Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• donvaughn January 23
  • FarFromHome January 23
  • fontaines January 23
  • jessejanderson January 23
  • k0wned January 23
  • Noahblum January 23
  • Reisssox January 21
  • Smitty January 23
  • Swampies January 21
  • TheHuddle January 21
  • Troy_Polamalyourass January 22
  • wh0urdady January 23
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie January 22
  • Wutthecrapman January 23

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12364
  • bddavidson 11847
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9965
  • BuckysGT 7614
  • LukeB5301 7265
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6694
  • TBL 4564
  • fontaines 4257
  • branch0095 4157

Who's Online (4)

• ChazMichaelMichaels 5:34PM
  • dunlap13 5:33PM
  • Swampies 5:34PM
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 5:31PM
Homepage | DC Subscription | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
DraftCalc Dynasty Rankings
  • jessejandersonjessejanderson
    Any chance there's an archive somewhere of the last dynasty rankings that were here?

I'm in a dynasty league that was supposed to draft in early Feb so I already paid for my DC 2014, but recently the league voted to draft early (slow email draft starting today!).

I feel lost without any DraftCalc rankings outside of the recent community Top 15s...
    Bold PPR Predictions (7/17/13):
    Russell Wilson is the #1 QB.
    Chris Johnson is a Top 5 RB.
    Darren Sproles is a Top 10 RB.
    RG3 is not a Top 10 QB.
    EJ Manuel is a Top 10 QB.
    Percy Harvin is a Top 5 WR.
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle January 21
    Rankings r pretty wr top heavy & i dont agree w all the rankings but dlf has adp updated for reference.

Dynastyleaguefootball.com

• fontaines January 21
    where u picking from?

I think Smitty is launching the new draft calc soon.  maybe we can help you with rankings on the board and give suggestions?
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • wh0urdady January 21
    fontaines said:

where u picking from?

I think Smitty is launching the new draft calc soon.  maybe we can help you with rankings on the board and give suggestions?

I thought it was on 2/1? But I agree that we could help with suggestions
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
  • jessejandersonjessejanderson January 21
    Alright, any help is much appreciated.

Format is a little crazy, 24 roster spots and here is the starting lineup:

1 QB
    1 RB
    1 WR
    1 TE
    4 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)
    1 SUPER FLEX (QB/RB/WR/TE)

It's .5 RB / 1 WR / 1.5 TE PPR

I'm just treating it as a 2QB league for the super flex. Also all picks for the upcoming rooie draft are part of this draft, i.e. in place of a pick I choose the 1.03 or whatever the next available pick is. That draft happens in the summer.

I've got the 1.11 and I've made my first two pick already - got Russell Wilson with the 1.11 and Julio Jones with the 2.02.
    RG3 is not a Top 10 QB.
  • Swampies January 21
    Well did do a Top 15 of QB RB WR TE 2 to 3 weeks ago because of BD if that helps.
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • SmittySmitty January 21
    @jessejanderson I sent you an email :)
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • Reisssox January 21
    Smitty is Da man!
  • jessejandersonjessejanderson January 21
    Yes, yes he is. ;)
    RG3 is not a Top 10 QB.
  • SmittySmitty January 21
    Thx fellas.
  • fontaines January 22
    I like the picks though i worry if Wilson was your qb that there wasn't a better pick to make at the turn.  Regardless, Julio is a stud so that pick won't kill you, just wondering if Green, Mccoy, Charles or Graham was there??  You can actually start 6 TEs if you need to due to the flexes at 1.5 ppr.  What is the qb scoring here?  Wondering if qbs are severely devalued.  

I think at this point I'd go TE/Te at the next two, or QB/TE depending who is available.  I'd consider grabbing 1.1 or 1.2 as well
  • donvaughndonvaughn January 22
    I thought the same thing Fontaines. I thought Wilson was a reach at 1.11, but I understand wanting to get a QB there with your next pick not coming til 3.11. Especially, since this seems like a 2qb league. I'd wait now for QB2and get a veteran qb with good value later on knowing if you miss out you could still land Bridgewater or Manziel at 1.03 in the rookie draft. QB's will be worth a premium in this league though for trade value as well.
  • jessejandersonjessejanderson January 22
    Yeah I've only ben in one 2QB league before and I failed to get decent QBs which really devastated my team so I probably reached for Wilson. Like you said, couldn't afford to wait until 3.11 for my first QB. Plus Green & Graham were gone and I didn't want to invest in a RB with my early picks after getting devastated last year with TRich, DWilson.

My current team looks like this:

Russell Wilson
    Tom Brady
    Marshawn Lynch
    Reggie Bush
    Julio Jones
    TY Hilton

My RBs are aging but should still have a couple years of production left. Planning to go heavy WR from here on and somewhere grab a mid-tier TE.
    RG3 is not a Top 10 QB.
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass January 22
    jessejanderson said:

Yeah I've only ben in one 2QB league before and I failed to get decent QBs which really devastated my team so I probably reached for Wilson. Like you said, couldn't afford to wait until 3.11 for my first QB. Plus Green & Graham were gone and I didn't want to invest in a RB with my early picks after getting devastated last year with TRich, DWilson.

Russell Wilson
    Tom Brady
    Marshawn Lynch
    Reggie Bush
    Julio Jones
    TY Hilton

My RBs are aging but should still have a couple years of production left. Planning to go heavy WR from here on and somewhere grab a mid-tier TE.

I really questioned you R Wilson pick, but, WOW....getting Brady as your #2 and STILL getting Lynch, Bush and Hilton after the 3rd round...EXCELLENT!!!

If you can wait on a TE, I am a Z Ertz whore right now...
    12 Team PPR Dynasty

QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE

Luck, Cutler
    Spiller, L Bell, Richardson, Ridley, Michael, Tate, B Pierce
    Calvin, AJ Green, Marshall, Britt, Shorts, Floyd (AZ), M Brown
    Gronk, JT, Cameron
    1.7, 1.8, 1.10, 1.11
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie January 22
    jessejanderson said:

Russell Wilson
    Tom Brady
    Marshawn Lynch
    Reggie Bush
    Julio Jones
    TY Hilton

I'm actually liking the start of your draft.  Nice job.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman January 23
    Even in a foreign country I need my DraftCalc fix. It maybe the midnight of the night for most of you in North America, but I just needed to get some posting in. Ahhhhh.... I feel like I just released gas.

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
  • SmittySmitty January 23
    Wutthecrapman said:

Even in a foreign country I need my DraftCalc fix. It maybe the midnight of the night for most of you in North America, but I just needed to get some posting in. Ahhhhh.... I feel like I just released gas.

@Wutthecrapman what's your internet access like? Glad to see ya!
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome January 23
    they still use dial up connection smitty....hear they might be actually getting a Starbucks here soon.... :D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • fontaines January 23
    Troy_Polamalyourass said:

jessejanderson said:

Russell Wilson
    Tom Brady
    Marshawn Lynch
    Reggie Bush
    Julio Jones
    TY Hilton

I really questioned you R Wilson pick, but, WOW....getting Brady as your #2 and STILL getting Lynch, Bush and Hilton after the 3rd round...EXCELLENT!!!

If you can wait on a TE, I am a Z Ertz whore right now...

Wow yeah that is superb.  Looks like WRs and TEs went hot and heavy leaving you solid qbs and good rbs.  Ertz, Ladarius Green, Greg Olsen should be targets for your next round.  do youy have a link to the draft?
  • jessejandersonjessejanderson January 23
    Thanks!

Current team:
    QB: Russell Wilson, Tom Brady
    RB: Marshawn Lynch, Reggie Bush
    WR: Julio Jones, TY Hilton, Vincent Jackson
    TE: Zach Ertz

I think the league is private, can't get the draft page to load without logging in.

The first 9 rookie picks are gone and I didn't get any, couldn't justify grabbing a pick with so much proven talent still in the board. I hate the idea of not getting much to draft for rookies, but look at the talent still on the board...

Currently available players I'm considering for my two upcoming picks, any suggestions?

RBs: Knowshon Moreno, Lamar Miller, Darren Sproles
    WRs: Wes Welker, DaRick Rogers, Riley Cooper, Roddy White, Marvin Jones, Danny Amendola, Julian Edelman
    TEs: Coby Fleener, Tim Wright, Charles Clay, Kyle Rudolph
    RG3 is not a Top 10 QB.
  • wh0urdady January 23
    Welker, Moreno, Clay/Rudolph, Miller,Edelman/Amendola(not sure where I have these at in rankings)

IMO those are the best options
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
Add a Comment