Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson December 18
  • DeathStars December 18
  • MikeOcherts December 19
  • Smitty December 18
  • Wutthecrapman December 18

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12143
  • bddavidson 11228
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9611
  • BuckysGT 7551
  • LukeB5301 7163
  • garyzab 7052
  • Smitty 6365
  • TBL 4463
  • branch0095 3955
  • fontaines 3951

Who's Online (4)

• Iceman 2:46PM
  • pemo 2:46PM
  • Smitty 2:45PM
  • whodatty 2:45PM
Homepage | Articles | Rankings | Projections | Start Bench | Calcs | Forums | Terms | FAQs - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Starting Lineup for the Championship
  • DeathStarsDeathStars
    A few questions - PPR.  I'm definitely starting Stacy and Vereen for sure and Marshall, Gordon, Edelman; Cameron and TE.

Questions:

QB:   Cam or R. Wilson - have Cam now

FLEX: Cooper, Fitz, Hilton, Todman (assuming MJD is out)

DST:  Panthers or Browns
  • SmittySmitty December 18
    I go Cam as well. Tough call, though.  Todman for sure if MJD is out, if not, Fitz if healthy. Panthers, but close after last week's showing by CLE. I'm just not sure what to expect from Hilton. Not his fault, I blame IND not consistently looking like a top 3-5 passing attack on that coaching staff. Edit this and create a poll, you're missing out on a lot of votes from those that read and don't post.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman December 18
    I personally like Wilson. Much more calm and reliable.

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • DeathStarsDeathStars December 18
    Smitty said:

I go Cam as well. Tough call, though.  Todman for sure if MJD is out, if not, Fitz if healthy. Panthers, but close after last week's showing by CLE. I'm just not sure what to expect from Hilton. Not his fault, I blame IND not consistently looking like a top 3-5 passing attack on that coaching staff. Edit this and create a poll, you're missing out on a lot of votes from those that read and don't post.

Tried to edit and include a poll, received this:

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

• bddavidsonbddavidson December 18
    Smitty said:

is Indy staff to be consider along with Buffalo and the dolphins now?
    DC Nation Moderator
  • MikeOcherts December 19
    Cam, Hilton (just a feeling) & Panthers for me...

Just my $0.02...
Add a Comment