Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson February 3
  • chuckeycharles February 3
  • donvaughn February 3
  • FarFromHome February 3
  • fontaines February 3
  • k0wned February 3
  • rabidbucfan February 3
  • SweetLew February 3

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12782
  • bddavidson 12383
  • JRMRRT 11650
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • BuckysGT 7842
  • LukeB5301 7745
  • Smitty 7326
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4764
  • fontaines 4625
  • branch0095 4526

Who's Online (11)

• branch0095 10:06PM
  • chuckeycharles 10:08PM
  • emurrell17 10:09PM
  • InfamousD 10:07PM
  • meast 10:08PM
  • MikeOcherts 10:08PM
  • paulg002 10:07PM
  • Smitty 10:09PM
  • TexasBornCowboysFan 10:09PM
  • tmoney 10:07PM
  • vincentjmack 10:09PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Did Harvin do anything to help his offseason stock with his performance in the Super Bowl?
  • boobam13boobam13 February 3

Being a little limited by the defense, he look awesome on the handoffs and that kickoff was not too shabby as well...did his stock increase at all?

Thoughts?

Thanks

12 Team Dynasty - PPR and IDP
    QB - MStafford, PRivers, MVick, BHoyer
    RB - JCharles, DMartin, AEllington, CMicheal, ABrown, RMendenhall, KDavis, RTurbin, MJames, DLewis, STaylor, MLeashoure, TRiddick, MCox, RWilliams, DJohnson, FWhittaker, COgbonnaya, CWood, JDwyer, RGraham, CGray, MAsiata, ASmith, AAlexander
    WR - ABrown, PHarvin, DHopkins, HNicks, JJernigan, JBoyce, Charles Johnson
    TE - CJordan, BPettigrew, MLewis
    K - Prater
    DL - RQuinn
    LB - VBurfict, DWashington, DButler, DSmith, NBowman, VWilliams
    DB - JCyprien
    TAXI -
    IR -
    2014 Rookie/FA Picks - 1 - 1st, 1 - 2nd, 1 - 3rd, 1 - 4th, 4 - 5ths
  • fontaines February 3
    He looked like the best offensive player on the field and I persoannly thought he should've gotten super bowl MVP. I thought his first sweep set the tone and was the biggest play of the game then his second half return was the nail in the coffin.

That said, the off-season is more important to harvins value than the super bowl. He needs to be healthy and if he does that he will have sneaky value. I think his value is so low right now. There's not much he can do this off-season to get back into the top 10 dynasty so I think he could be a good buy as long as you understand he has great injury risk.
    DC Nation Forum Moderator

• rabidbucfan February 3
    Harvin is a great talent and if you have him on your fantasy team(s) he will provide top production - for the 3 to 5 games he'll play for you each season - if you can afford to have him on the roster then by all means hang on to him - if not then get what you can and move on. Just my opinion. 
    Civilized nations build libraries; lands that have lost their soul close them down. - Toby Forward

• bddavidsonbddavidson February 3
    Heck yeah he did. He was on the field for like the 1st time in 2 years or something..lol
    DC Nation Moderator
  • k0wnedk0wned February 3
    I get why some people want nothing to do with Harvin, but put me in the bandwagon of sneaky value.
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome February 3
    pacific northwest native and seahawk homer here for full disclosure....he did nothing to change my opinion of him....he is what we thought he was....a GREAT playmaker....dude is a difference maker when on the field....that was never in doubt....what was in doubt and was in doubt for me while watching it was the same....every time he got hit id think the exact same thing..."please get up percy"....dude plays so fast and so hard that I just feel he will ALWAYS miss games....if this season showed us anything its that seattle can be cautious with him so they can use him when it matters....even in yesterdays game didn't he play like less then half of the offensive snaps?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • chuckeycharles February 3
    Percy was amazing. Glad I got him for nothing. He just became my WR3 until Fitz or Cruz reemerge or Hopkins and Patterson ascend.

But, I still think that Wilson was the MVP. He was cool calm and collected. When the running attack was stymied, he drove them down the field repeatedly using his feet and his arm. He put no added pressure on the defense.
    ---- Both Leagues - Start QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - K - DST - All TD = 6 / Pass Yd = .04 / Rush-Rec Yd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonuses ----
    ---- 10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3) QB - NONE / RB - L.Bell, D.Martin, Foster, Spiller, Tate, A. Brown, L.Murray, Latimore, Rainey, Toddman, Pierce, Baker, Blount, / WR - NONE / TE - Graham, J.Thomas / DST - Panthers / K - NONE ----
    ----10 Team Dynasty QB - Wilson, Eli, Keenum, Locker, Cousins / RB - ADP, McCoy, T.Rich, Lynch, Vereen, Turbin, Rainey, Latavius / WR - AJG, Dez, Cruz, Fitz, Harvin, Hopkins, D.Moore, Patterson / TE - Gronk, J.Thomas, Rudolph, M.Bennett, Clay / K - Crosby / DST - Bills -----
  • SweetLewSweetLew February 3
    ^^FFH I believe he only played in like 29 snaps I heard somewhere I believe.
  • fontaines February 3
    Chucky I am a bit boggled that Wilson or an offensive player didn't get MVP. I thought with such a team effort that Wilson, being the qb, was the safe pick. He actually outperformed Peyton the year the Colts won it and Manning won the MVP that year lol. I really don't think the Seahawks cared though

Defensively I liked Avril or Sherman should have gotten MVP if they went that route. I don't even remember hearing Sherman's name yesterday before he got injured. That means he shut down his guys completely. I'm not even sure they ever threw his way.

• donvaughndonvaughn February 3
    He did look like the best player on the field anytime he touched the ball and he was actually on the field so yes, he did increase his stock. He's young enough to still have a 3-5 years of prime football left. I traded for him a week ago thinking this would happen. Now I'm trying to decide if I should sell high or enjoy the good value I got.
    DC Superflex Dynasty. PPR. 4pt passing tds (1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1QB/RB/WR/TE)
    QB-P.Rivers, C.Palmer, B.Osweiler, R.Mallet
    RB-J.Charles, A.Ellington, K.Robinson, F.Jackson, S.Taylor, M.Leshoure
    WR-D.Thomas, B.Marshall, C.Patterson, D.Hopkins, M.Jones, M.Wilson
    TE-G.Olsen, L.Green
    Rookie Picks-1.10,2.05,3.01,3.05,4.02
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 3
    FarFromHome said:

pacific northwest native and seahawk homer here for full disclosure....he did nothing to change my opinion of him....he is what we thought he was....a GREAT playmaker....dude is a difference maker when on the field....that was never in doubt....what was in doubt and was in doubt for me while watching it was the same....every time he got hit id think the exact same thing..."please get up percy"....dude plays so fast and so hard that I just feel he will ALWAYS miss games....if this season showed us anything its that seattle can be cautious with him so they can use him when it matters....even in yesterdays game didn't he play like less then half of the offensive snaps?

sounds kinda like DMAC ..if you like 12 games a year this is your man if you can stomach the missed games or he can be wr 3 or 4 go for it..remember he has missed the past like 22 games or something...but he did get a ring for the one game he did play lol..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • donvaughndonvaughn February 3
    I actually thought that as I was typing it.
    DC Superflex Dynasty. PPR. 4pt passing tds (1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1QB/RB/WR/TE)
    QB-P.Rivers, C.Palmer, B.Osweiler, R.Mallet
    RB-J.Charles, A.Ellington, K.Robinson, F.Jackson, S.Taylor, M.Leshoure
    WR-D.Thomas, B.Marshall, C.Patterson, D.Hopkins, M.Jones, M.Wilson
    TE-G.Olsen, L.Green
    Rookie Picks-1.10,2.05,3.01,3.05,4.02
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome February 3
    he hasn't played 12 games since 2011.....lol
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
Add a Comment