Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• haimez40 January 17
  • Smitty January 17
  • Swampies January 18
  • SweetLew January 17
  • Wutthecrapman January 17
  • zeeshan2 January 17

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12332
  • bddavidson 11839
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9960
  • BuckysGT 7606
  • LukeB5301 7241
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6667
  • TBL 4553
  • fontaines 4207
  • branch0095 4137

Who's Online (9)

• bddavidson 9:24AM
  • Biddy711 9:24AM
  • draftyinhere 9:22AM
  • fontaines 9:24AM
  • Iceman 9:23AM
  • LukeB5301 9:24AM
  • PDTDT 9:25AM
  • Reisssox 9:24AM
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 9:23AM
Homepage | Forums | DC Subscription - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Browns receiver Davone Bess was arrested for battery on a law enforcement
  • Swampies

Browns receiver Davone Bess was arrested for battery on a law enforcement officer at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in Florida early this morning.

The Broward Sheriff’s Office confirmed on its website that Bess was arrested at the airport this morning and taken to the Broward County main jail.

Late in the 2013 season, reports surfaced that Bess was dealing with personal problems, and shortly after those reports surfaced, the Browns placed Bess on the reserve/non-football illness list. Bess has drawn attention twice recently for posting photos on social media that appeared to show marijuana. The Browns confirmed on Thursday that they are looking into the latest photo.

The 28-year-old Bess played his first five NFL seasons in Miami before he was traded to the Browns in 2013. He caught 42 passes for 362 yards and two touchdowns for the Browns last season.
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman January 17
    Always a nice WR3 in PPR formats. Looks like his Brown days are now numbered. Social media comes back to bite a lot of guys in the arse

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • haimez40 January 17
    If your a fantasy football owner are you more upset with this or the Kellen Winslow situation?LOL  Both are kind of embarrising in different ways.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
  • SmittySmitty January 17
    @swampies At least you didn't create the title of this thread to read "Browns WR arrested..." - that would have caused a few heart attacks.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 January 17
    The cool thing about Bess is his religion allows him to smoke weed. Thats all his religion is. He was caught smoking it on a couple tweets on twitter and also praying to the grandmother of cocaine. No joke
  • Swampies January 17
    Smitty said:

@swampies At least you didn't create the title of this thread to read "Browns WR arrested..." - that would have caused a few heart attacks.

Lol, I couldn't do that to my fellow Gordon owners!
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    K Steven Hauschka

• haimez40 January 17
    Smitty said:

He can get arrested 3 more times, just can't fail a drug test. ;)
  • Swampies January 17
    haimez40 said:

Smitty said:

He can get arrested 3 more times, just can't fail a drug test. ;)

Lol
    K Steven Hauschka

• zeeshan2zeeshan2 January 17
    Do you guys hear about what kellen Winslow did?
  • haimez40 January 17
    zeeshan2 said:

• SweetLewSweetLew January 17
    zeeshan2 said:

Haha yes I did... to funny
  • Swampies January 18
    More bizarre behavior from Davone Bess

Posted by Mike Florio on January 18, 2014, 10:14 PM EST

Reuters
    In what has become a fairly rapid downward spiral, Browns receiver Davone Bess has been involved in yet another incident.

According to Adam H. Beasley of the Miami Herald, police in Coral Springs responded on Saturday morning to an incident involving Bess at the Marriott in Heron Bay. Police described it as a “medical call,” with no arrest made.

Also on Saturday morning, Bess tweeted a photo of himself standing naked in front of a mirror.

Saturday’s events follow a Friday arrest of Bess for assault of a police officer, and the posting of photos on social media suggesting marijuana use. News also has emerged that Bess was hospitalized against his will by family members in March 2013.

It’s becoming more and more obvious that Bess needs help of some kind. We hope he gets it.
    K Steven Hauschka

Add a Comment