0095 December 2013
  • BuckysGT December 2013
  • donvaughn January 12
  • EverydownBack December 2013
  • FarFromHome December 2013
  • Iceman January 12
  • MikeOcherts January 11
  • NA12 January 11
  • Payton34 January 12
  • rabidbucfan December 2013
  • Smitty January 12
  • Swampies December 2013
  • SweetLew December 2013
  • TBL December 2013
  • TexasBornCowboysFan December 2013
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie December 2013
  • Wutthecrapman January 11
  • zeeshan2 January 12

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12265
  • bddavidson 11802
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9885
  • BuckysGT 7580
  • LukeB5301 7232
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6632
  • TBL 4531
  • fontaines 4163
  • branch0095 4110

Who's Online (7)

• bddavidson 9:59AM
  • BostonBrowns 10:00AM
  • draftcalc 9:59AM
  • Dynomite 10:00AM
  • wh0urdady 9:58AM
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 9:58AM
  • Zep 10:00AM
Homepage | Playoff Rankings | Playoff Bracket | Forums | DC Subscription - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
LaGarrette Blount
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman December 2013
    Can Blount be trusted in non ppr leagues during a playoff run? I have a few teams hit hard by injures and just horrible matchups. Pats run the ball more than people think and I think Ridley may have shot himself in the foot one too many times. Blount has recently been the carrier of the rock on early downs and more importantly the goal line on a team that scores often. Can he be trusted as an RB2 during the playoffs?

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • SweetLewSweetLew December 2013
    If ridley is inactive yes...but if he's not then good luck figuring out how they distribute the carries.
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 2013
    no
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    FarFromHome said:

no

hell no 
    Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. - Mark Twain
  • BuckysGT December 2013
    I wouldn't trust him.
  • EverydownBackEverydownBack December 2013
    I wouldn't touch Blount at all it could be any bodies week in the NE backfield.
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie December 2013
    rabidbucfan said:

FarFromHome said:

no

hell no

I endorse this statement.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • donvaughndonvaughn December 2013
    Trust no Belichick RB. At some point, Ridley could get another chance. That being said, I think Blount and Vereen will be the main guys with Bolden sprinkled in if you're desperate, but keep in mind he fumbles he's done.
    Ya I guess what I ment to say was a flex at best...NE rbs are way too tough to figure out for my liking
  • TexasBornCowboysFanTexasBornCowboysFan December 2013
    SweetLew said:

Ya I guess what I ment to say was a flex at best...NE rbs are way too tough to figure out for my liking

I might flex him if I'm in the toliet bowl, but not the playoffs.
    Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

Would any of you start him over Andre Brown vs the Seahawks or Rainey vs 49ers? My other start is DeMarco vs. GB

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    Not even close over Andre Brown, might consider Blount over Rainey depending on how each back does this weekend, but prob not. I'd take Rainey's 15-20 touches.
  • bddavidsonbddavidson December 2013
    Wutthecrapman said:

Would any of you start him over Andre Brown vs the Seahawks or Rainey vs 49ers? My other start is DeMarco vs. GB

i am confused. doesnt seahawks play 49ers? and murray plays bears?
    DC Nation Moderator
    I think he means in 2 weeks?
  • bddavidsonbddavidson December 2013
    SweetLew said:

i guess but i didnt see that anywhere
    DC Nation Moderator
    Wutthecrapman said:

no
    Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. - Mark Twain
    bddavidson said:

SweetLew said:

i guess but i didnt see that anywhere

Yes, sorry this is for week 15, I have a bye this week

• TBLTBL December 2013
    I wouldn't trust Blount as anything more then a very weak flex. Start Brown or Rainey instead.
  • branch0095 December 2013
    Do any of you feel that Blount is a solid stash for 2014? Possibly taking over early down duties from Ridley longterm?
    2013 predictions

-Cobb outscores Harvin in PPR
    -Chris Ivory will be a top 15RB
    -Kenny Britt finishes outside the top 20WRs
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 2013
    branch0095 said:

Do any of you feel that Blount is a solid stash for 2014? Possibly taking over early down duties from Ridley longterm?

no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    No. Blount is on a one year deal this year. Doubt will re-sign him
123›
Add a Comment