Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• 84forever January 7
  • TheHuddle January 7
  • wh0urdady January 7

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12479
  • bddavidson 12015
  • JRMRRT 10957
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7628
  • LukeB5301 7337
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6887
  • TBL 4639
  • fontaines 4343
  • branch0095 4217

Who's Online (7)

• emurrell17 10:17PM
  • Haggishntr 10:16PM
  • JRMRRT 10:17PM
  • ODB 10:15PM
  • Smitty 10:17PM
  • TBL 10:16PM
  • winonemore 10:16PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Trade Rashad Jennings for the 2.7?
  • chaindog35chaindog35 January 7
    Would you trade Rashad Jennings for the 2.7 pick? I don't need him as I have Spiller, McCoy, Martin, Lynch and Gio.
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle January 7
    looks like you dont need him but that is selling him pretty low.  He looked really good finishing up the season & dmc gone im thinking.  someone will be happy to get him for that.  He doesnt carry much value but I would like to have him on my team 
  • wh0urdady January 7
    TheHuddle said:

looks like you dont need him but that is selling him pretty low.  He looked really good finishing up the season & dmc gone im thinking.  someone will be happy to get him for that.  He doesnt carry much value but I would like to have him on my team 

that is my thinking, his value could skyrocket, keyword is Could
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
  • 84forever84forever January 7
    He'll be 29 when 2014 starts it's no sure thing the Raiders bring him back (although I think they do) and/or he could get passed by Latavius in the offseason. Best case scenario he is able to crank out low to mid HB2 numbers next year for the Raiders which is definitely not worthless and if you were in need of a back it may be worth hanging on and seeing if he does that. However with you not being in need of a back the pick seems like fair value although I'd see if I could get a 2015 1st or even 2016 1st (don't know if its possible but sometimes people devalue future picks) instead of a 2nd this year cause how nice would it be to flip him into a top end prospect even if it is a year or two down the road but if that's not possible and most likely it won't be I'd say the 2.7 is solid value
Add a Comment