Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson February 5
  • branch0095 February 5
  • chuckeycharles February 5
  • rabidbucfan February 5
  • RonSwanson February 5
  • TBL February 5
  • wh0urdady February 5
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie February 6

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12540
  • bddavidson 12106
  • JRMRRT 11005
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7653
  • LukeB5301 7401
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6947
  • TBL 4666
  • fontaines 4387
  • branch0095 4292

Who's Online (8)

• branch0095 10:36PM
  • donvaughn 10:37PM
  • JRMRRT 10:38PM
  • nevilleknows 10:36PM
  • Smitty 10:36PM
  • Troy_Polamalyourass 10:36PM
  • tylernys 10:37PM
  • vincentjmack 10:36PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Lynch for youth trade
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson
    My team is not built to win now.  I'm very young at key spots except for Lynch who turns 28 in April.  If I am looking to continue to rebuild with youth and potential, then who should I be looking for in return for Lynch's services?  

I have the 1.07 this year and two 2015 1st rounders so far.  Am going to be looking to add more 2015 1sts where it is possible.  
    12 team dynasty
    Start 1QB/2RB/2WR/1Flex/1TE/1K/1DEF

Stafford/Roethlisberger/Cousins
    Lynch/Stacy/Woodhead/D.Brown/Turbin
    Gordon/Hartline/D.Moore/TWilliams/Boykin/Hunter/Wheaton
    Pitta/Rudolph
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan February 5
    welcome aboard RonSwanson
    what about DMac and a next years 1st or something like that

good luck

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. -Dalai Lama

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson February 5
    I feel like that would be accepted pretty quickly by the dmac owner.  Is dmac someone I should want to take a chance on?  I think Lynch has 2 more top 5-10 years in him but by that time i will have to ride him out.  I didn't know if someone like Lacy and some throw ins might be a good move?  I just didn't know if I could trust the rookie class until they prove it over another season(lacy, gio, bell, ball).  

There aren't many other RBs that I can get or feel comfortable with in exchange for Lynch.  Mccoy and Charles owners won't bite on him.  AP is the same age so that doesn't make much sense.  Rice is on a down year and is 27 himself.  Just wondering what the best move may be. 
    12 team dynasty

Pitta/Rudolph
  • wh0urdady February 5
    hold on, in no way to I trade Lynch for DMC and a 1st next year.  PPR I may try to get Bell+/Gio+, non Lacy+/Stacy+

DMC is not the answer if your looking to get younger

Ball is someone that you make can get fairly cheap,
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
  • TBLTBL February 5
    Lacy had more value them Lynch imo. You are likely the one to have to throw in some pieces. I would look to make a move similar to what RBF suggested. I would shoot for Miller and a 2014 1st. You may have to throw in a we 2nd but go for a player with lower value and upside plus a pick to even things out. If I moved Lynch for Miller, I would need a top 5 pick to pair worth him otherwise no dice.
  • TBLTBL February 5
    wh0urdady said:

hold on, in no way to I trade Lynch for DMC and a 1st next year.  PPR I may try to get Bell+/Gio+, non Lacy+/Stacy+

DMC is not the answer if your looking to get younger

Ball is someone that you make can get fairly cheap,

I agree. No way Lynch gets you any of those guys plus though. Ball is a good suggestion though. I'm having a hard time selling JC for Gio+ and Lacy+
    For what it's worth... this is on CBS where I own Lynch

by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com
    (02/04/14) Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch "has been telling teammates all season he'll retire if they win the Super Bowl," according to a report on SI.com. The report adds, however, that cornerback Richard Sherman "doesn't believe him."
    During his brief time with reporters following the Super Bowl, Lynch was not asked to address his future. Lynch, who turns 28 in April, called the Super Bowl victory a "dream come true."
    ---- Both Leagues - Start QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - K - DST - All TD = 6 / Pass Yd = .04 / Rush-Rec Yd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonuses ----
    ---- 10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3) QB - NONE / RB - L.Bell, D.Martin, Foster, Spiller, Tate, A. Brown, L.Murray, Latimore, Rainey, Toddman, Pierce, Baker, Blount, / WR - NONE / TE - Graham, J.Thomas / DST - Panthers / K - NONE ----
    ----10 Team Dynasty QB - Wilson, Eli, Keenum, Locker, Cousins / RB - ADP, McCoy, T.Rich, Lynch, Vereen, Turbin, Rainey, Latavius / WR - AJG, Dez, Cruz, Fitz, Harvin, Hopkins, D.Moore, Patterson / TE - Gronk, J.Thomas, Rudolph, M.Bennett, Clay / K - Crosby / DST - Bills -----
    Do you guys agree that I need to sell Lynch?  Stafford/Ben/Lynch/Stacy/Gordon/Pitta is decent starters.  Woodhead in ppr is a good flex.  Got youth that could step up this year at WR in TWilliams/Hunter/Boykin/Wheaton.  I got hosed one year trading SJax in year 28 for Beanie Wells and a 1st and it got me burned.  I honestly feel that I could get lacy or gio and a toss in for Lynch.  The same guy owns Lacy/Gio/Ellington/Trich.  I have Donald Brown that he was wanting to pair with Trich so I could potentially send Lynch/Turbin/Brown for Lacy or Gio and a toss in like a future 1st or a wr.  IMO I feel that I can at least.  
    12 team dynasty

Pitta/Rudolph
    If you want to get younger, then I would look to deal Lynch... before he announces his retirement ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66
    ---- Both Leagues - Start QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - K - DST - All TD = 6 / Pass Yd = .04 / Rush-Rec Yd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonuses ----
    ---- 10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3) QB - NONE / RB - L.Bell, D.Martin, Foster, Spiller, Tate, A. Brown, L.Murray, Latimore, Rainey, Toddman, Pierce, Baker, Blount, / WR - NONE / TE - Graham, J.Thomas / DST - Panthers / K - NONE ----
    ----10 Team Dynasty QB - Wilson, Eli, Keenum, Locker, Cousins / RB - ADP, McCoy, T.Rich, Lynch, Vereen, Turbin, Rainey, Latavius / WR - AJG, Dez, Cruz, Fitz, Harvin, Hopkins, D.Moore, Patterson / TE - Gronk, J.Thomas, Rudolph, M.Bennett, Clay / K - Crosby / DST - Bills -----
  • wh0urdady February 5
    I also like Ellington...I would be a little hesitant on trying for Miller, I love Miller, but Miami doesn't seem to
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
    Yeah I actually traded miller in the deal to get lynch because he was such a shaky prospect for the future. I know there is a risk in getting younger when dealing studs and this is what is making me hesitate to move him.  But I feel like I need to to help with the future of my team. 
    12 team dynasty

Pitta/Rudolph
  • TBLTBL February 5
    If you think that owner is silly enough to trade Gio or Lacy then do it. Try for Gio first. Offer him Lynch, Brown and a 2nd for Gio and a 1st.
    Does anyone see a Lynch for Spiller+ as a smart move?  Is spiller going to rebound? 
    12 team dynasty

Pitta/Rudolph
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie February 5
    I am a believer in Spiller and would make that move depending on what additional piece was being added.
    DC Nation Moderator
    The spiller owner's roster:

Luck/Cutler
    Spiller/Mathews/FJax/Sproles/Ballard/Denard
    Cobb/Harvin/Nelson/ABrown/MichaelFloyd/Amendola/Quick
    Witten/Eifert

He knows he has an embarrassment of riches at the WR position and has said that he wants to upgrade RB by trading some of his depth there.  
    12 team dynasty

Pitta/Rudolph
    He also has many 2014 picks:

My roster is in my sig plus I have the 1.07 and 3.10. 
    12 team dynasty

Pitta/Rudolph
  • TBLTBL February 5
    Who are your WRs? I cant see sig from mobile site.
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 5
    RonSwanson said:

He also has many 2014 picks:

My roster is in my sig plus I have the 1.07 and 3.10. 

spiller/1-06 for lynch
    DC Nation Moderator
    TBL said:

Who are your WRs? I cant see sig from mobile site.

Gordon and then scrubs and youth...Hartline/D.Moore/T.Williams/Hunter/Wheaton/Boykin
    12 team dynasty

Pitta/Rudolph
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie February 5
    Spiller/Harvin or Spiller/Floyd for Lynch.  The first offer would really depend on his view of Harvin and how low he is on Spiller.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • TBLTBL February 5
    Spiller/Brown/2nd for Lynch/Hartline/1st
12›
Add a Comment