Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• dunlap13 January 13
  • Troy_Polamalyourass January 13
  • winonemore January 13

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12479
  • bddavidson 12041
  • JRMRRT 10970
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7628
  • LukeB5301 7347
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6906
  • TBL 4639
  • fontaines 4353
  • branch0095 4226

Who's Online (6)

• ArtyS 9:22PM
  • bmxholden1 9:20PM
  • chaindog35 9:20PM
  • Dcaster 9:22PM
  • dunlap13 9:22PM
  • greatprodigy 9:21PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • winonemorewinonemore January 13
    I am thisclose to making a huge trade to acquire Julio from another owner in a 3 way trade.  I actually know that all three parties like what they are getting in the deal (one deal was on the table between two teams that they liked but the Foster owner couldn't afford to give up an RB which is where I'm jumping in).  The only snag is that one of the owners is hesitant to let me get Julio because of the strength of my current roster which sucks.  I hope I'll get it done and I'm prepared to throw in another piece if I have to to get it done.  I'll keep you guys posted.  The trade is as follows 0.5ppr:

Team 1 gets (Foster owner needs RBs and TEs):
    Reggie Bush (from me)
    Jordan Reed (from me)

Team 2 gets (Julio owner, stacked at WR needs RBs):
    Arian Foster (from team 1)

I get:
    Julio

So the trade from my perspective is give Bush and Reed for Julio.
    12 Team Dynasty
    QB (1): Newton, Bradford (IR)
    RB (2-3): L. Bell, Lacy, Vereen, L. Miller, J. Bell, Michael, Helu, Starks
    WR (2-4): Julio, Dez, Marshall, Randle, Thompkins, A. Holmes, Streater, Alexander (IR)
    TE (1-2): Gronk, Graham, Reed
    No picks in first 3 rounds
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass January 13
    CHA CHING!!!
    12 Team PPR Dynasty

QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE

Luck, Cutler
    Spiller, L Bell, Richardson, Ridley, Michael, Tate, B Pierce
    Calvin, AJ Green, Marshall, Britt, Shorts, Floyd (AZ), M Brown
    Gronk, JT, Cameron
    1.7, 1.8, 1.10, 1.11
  • dunlap13dunlap13 January 13
    Total steal for you and the guy who owns julio knows it. You may need to throw that piece in before he withdraws which im sure he will. Get your guy dont get cute.
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    dunlap13 said:

Total steal for you and the guy who owns julio knows it. You may need to throw that piece in before he withdraws which im sure he will. Get your guy dont get cute.

Actually I overheard the trade off that started this and it was basically Foster for Julio (and maybe a 4th rounder).  This was sent by the Julio owner and the Foster owner doesn't have the depth to trade Foster away without getting an RB.  He should've just taken it and worried about RBs later but that's where I saw my opportunity.  The guy who has Foster told me he likes what he's getting and the Julio owner is getting what he originally offered (without giving up a 4th rounder), it's just the Foster owner doesn't want me to get Julio.  We will see if he just thinks about his own team or not.  This would be the only reason why I'd have to throw in an extra piece to the Foster owner.  I should know more tonight when the Julio owner looks at it.  If he accepts it I think there's a good chance the Foster owner will follow.
    12 Team Dynasty
    WR (2-4): Julio, Dez, Marshall, Randle, Thompkins, A. Holmes, Streater, Alexander (IR)
  • dunlap13dunlap13 January 13
    What can you throw in?
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    Well I'm out of (valuable) picks at this point unless I threw in a pick next year.  But I have Miller, J. Bell, Helu or Michael at RB to throw in (probably not willing to throw in Miller) or I have Randle, Thompkins or Streater to throw in at WR.  Probably the most appealing throw in would be J. Bell to handcuff Bush but if he doesn't want him I'm fine with keeping him in hopes he lands somewhere else in FA.
    12 Team Dynasty
Add a Comment