Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• FarFromHome January 10
  • fontaines January 10
  • wh0urdady January 10
  • winonemore January 10

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12479
  • bddavidson 12015
  • JRMRRT 10957
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7628
  • LukeB5301 7337
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6885
  • TBL 4639
  • fontaines 4343
  • branch0095 4217

Who's Online (7)

• Bigfor 10:10PM
  • emurrell17 10:12PM
  • Haggishntr 10:12PM
  • JRMRRT 10:11PM
  • ODB 10:10PM
  • Smitty 10:12PM
  • TBL 10:12PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Dynasty Trades
  • winonemorewinonemore January 10
    How do you guys feel about the following trades?  I'm trying to come up with some trade ideas to get back in the first/second round or upgrade my starting lineup.  Let me know if they are realistic or if they are a bad move.  0.5ppr

1.  Give Reed get 1.5 or 1.9
    2.  Give Reed and Cam get Rodgers and 2.9
    3.  Give R. Bush get Ellington and 1.2 or 1.5
    4.  Give Reed get Kap
    12 Team Dynasty
    QB (1): Newton, Bradford (IR)
    RB (2-3): L. Bell, Lacy, Vereen, L. Miller, J. Bell, Michael, Helu, Starks
    WR (2-4): Julio, Dez, Marshall, Randle, Thompkins, A. Holmes, Streater, Alexander (IR)
    TE (1-2): Gronk, Graham, Reed
    No picks in first 3 rounds
  • wh0urdady January 10
    i like 3
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
    wh0urdady said:

i like 3

My only hesitation to 3 is Bush could be really valuable to my team for a championship push again this year but Ellington could be a stud with more carries.  
    12 Team Dynasty
    WR (2-4): Julio, Dez, Marshall, Randle, Thompkins, A. Holmes, Streater, Alexander (IR)
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome January 10
    i also like #3...well its only a .5 ppr so bush takes a slight hit...ellington could really go either way for me...so it comes down to giving up bush for pick #2 AND pick #5...Im usually the owner that wont trade proven players for picks but I like this deal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    FarFromHome said:

i also like #3...well its only a .5 ppr so bush takes a slight hit...ellington could really go either way for me...so it comes down to giving up bush for pick #2 AND pick #5...Im usually the owner that wont trade proven players for picks but I like this deal

Well it would be either or but not both.  That owner has both picks and I'd start at the 1.2 and try for the 1.5 if that failed. 
    12 Team Dynasty
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome January 10
    ah...my bad....well if it was ellington and 1.5 id have to sleep on it and I may lean towards keeping reggie in that case....id do it for the 1.2 though
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • fontainesfontaines January 10
    All of them seem to be in your favor assuming you own reed. Probably explains why I like all 4. They're close but don't seem to be quite enough. I would try for Rodgers first.
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
    fontaines said:

All of them seem to be in your favor assuming you own reed. Probably explains why I like all 4. They're close but don't seem to be quite enough. I would try for Rodgers first.

I do own Reed and I was seeing if these were good starting points.  If they get accepted right away that would be awesome if I had to give more I wouldn't mind that either.  I'm in discussion with the Rodgers owner.  No official offer is on the table as of now.  I know the other offers are to teams that said they are looking for TEs and/or RBs.  I won't use Reed much at all next year so I'm trying to move him for something I'd use more.  
    12 Team Dynasty
Add a Comment