Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• branch0095 January 5
  • FarFromHome January 5
  • Reisssox January 5
  • SweetLew January 5
  • TexasBornCowboysFan January 6
  • whansen1202 January 5

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12231
  • bddavidson 11611
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9799
  • BuckysGT 7568
  • LukeB5301 7226
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6574
  • TBL 4510
  • fontaines 4077
  • branch0095 4076

Who's Online (3)

• BK19 1:19AM
  • branch0095 1:18AM
  • jknighton 1:16AM
Homepage | Playoff Rankings | Playoff Bracket | Forums | DC Subscription - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
There's seriously a rule about this?
  • whansen1202whansen1202

Beast Mode is being fined 50k by the NFL for not talking to the media?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10246065/marshawn-lynch-seattle-seahawks-fined-50k-media-silence

• Reisssox January 5
    Been around for quite some time....goofy but true
  • whansen1202whansen1202 January 5
    Whatever happened to just letting one's play on the field do all the talking?
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome January 5
    its the marketing beast that is the NFL...I saw a stat that 46 of the top 50 most watched sporting events this year were NFL games...amazing
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • Reisssox January 5
    Except Bills games....lol...Sorry Far
  • branch0095 January 5
    Yeah this has been around for a while. I mostly hear about coaches being fined for this, or hot head QBs after a season ending loss. Seems kinda odd that Lynch wouldn't talk to the media, especially when their season didn't end with that game or anything...
    2013 predictions

-Cobb outscores Harvin in PPR
    -Chris Ivory will be a top 15RB
    -Kenny Britt finishes outside the top 20WRs
  • SweetLewSweetLew January 5
    Reisssox said:

Except Bills games....lol...Sorry Far

You know what's good tv? Watching romo choke in the 4th qtr...over and over and over...lol
  • TexasBornCowboysFanTexasBornCowboysFan January 6
    branch0095 said:

Yeah this has been around for a while. I mostly hear about coaches being fined for this, or hot head QBs after a season ending loss. Seems kinda odd that Lynch wouldn't talk to the media, especially when their season didn't end with that game or anything...

There was a continuance hearing Dec 29 in his DUI case, coincidence???
    Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

Add a Comment