Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• branch0095 February 2
  • k0wned February 2
  • Smitty February 1

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12760
  • bddavidson 12353
  • JRMRRT 11578
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • BuckysGT 7819
  • LukeB5301 7685
  • Smitty 7306
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4760
  • fontaines 4613
  • branch0095 4502

Who's Online (16)

• andr3wl 6:58PM
  • branch0095 6:58PM
  • BuckysGT 6:59PM
  • ChazMichaelMichaels 6:58PM
  • Curly 6:58PM
  • donvaughn 7:00PM
  • hoyasaxa 6:57PM
  • JRMRRT 7:00PM
  • meast 6:58PM
  • SMFFCN 6:59PM
  • Smitty 6:59PM
  • Swampies 7:00PM
  • TheHuddle 7:00PM
  • tmoney 7:00PM
  • tone1oc 7:00PM
  • vincentjmack 7:00PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Studs
  • k0wnedk0wned February 1
    12 team dynasty PPR, 1.5 PPR for TEs, Start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 2 W/R/T

My team:

QB: Kaep, Bradford
    RB: Spiller, Morris, Ball, Rice, Mathews, Moreno, Miller
    WR: Gordon, Cruz, Percy, Nicks, Marlon Brown, Da'Rick, Maclin (IR), Pettis, Quick, Streater, Andre Holmes, Rishard Matthews, Chris Harper
    TE: Clay, Pitta, Housler, Escobar

2014 1.02, 3.09

I have quite a few nice players, but only one stud in my opinion. Firstly, should I be looking to upgrade my starting lineup with more "studs"? Assuming I categorize, Calvin, AJG, Julio, Dez, DT, McCoy, Charles, and Graham, as "studs" what from my team would you consider fair for one? Obviously the values on each of these guys are slightly different, and team needs are different, but try to give me some type of general offer that you would consider as "fair" if you were a owner of one of these players. I like Morris, Moreno, and Cruz more than their current values so exclude them if possible. This is not an easy request, so I appreciate any response, as trying to figure out trade values is something I struggle with.
  • SmittySmitty February 1
    I sell high on Mathews, maybe try packaging him and the 1.02 for a WR you mentioned above. If that won't fly, maybe Percy and Mathews or Cruz and Mathews? 

I somehow try to land two moves getting you into a team like:

Foles or Luck
    Spiller, Rice, Morris, Ball
    Gordon, Dez
    Clay

Not saying that will be easy, but I've had bigger revamping challenges and pulled them off, it just takes a ton of offer sending. Cruz is a bounce-back candidate, Rice and Ball as well, so don't sell-low on those guys, especially Cruz, who has it in him to be a top 7-12WR still.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • branch0095 February 2
    Smitty is spot on. You're in the fortunate position of having the 1.02 this year as well. I know rookies take time to develop, but Sammy Watkins is going to be a stud in all but the worst situation he could possibly land in. If you fail in your attempt to get one of the studs mentioned, you may look at moving up 1 spot to the 1.01. This probably doesn't help you get your stud this year, but it's a nice consolation prize.
    2013 predictions

-Cobb outscores Harvin in PPR
    -Chris Ivory will be a top 15RB
    -Kenny Britt finishes outside the top 20WRs
  • k0wnedk0wned February 2
    Thanks guys, I'll start with Mathews + 1.02 and see where that takes me. There is some chance that I get something done with Mathews/1.02, Mathews/Percy, Rice/1.02, and the likes, but if these don't fly how much do you think you would add to these? Is a 3rd guy too much? For example Mathews/1.02/Nicks? Mathews/Percy/Miller? Also as far as the 1.01, I've already talked to the owner a bit. He says he wants to wait until it is much closer to the draft.
Add a Comment