Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• FarFromHome December 30
  • greatprodigy December 27
  • jintsfan66 December 28
  • LukeB5301 December 27
  • Smitty December 30
  • Swampies December 30
  • TexasBornCowboysFan December 30
  • Troy_Polamalyourass December 29
  • zeeshan2 December 27

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12177
  • bddavidson 11343
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9686
  • BuckysGT 7552
  • LukeB5301 7171
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6441
  • TBL 4481
  • branch0095 4015
  • fontaines 3977

Who's Online (6)

• andr3wl 8:06AM
  • BostonBrowns 8:05AM
  • draftyinhere 8:05AM
  • george 8:03AM
  • Metalgod 8:03AM
  • rabidbucfan 8:06AM
Homepage | Articles | Rankings | Projections | Start Bench | Calcs | Forums | Terms | FAQs - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Breaking Bad marathon starts today 12pm eastern time!
  • Swampies December 27
    I started my marathon run early this week on Netflix but it's going to running all week on AMC so clear up your DVR! I do need to check how many seasons Netflix runs just so I can save some room on the DVR. Again big thanks Troy in bringing this up on what you were doing on your Va Ca! :-bd
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 December 27
    Netflix has everything except the last half of the last season
    My 2013 Predictions[Non-PPR]:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [ ] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [ ] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [ ] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • Swampies December 27
    LukeB5301 said:

Netflix has everything except the last half of the last season

very cool thanks Luke ! That will save a lot on my DVR!
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    K Steven Hauschka

• jintsfan66 December 27
    Just started watching this over the break. Got through season 2 episode 6

Crazy shit!
    Team #1
    QB - Arod, Roethlisberger
    RB - AP, T rich, Spiller, Pierce, Moreno, L. Murray
    WR - Julio Jones, Cobb, A. Brown, Nicks, T. Smith, TY Hilton, Blackmon
    TE - Graham, Thomas
    D- SF
    K- Dawson
    Taxi: C. Patterson Michael

Starting Requirements: 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1 DEF 1 PPR

• FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 27
    ive watched ZERO episodes of the show and cleared space on my dvr  last night...I plan on recording at least the first two seasons....HERE I COME....expectations are high with everyone claiming its reign as best series....lets rock
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • Swampies December 27
    I want to hear from everyone that is new to Breaking Bad on what seen that got you hooked to want to watch more!
    I know mine but I'll wait to not be a spoiler. but I guess in the mean time you could say what episode!
    K Steven Hauschka

• Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass December 27
    FarFromHome said:

ive watched ZERO episodes of the show and cleared space on my dvr  last night...I plan on recording at least the first two seasons....HERE I COME....expectations are high with everyone claiming its reign as best series....lets rock

+1

Anytime my 1 year old daughter is asleep or out on the town with mommy, I'm gonna get in as many episodes as usual...
    Non PPR Dynasty
    1 pt every 50 yds passing/20 yds rushing
    4 pt passing TD

QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE

P Manning, Luck, Cutler
    Richardson, Spiller, L Bell, Ridley, Michael, Tate, B Pierce
    Calvin, AJ Green, Marshall, Britt, Shorts, Floyd (AZ), M Brown
    Gronk, JT, Cameron
    3 2014 1sts
    okay...watched the pilot first episode...then immediately watched episode #2....really really great start for a series...got my attention and has kept my interest...it might be in my top 5 starts for a series so far....dude just found out that hydrochloric acid goes through bath tubs....what a horrible mess that would be...lmao....my #1 start for a series?....SPARTICUS....the start of that series left me speechless....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • greatprodigygreatprodigy December 27
    FarFromHome said:

okay...watched the pilot first episode...then immediately watched episode #2....really really great start for a series...got my attention and has kept my interest...it might be in my top 5 starts for a series so far....dude just found out that hydrochloric acid goes through bath tubs....what a horrible mess that would be...lmao....my #1 start for a series?....SPARTICUS....the start of that series left me speechless....

Hell yeah Spartacus my favorite show by far! Breaking bad probably #2 or 3 behind game of thrones
    2013 Predictions:
    Russell Wilson - #1 QB
    Kenny Britt - Top 5-10 WR
  • SmittySmitty December 27
    watching on and off!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • Swampies December 27
    FarFromHome said:

Yes, the tub seen! Reminds me of Pulp Fiction scenario on how to get rid of a dead guy in a car!
    K Steven Hauschka

• zeeshan2zeeshan2 December 27
    I got a breaking bad marathon going on right now; it's called my laptop :p

When you get to it, the old guy in the wheelchair with the bell is awesome!
    well...im now 5 episodes in today and it appears IM HOOKED...line and sinker...my kids aren't to happy cause its 85 and sunny and dad aint leaving the house...lol

• Swampies December 27
    FarFromHome said:

well...im now 5 episodes in today and it appears IM HOOKED...line and sinker...my kids aren't to happy cause its 85 and sunny and dad aint leaving the house...lol

Ding! Lol
    K Steven Hauschka

• jintsfan66 December 28
    Started 2 days ago, 3 nights in row up to 2am and cannot stop.

Through season 3 episode 6......more please
    Team #1
    QB - Arod, Roethlisberger
    RB - AP, T rich, Spiller, Pierce, Moreno, L. Murray
    WR - Julio Jones, Cobb, A. Brown, Nicks, T. Smith, TY Hilton, Blackmon
    TE - Graham, Thomas
    D- SF
    K- Dawson
    Taxi: C. Patterson Michael

Starting Requirements: 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1 DEF 1 PPR

• Swampies December 28
    jintsfan66 said:

my name is Swampies this is my 1st meeting And my problem is I'm addicted to Breaking Bad. @-)
    K Steven Hauschka

• FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 29

ya im deep into season 3 already...in two damn days....lol....sucks cause a couple of times it seems like im missing an episode...any notice they may have goofed a few times in the order?....FAVORITE SCENE to date....walt pays the psycho drug pin a visit...tumo  (I think is his name)...plays it cool and blows the pad up....I STOOD up looking for a high five...lol

• Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass December 29
    Getting about 3-5 episodes in a day....Jessie just played peek a boo with the little boy...
    Non PPR Dynasty
    1 pt every 50 yds passing/20 yds rushing
    4 pt passing TD

QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE

P Manning, Luck, Cutler
    Richardson, Spiller, L Bell, Ridley, Michael, Tate, B Pierce
    Calvin, AJ Green, Marshall, Britt, Shorts, Floyd (AZ), M Brown
    Gronk, JT, Cameron
    3 2014 1sts
  • SmittySmitty December 30
    Best show ever. I feel sorry for those who have never watched it. Then again, maybe I'm jealous that they can have all those unseen episodes to roll through!
  • TexasBornCowboysFanTexasBornCowboysFan December 30
    Swampies said:

jintsfan66 said:

my name is Swampies this is my 1st meeting And my problem is I'm addicted to Breaking Bad. @-)

I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime I want...

during the Dallas game for instance...

I kind of wish I hadn't.
    Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

• SmittySmitty December 30
    TexasBornCowboysFan said:

Swampies said:

jintsfan66 said:

I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime I want...

during the Dallas game for instance...

I kind of wish I hadn't.

Seen "Sons of Anarchy"? Take my word for it, it's your next marathon of goodness!!!!
12›
Add a Comment