Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• CARramrod958 February 6
  • chaindog35 February 5
  • Dcaster February 6
  • haimez40 February 6
  • LukeB5301 February 5
  • rabidbucfan February 6
  • TBL February 6
  • TheHuddle February 5
  • wh0urdady February 6
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie February 6

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12549
  • bddavidson 12116
  • JRMRRT 11033
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7653
  • LukeB5301 7407
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6964
  • TBL 4673
  • fontaines 4389
  • branch0095 4300

Who's Online (4)

• branch0095 2:45AM
  • donvaughn 2:44AM
  • PDTDT 2:43AM
  • RonJenkins 2:43AM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Doug Martin Offer?
  • DcasterDcaster
    I think the owner of Martin and Mike James would be willing to trade them for Arian Foster, Monte Ball, CJ Anderson and Reuban Randle. I might be able to get Rod Streater or Doug Baldwin in the deal. I Have Reggie Bush, Bell, Marcus Lattimore, Deangelo and Stewart. Good deal? Make sense for my team?
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle February 5
    I would keep Foster & Ball side.
  • TBLTBL February 5
    Thats a pretty tough one. I like Foster for the next 2 years and I like Balls potential so Id keep what you have.
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 February 5
    Pass
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • chaindog35chaindog35 February 5
    I'd pass as well. With Randle likely to increase in value, I think you'd be overpaying.
    TBL said:

Thats a pretty tough one. I like Foster for the next 2 years and I like Balls potential so Id keep what you have.

"Don't call me radio, sixty-nine"!
    TBL said he likes Balls! Sorry, couldn't resist! Lol!!!
  • TBLTBL February 6
    CARramrod958 said:

Haha, with all the Ball talk going around these days I'm sure we will be seeing alot of these puns.
    TBL said:

CARramrod958 said:

Haha, with all the Ball talk going around these days I'm sure we will be seeing alot of these puns.

No doubt. Glad to see you have a sense of humor.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie February 6
    I would keep Foster and Ball as well.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • DcasterDcaster February 6
    Thanks everyone! I'll leave it up to the other guy,,,, the ball is his court!!!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan February 6
    Welcome aboard Dcaster.
    The guys have you covered on this-Martin/James is a work in progress with no info to project from.
    Foster could be looking at a "come back player" role next year, Ball/Anderson could be as productive as Martin/James and Randle was very productive in the final weeks last year.
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. -Dalai Lama

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • haimez40 February 6
    I would take Martin myself, but there is risk with new coaching staff.  Lovie made Thomas Jones a stud and that was because he played very simular to Martin.  I don't trust Foster to be back......at all.  Montee Ball is a split back at best imo and once Manning leaves(could be this year if next Dr appointment goes south).  I think Doug Baldwin has just as much upside as RRandle(I really have a bad taste in my mouth from NYG this year though).  Doug Baldwin is grossly underrated with Tate leaving, and Rice never healthy.  I don't see it as a slam dunk but I would gamble with the younger side of things here.  Tampa could be this years Chiefs as far as going assy to classy.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
  • wh0urdady February 6
    haimez40 said:

I would take Martin myself, but there is risk with new coaching staff.  Lovie made Thomas Jones a stud and that was because he played very simular to Martin.  I don't trust Foster to be back......at all.  Montee Ball is a split back at best imo and once Manning leaves(could be this year if next Dr appointment goes south).  I think Doug Baldwin has just as much upside as RRandle(I really have a bad taste in my mouth from NYG this year though).  Doug Baldwin is grossly underrated with Tate leaving, and Rice never healthy.  I don't see it as a slam dunk but I would gamble with the younger side of things here.  Tampa could be this years Chiefs as far as going assy to classy.

I actually like Kearse more than Baldwin
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
  • haimez40 February 6
    wh0urdady said:

I actually like Kearse more than Baldwin

I don't mind that either and wouldn't argue at this point that one bit, even though I like Baldwin better.  I consider that worth a coin flip.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
Add a Comment