Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• branch0095 January 25
  • chuckeycharles January 25
  • fontaines January 26
  • Go With What You Got!!!! January 25
  • hoyasaxa January 25
  • Reisssox January 25
  • zildjian January 25

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12479
  • bddavidson 12041
  • JRMRRT 10970
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7628
  • LukeB5301 7347
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6906
  • TBL 4639
  • fontaines 4353
  • branch0095 4226

Who's Online (7)

• ArtyS 9:22PM
  • bmxholden1 9:23PM
  • chaindog35 9:23PM
  • Dcaster 9:23PM
  • dunlap13 9:22PM
  • Dynomite 9:23PM
  • greatprodigy 9:21PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Fair offer? PPR dynasty
  • zildjianzildjian January 25
    12 team PPR dynasty league

I give: Tate, Richardson, Cruz OR Allen

I get: Gio Bernard, Lacy

• Reisssox January 25
    Keep Allen And Get That done
  • hoyasaxahoyasaxa January 25
    I doubt that would be enough to get Gio and Lacy, but if you've been offered that, take the deal and run.  

If it's an offer you're thinking of making, good luck.  With either WR it's a winner
    10 Team, PPR Dynasty
    QB: Cam Newton, Ben Roethlisberger, Jake Locker
    RB: Leveon Bell, Ray Rice, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Ryan Matthews, Chris Ivory, Knile Davis
    WR: Andre Johnson, Percy Harvin, Alshon Jeffery, Justin Blackmon Michael Floyd, DeAndre Hopkins, Da'Rick Rogers, Miles Austin
    TE: Julius Thomas Jordan Reed
  • Go With What You Got!!!!Go With What You Got!!!! January 25
    Take it and quick
  • zildjianzildjian January 25
    Owner said he doesn't trade at the end of the season....says its "too early"....makes me wonder why he's in dynasty leagues...oh well.
  • chuckeycharles January 25
    zildjian said:

Owner said he doesn't trade at the end of the season....says its "too early"....makes me wonder why he's in dynasty leagues...oh well.

First question is who made the offer?

If you were asking me to give up Gio and Lacy to get Tate, Richardson and Cruz, I would tell you that it is WAY to early to consider that offer. We have no idea where Tate is going to land and there are still too many questions surrounding Richardson.

The only way that I would consider that deal now is if I was getting both WRs in addition to Tate and TRich
    ---- Both Leagues - Start QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - K - DST - All TD = 6 / Pass Yd = .04 / Rush-Rec Yd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonuses ----
    ---- 10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3) QB - J McCown, Cutler, Tannehill, Ryan / RB - Tate, A. Brown, L.Bell, Rainey, D.Martin (IR) / WR - Hilton, Harvin, Edleman / TE - Graham, J.Thomas / DST - Panthers / K - Hauschka ----
    ----10 Team Dynasty QB - Wilson, Eli, Keenum, Locker, Cousins / RB - ADP, McCoy, T.Rich, Lynch, Vereen, Turbin, Rainey, Latavius / WR - AJG, Dez, Cruz, Fitz, Harvin, Hopkins, D.Moore, Patterson / TE - Gronk, J.Thomas, Rudolph, M.Bennett, Clay / K - Crosby / DST - Bills -----
  • Reisssox January 25
    Yea I agree^^
  • Go With What You Got!!!!Go With What You Got!!!! January 25
    Alot of dynasty players take a few months to chill I'm not One of them but nothing wrong with waiting till draft time to get going again ....
  • branch0095 January 25
    Noahblum said:

Alot of dynasty players take a few months to chill I'm not One of them but nothing wrong with waiting till draft time to get going again ....

This, but I agree that it is "too early" to be trading certain players if it was me in some instances. Players who's situations are expected to drastically change this offseason like Tate is one example. If I feel someone like Tate's value is going to increase then I would buy him, but say it's too early to sell him. 
    2013 predictions

-Cobb outscores Harvin in PPR
    -Chris Ivory will be a top 15RB
    -Kenny Britt finishes outside the top 20WRs
  • fontainesfontaines January 26
    That's nowhere close for two of the 8 best dynasty rbs. The offer is laughable to me even with Allen involed
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
Add a Comment