Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson January 27
  • emurrell17 January 24
  • fontaines January 26
  • HailMary January 26
  • LukeB5301 January 24
  • rabidbucfan January 29
  • Swampies January 28
  • TexasBornCowboysFan January 26
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie January 27
  • zeeshan2 January 25

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12479
  • bddavidson 12041
  • JRMRRT 10970
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7628
  • LukeB5301 7347
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6906
  • TBL 4639
  • fontaines 4353
  • branch0095 4226

Who's Online (7)

• ArtyS 9:22PM
  • bmxholden1 9:23PM
  • chaindog35 9:23PM
  • Dcaster 9:23PM
  • dunlap13 9:22PM
  • Dynomite 9:23PM
  • greatprodigy 9:21PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
DC Nation's Super Bowl Picks *poll*
  • emurrell17 January 24
    Simple post..just curious to see who we are pulling for here at DC.

Vote in the poll who you are rooting for, feel free to make a prediction (even if it contradicts your vote) in the comments below.
    Biggest game of the year and...
    1. I'm going to throw my remote through my tv if ____ loses33 votes
      1. Denver
        72.73%
      2. Seattle
        27.27%
    Bold Predictions:
    June 21- Dez Bryant finishes as the #1 WR in 2013.
  • emurrell17 January 24
    Haha I'm sorry if the poll question wording was a bit odd. To anyone confused: vote for who you are rooting for
    Bold Predictions:
    June 21- Dez Bryant finishes as the #1 WR in 2013.
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 January 24
    I wont get pissed either way, honestly don't care.. First SB in awhile where I'm just happy to watch .. That said... Being from Wisconsin go Russell Wilson Go Hawks!!!!!
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 January 25
    Matters how cold it is; if it's really cold, manning is going to have a hard time like he usually does. I want manning to get his 2nd ring though so go Denver!
  • SwampiesSwampies January 25
    Emurrell17 you use should add in your pole the option to select "neither"!

I'm with Luke on this. There is no bad guy here that I'll be routing against as I too will be just enjoying watching the Super Bowl. There are guys I'll be happy to see win it like Peyton Manning getting his 2nd. ring with Fox riding his coat tails to get his. The fact that Bailey in 15 season has never been to the Super Bowl is another Bronco I would love to see get his. And Elway being the CEO of the Bronco's doing his job by getting his man Peyton after the Tebow circus that McDaniels left behind. But On the other side I would love to see Coleman the player that is deaf on Seattle get a Super Bowl ring because of the walls he had to break down just to get there. That story alone would be fantastic to see happen. Pete Carroll deserves his too for making this team and making them play the way they do too. So either way I'll be happy but I know for a fact come on football Super Bowl Sunday I'll be screaming at the TV anyway because of my numbers in a football pool, lol.
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • fontainesfontaines January 26
    I will be rooting for Seattle but will be completely shocked if Denver doesn't win by a minimum of 30. This is shaping up to be a blowout. Denver's d is playing well and I have no clue how Seattles mediocre offense will keep up
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • SwampiesSwampies January 26
    fontaines said:

I will be rooting for Seattle but will be completely shocked if Denver doesn't win by a minimum of 30. This is shaping up to be a blowout. Denver's d is playing well and I have no clue how Seattles mediocre offense will keep up

I don't see it being a blow out at all! With the cold wind and cold temps and as great as Seattle Defense is I see it being very close in scoring. Peyton will be a sitting duck if he can't throw that ball.
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    K Steven Hauschka

• TexasBornCowboysFanTexasBornCowboysFan January 26
    Denver, but Seattle has a decent shot. Looks to be a decent game, I'm hoping it doesn't become one sided. I expect Julius Thomas to be shutdown by Seattle and Decker to be the leading receiver for the Broncos. 
    Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

• HailMaryHailMary January 26
    fontaines said:

Seattle hasn't lost by more then 6 points in 2 years, I don't see them getting blown out but I agree their o has to put some points up.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie January 27
    Go Hawks!
    DC Nation Moderator
  • bddavidsonbddavidson January 27
    go manning light up sherman!
    DC Nation Moderator
  • SwampiesSwampies January 28

As you guys now my brother's firm 360 Architecture in Kansas City designed the MetLife Stadium so I thought you guys might like to see this being that it's Super Bowl week! B-)
    K Steven Hauschka

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan January 29
    Cool
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. -Dalai Lama

DC Nation Forum Moderator
Add a Comment