Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson January 27
  • branch0095 January 27
  • chaindog35 January 27
  • donvaughn January 27
  • dunlap13 January 27
  • emurrell17 January 27
  • Fighting_Amish January 27
  • fontaines January 28
  • Go With What You Got!!!! January 27
  • HailMary January 27
  • haimez40 January 27
  • Ipkiss January 28
  • Linebacker January 28
  • stewss7 January 27
  • TBL January 27
  • TD_Vulture January 27
  • tmoney January 27
  • wh0urdady January 27
  • Zep January 27

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12479
  • bddavidson 12061
  • JRMRRT 10971
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7628
  • LukeB5301 7356
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6926
  • TBL 4639
  • fontaines 4355
  • branch0095 4250

Who's Online (11)

• 84forever 6:23PM
  • branch0095 6:20PM
  • Go With What You Got!!!! 6:23PM
  • hoyasaxa 6:23PM
  • Jipper 6:23PM
  • nevilleknows 6:22PM
  • Scorp 6:21PM
  • Shmily 6:23PM
  • Smitty 6:22PM
  • Swampies 6:23PM
  • Troy_Polamalyourass 6:20PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Crabtree = what rookie pick
  • barriechrisbarriechris January 27
    Assuming its not 1.01 maybe not 1.02 what should he fetch
    Crabtree for....
    1. 1.0212 votes
      1. 1.03
        25.00%
      2. 1.04
        25.00%
      3. 1.05
          8.33%
      4. 1.06
        16.67%
      5. Would keep him
        25.00%
  • bddavidsonbddavidson January 27
    the 1-02 imho but i could see other wanting the 1-01 for him before the achilles injury he was putting up monster numbers..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • stewss7stewss7 January 27
    12 teamer...1 PPR...standard...I would not give more than a high second rounder.
    @stewss7
    stewss7 said:

12 teamer...1 PPR...standard...I would not give more than a high second rounder.

i too wasnt that high on crabs but wish i could get him for a high 2nd..even though he did it over a short time frame he was money before the injury once kaep took over and that qb that wont throw pass 10 yards was replaced..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • Go With What You Got!!!!Go With What You Got!!!! January 27
    Second rounder for me no more
    if you guys get him for a high 2nd let us know..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • wh0urdady January 27
    bddavidson said:

if you guys get him for a high 2nd let us know..

yea, i don't see that being possibe.  Afraid to even ask that as I would probably get laughed at
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
  • dunlap13dunlap13 January 27
    I basically say this to people when it comes to questions like this. If hes sitting there in a free agent draft where would you feel absolutely comfortable taking him. Id feel great taking him at the 1.3. But thats up to you..
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    That's what makes it fun .... I would not take him top 8-10 spots mixed with rookies and other fa ... That's just me been wrong before been right before
  • haimez40 January 27
    I wouldn't trade him unless it was one of the top 5 picks and I needed a QB, if I didn't need a QB probably would go below 1.3.  I wouldn't trade those picks for Crab, but I wouldn't trade him for them either.   If I owned him as of right now I wouldn't trade him unless Watkins or Evans go to a dope situation.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
  • Fighting_Amish January 27
    I actually sold him a few weeks before he came back for a 1st from a projected playoff team that ended up being the 1.12. It was a package deal where I also sent him Maclin for a 2nd that was the obvious 2.01. I was pretty happy to free up the roster space and I really liked the potential depth of the incoming class.

Here's how I looked at it: Crabs had been an utter disappointment in his first 3.5 seasons before the last half of 2012. Owners would've been lucky to get a 2nd round pick for him up to that point. After his strong finish in 2012, things were looking up, yet no one wanted to really give up anything of value for him. I tried moving him in different deals, but to no avail. Then came the injury and I threw him on the trade block about a month into the season, asking for a 1st. I also threw Maclin on the block for a 2nd since I had grown as tired of him as I did Crabs. When an owner came inquiring about a month before Crabs was projected to come back, I honored what I had posted on the trade block. We haggled a little bit since he had multiple 1sts and 2nds and I was okay with the 1st being late as long as the 2nd was early.

Crabs and Maclin are a couple of players where many think they are worth more than most are willing to pay. They very well may be, but good luck selling them for optimal value. Many owners would rather use their high picks in hopes they land a high-upside stud who is a few years younger. I feel there is no right or wrong answer to this question, but I would vote for the 1.06 or to keep him out of the options listed. Hopefully you can land more than that. Good luck.
  • TD_Vulture January 27
    He's shown what he can do at the NFL level. Watkins and Lee are good but a lot of college WRs were good that didn't do anything in the NFL or were just average. People love their rookies so 1.01 tends to cost more than it is actually worth but I think 1.01 for Crabtree is fair.
  • donvaughndonvaughn January 27
    I've never owned Crabtree, but I've seen enough to love his upside. Strictly on wrs, I'd prob go Watkins over Crabtree, but that's about it unless there was an ideal landing spot for Evans or Lee
  • HailMaryHailMary January 27
    Second rounder for Crabtree? Come on men!!!!!
  • ZepZep January 27
    Lol some of you play in some whack leagues. Crabtree is a legit top 15 WR
  • tmoneytmoney January 27
    For all those who are saying a mid to late 2nd for Crabtree, if you had Crabtree on your team and were looking to deal him, what would you want in return for him?
    That's the age old question u always want more and while I'd not give more then 8-12 slot for him that doesn't mean he's not worth more just not one of my targets ....

Sometimes I'm right sometimes wrong ....

If I had him I'd be a hold due to upside but I'm not an owner ...
  • chaindog35chaindog35 January 27
    I wouldn't go above the 1.8 for him. He has potential, but he's also got a long injury history. He's a late 1st guy for me.
  • TBLTBL January 27
    The only way I give up Crabtree is if I get Watkins.
  • stewss7stewss7 January 27
    Are you guys buying Karpernick? He's just over 50% for his career. Not sayin he can't improve but I don't see it.
    @stewss7
  • donvaughndonvaughn January 27
    I buy their chemistry together.
12›
Add a Comment