Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson January 9
  • BuckysGT January 8
  • george January 9
  • Iceman January 10
  • swiftymcgee58 January 8
  • TexasBornCowboysFan January 10
  • zeeshan2 January 12

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12760
  • bddavidson 12353
  • JRMRRT 11575
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • BuckysGT 7819
  • LukeB5301 7681
  • Smitty 7306
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4760
  • fontaines 4613
  • branch0095 4500

Who's Online (14)

• branch0095 6:24PM
  • Curly 6:26PM
  • donvaughn 6:26PM
  • greatprodigy 6:26PM
  • Iceman 6:26PM
  • JRMRRT 6:26PM
  • meast 6:25PM
  • PDTDT 6:26PM
  • Smitty 6:27PM
  • TexasBornCowboysFan 6:24PM
  • TheHuddle 6:27PM
  • tmoney 6:26PM
  • tone1oc 6:25PM
  • zeeshan2 6:25PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
IDP Discussion! The Next Crop of Dominant LBs?!
  • swiftymcgee58swiftymcgee58 January 8
    Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on guys that have the ability and opportunity to become the next Kuechly, Bowman, etc. guys that will be every down backers that roam the entire field wrecking havoc! Thanks....love some IDP conversation....I think everyone should make the switch if you haven't already! Soooo fun!

The easy one for me is Kiko Alonso - this dude tore it up for Buffalo as an every down tackle machine...

Who else?
    Alec Ogletree? - nice complement to laurinaitis
    Arthur Brown? - very disappointing rookie year, can he be the next Ray Ray?
  • bddavidsonbddavidson January 8
    Kiko is an absolute beast and i had minter ahead of him. 
    DC Nation Moderator
  • swiftymcgee58swiftymcgee58 January 8
    Minter... to be honest, I wasn't aware of what he done this year...I guess maybe it wasn't much, but maybe he's a guy like Brown that can hopefully come in and be a really good 2nd year starter

anyone else?
    I know zac Brown had performed pretty well the last couple seasons at Tenn.
  • bddavidsonbddavidson January 8
    swiftymcgee58 said:

Minter... to be honest, I wasn't aware of what he done this year...I guess maybe it wasn't much, but maybe he's a guy like Brown that can hopefully come in and be a really good 2nd year starter

anyone else?
    I know zac Brown had performed pretty well the last couple seasons at Tenn.

he hasnt done squat but i just had him rated above kiko..i had the chance in my rookie draft to get either i chose wrong.. :((
    DC Nation Moderator
  • BuckysGT January 8
    Kiko is a beast. A couple other names to watch are Paul Worrilow and Audie Cole. Kendricks and Trevathan also had some nice seasons.
  • Iceman January 8
    Very much agree with Kiko, Worrilow, Ogletree and Kendricks and would add Bobby Wagner.... all these guys came on strong the second half of the season, with the exception of Kiko who may have hit a bit of rookie wall and all looked to be in position to continue the improvement next year. Cole I'm not sold on yet particularly with a possible scheme change coming. I think Ogletree has more big play potential than any mentioned, if he gets his tackle numbers up some in big play leagues he could really turn into something..... I heard Jeff Fisher just gush about this guy as I suspect many others did early in the season in a pregame interview.
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 January 9
    Kiko was great this year; I also agree with warrilow. Alec was impressive as well.

If you haven't gotten burflict, I suggest you do so. Lots of people said he was a one year wonder but I know he's one of the best Idp wise. A lot of people are also maybe scared of Sean lee's injury history; I suggest you buy him low because he is absolutely dominant when's he on the field.
  • georgegeorge January 9
    I liked Jon Bostic's play in college, and hope to see him break out in his second year with the Bears
  • bddavidsonbddavidson January 9
    zeeshan2 said:

Kiko was great this year; I also agree with warrilow. Alec was impressive as well.

If you haven't gotten burflict, I suggest you do so. Lots of people said he was a one year wonder but I know he's one of the best Idp wise. A lot of people are also maybe scared of Sean lee's injury history; I suggest you buy him low because he is absolutely dominant when's he on the field.

the DMAC of lbers..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • Iceman January 10
    This interesting...... not sure I'm buying this but......

Falcons undrafted rookie Paul Worrilow made 12 starts at middle linebacker in 2013, leading Atlanta with 127 tackles.He added two sacks and a pass breakup. The
    Delaware alum became an every-down player as WLB Sean Weatherspoon and
    SLB Kroy Biermann were lost to injury, but Worrilow graded out poorly in
    both pass coverage and run defense per Pro Football Focus' game charts.
    Whether Worrilow is Atlanta's middle linebacker of the future remains
    to be seen. His long-term IDP value is shaky.

Jan 10 - 4:28 PM From Rotoworld

• TexasBornCowboysFanTexasBornCowboysFan January 10
    Paul Worrilow, MLB, Atlanta: This name comes as no surprise to IDP owners who picked him off the waiver wire early in 2013 and reaped the benefits. Worrilow may not always appear to be the best linebacker on the field but he posted an impressive 129 total tackles with two sacks in his rookie season. An injury to Sean Weatherspoon elevated the need for Atlanta to get Worrilow and fellow rookie linebacker Joplo Bartu on to the field and both performed admirably. With their glaring need for pressure creating defensive linemen off the edge, it’s hard to see the Falcons looking to draft much linebacker help early. Both Worrilow and Bartu should have the chance to secure their positions heading into 2014.
    http://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/publish/SPR_10_to_target_in_2014_IDP_Drafts.htm
    Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

• zeeshan2zeeshan2 January 12
    I still would keep warrilow although the Falcons might add a Lb like Barr or Mack with their high first rounder
Add a Comment