Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• MusicCityMayhem December 20
  • Smitty December 20

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12143
  • bddavidson 11258
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9640
  • BuckysGT 7551
  • LukeB5301 7163
  • garyzab 7072
  • Smitty 6383
  • TBL 4479
  • branch0095 3977
  • fontaines 3953

Who's Online (3)

• branch0095 12:51AM
  • Iceman 12:51AM
  • MusicCityMayhem 12:51AM
Homepage | Articles | Rankings | Projections | Start Bench | Calcs | Forums | Terms | FAQs - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
This yr's Samkon Gado: Jordan Todman
  • MusicCityMayhemMusicCityMayhem
    I thought this was an original thought, but it looks like others in the FF share this opinion. All I can think about this matchup is 1.) No Shorts (lol) 2.) Ten D (pass vs. rush) 3.) Home crowd, Division game 4.) Fresh, fast legs & good hands.

I'm excited. & I'm starting him over Lynch in PPR cause that's what my gut says; & that's how we do it in DC Nation.

What's the point of all these bold predictions if we never use them?

Even if Lynch goes off & I lose because of it. I won't regret anything. Good luck to everybody.

WHIR if anyone wants to drop a link off.

Thanks
  • SmittySmitty December 20
    Gado lol. Wow, haven't seen that name in a while.

Always trust your gut. I couldn't sit Lynch, but that's me. Todman could easily outscore anyone during one given week with the situation looking solid. 

Would you start Todman over Gio? That's my tough call. I imagine you would given you'd sit Lynch.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • MusicCityMayhemMusicCityMayhem December 20
    Gio vs Todman is a tougher decision for me. Both great matchups. I have them ranked 7-8 (T>G) in my projections...so, real close.

I think the difference, for me, is the workload. The only reason BJGE only got 4 carries last week was due to illness, not game design. The 4 weeks prior to that, he piled up 83 touches. That's not to say that Gio couldn't blow up with only 15 touches, especially if this is PPR (Vikes giving up 5+ rec/game to RBs), but, all signs point to Todman being a 3-down back & racking up 20-30 touches against a Tennessee defense that's given up a TD to RBs in 10 straight games & allowed Fantasy RBs to top 20 pts in 9 of those 10.

Todman is also fresher, with a lot to prove, in my opinion. People forget he was the Big East Offensive Player of the year when he came out to the draft.

(I'm also forced to play Ryan Griffin this week, lol...Go UCONN!?!)

I love Gio against Minnesota but, you're right, I like Todman more by a hair this week.

Just go with the 'ole gut...

Fantasy = Talent + Opportunity

Good luck Smitty!

Add a Comment