Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson January 12
  • branch0095 January 12
  • fontaines January 11
  • TBL January 11
  • TD_Vulture January 12
  • zeeshan2 January 12

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12479
  • bddavidson 12041
  • JRMRRT 10970
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7628
  • LukeB5301 7347
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6906
  • TBL 4639
  • fontaines 4353
  • branch0095 4226

Who's Online (6)

• ArtyS 9:22PM
  • bmxholden1 9:20PM
  • chaindog35 9:20PM
  • Dcaster 9:21PM
  • dunlap13 9:19PM
  • greatprodigy 9:21PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • TD_Vulture January 10
    Where does this guy stand? Coming off an injury, inconsistent QB play and questions about the offense.

I have been offered Cruz at 8 million for Hopkins at 2 million. 

With the money involved which would you rather have?
  • TBLTBL January 11
    Id personally take Hopkins at 2 mill.
  • fontainesfontaines January 11
    What's the total cap? I still like Cruz and just think the giants were a mess and he can bounce back.
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 January 12
    Didn't Hopkins have better stats than Cruz despite playing with two crappier QBs? I would take Hopkins; he will get a better QB this year and there's more weapons for him in that Texan offense for him to see single coverage more often
  • branch0095 January 12
    zeeshan2 said:

Didn't Hopkins have better stats than Cruz despite playing with two crappier QBs? I would take Hopkins; he will get a better QB this year and there's more weapons for him in that Texan offense for him to see single coverage more often

Cruz - 73/998/4 in 14  games
    Hopkins - 52/802/2 in 16 games.

In weeks 5-15, which would be after Cruz's 2 big games early in the year and Cruz's injury, they looked like this

Cruz- 47/573/0
    Hopkins- 27/489/1
    2013 predictions

-Cobb outscores Harvin in PPR
    -Chris Ivory will be a top 15RB
    -Kenny Britt finishes outside the top 20WRs
    branch0095 said:

zeeshan2 said:

Cruz - 73/998/4 in 14  games
    Hopkins - 52/802/2 in 16 games.

In weeks 5-15, which would be after Cruz's 2 big games early in the year and Cruz's injury, they looked like this

Cruz- 47/573/0
    Hopkins- 27/489/1

Thanks for clearing that up. I rather have Hopkins though and I may be biased. Incoming great QB coming in with age on Hopkins side as well makes me go for him
  • TD_Vulture January 12
    Since I have the cap space I took Cruz. As far as a great QB coming into Houston, can I borrow your crystal ball please haha I don't see any can't miss great QBs. Remember Ryan Leaf was considered great once. I like the potential of a couple of the QBs but can't say great. Remember it is not set in stone that they take a QB with that pick.
    TD_Vulture said:

Since I have the cap space I took Cruz. As far as a great QB coming into Houston, can I borrow your crystal ball please haha I don't see any can't miss great QBs. Remember Ryan Leaf was considered great once. I like the potential of a couple of the QBs but can't say great. Remember it is not set in stone that they take a QB with that pick.

Again I was being biased ;)
  • bddavidsonbddavidson January 12
    cruz is what hopkins hopes to be ..they will fix that mess in NY i hope.
    DC Nation Moderator
Add a Comment