Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• cohendpt January 21
  • Smitty January 21
  • Swampies January 21

Tagged

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12364
  • bddavidson 11847
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9965
  • BuckysGT 7613
  • LukeB5301 7259
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6689
  • TBL 4561
  • fontaines 4252
  • branch0095 4155

Who's Online (5)

• branch0095 10:41PM
  • fontaines 10:39PM
  • rhinos00 10:42PM
  • slimkilla 10:41PM
  • Smitty 10:40PM
Homepage | DC Subscription | Forum FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
*** It's time to vote (reposted) *** Best "DraftCalc" photo wins a FREE 2014 DRAFTCALC Subscription!
  • SmittySmitty January 21

I screwed up and left two out. Please revote. My bad. For the mix up, second place gets a free sketch and first get's the free subscription.

As stated in the rules (via the original post), voting lasts until 1/30/14 at midnight eastern... the person with the most votes wins the subscription. In case of a tie, I will decide the winner. Good luck to both Swampies and Dunlap! Thanks for entering!

5) Voting: Voting will take place via a poll that I will post on Jan. 21 (via a new topic). Voting will last for 10 days, the winner will be given a FREE 2014 Subscription on FEB 1, which is our new relaunch date! Just in time for Day 1 of the 2014 fantasy football season!

Swampies Sand Design

Swampies' Flag

Dunlap13's Dog!

WTCM's Entry (even though he doesn't qualify - still had to post it! Thanks, WTCM!)

Swampies & Son

Swampies' TV # 1

Swampies' Ornament 

Swampies' TV #2 (Flat Screen):
    Free 2014 DraftCalc Subscription Contest
    1. Who should win the contest for best "DraftCalc" photo?23 votes
      1. Swampie's Sand Design
        17.39%
      2. Swampie's Flag
          0.00%
      3. Dunlap13's Dog
        21.74%
      4. Swampie's TV # 1
          0.00%
      5. Swampie & Son
        34.78%
      6. Swampie's Ornament
        17.39%
      7. Swampie's TV #2 (Flat Screen)
          8.70%
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
    Sorry about the mix up, but I had left out two photos. For the mix up, in case it affects voting, second place will now get a free sketch. Second place (not the same person), so:

Swamps or Dunlap will win first, the other gets a free custom sketch.

Good luck!
    please vote again if you already did on the first topic!
  • cohendptcohendpt January 21
    Gotta put out there I had to vote for swampies with your son. Looks like you and the little guy have a great time at the game...even though I'm an eagles and panthers fan lol great pick though I hope it wins!
    5 point per TD, NON PPR league, no fraction points 50 pass yds = 1 point, 20 receiving/rushing = 1 point, salary cap league ($100; 25% salary increase 1st/2nd yr resign; 50% salary increase year 3 and on)

QB: cam, kap
    RB: charles, martin, wilson, bAll, bEll, stacy, franklin, s.taylor, ellington, l.murray, c. Michael, d.johnson
    WR: calvin, julio, dez, antonio brown, Gordon
    TE: Cameron, Reed, Ertz, Bostik
    DB:T. Matheiu
    LB: kuechly, d.ryan, burfict
    DL: Quinn
    K: Prater, Walsh
  • Swampies January 21
    cohendpt said:

Gotta put out there I had to vote for swampies with your son. Looks like you and the little guy have a great time at the game...even though I'm an eagles and panthers fan lol great pick though I hope it wins!

thanks for the support cohendpt better yet that this coming from a eagle fan. I just showed my son Garrett what you said and you made him smile so thank you for that. One thing I'm proud of is I thought him to be a fan of the Giants even during a losing year and looks like it will be awhile till we'll see a winning record too, lol. Thanks again! :)
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    Swampies said:

cohendpt said:

thanks for the support cohendpt better yet that this coming from a eagle fan. I just showed my son Garrett what you said and you made him smile so thank you for that. One thing I'm proud of is I thought him to be a fan of the Giants even during a losing year and looks like it will be awhile till we'll see a winning record too, lol. Thanks again! :)

He is a true fan then! Nice work! When a team turns it around for a true fan, there isn't anything more rewarding in sports!
Add a Comment