Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson February 7
  • BuckysGT February 6
  • chaindog35 February 6
  • dh11482 February 11
  • dunlap13 February 6
  • emurrell17 February 10
  • EverydownBack February 11
  • FarFromHome February 6
  • fontaines February 10
  • JREwing February 6
  • JRMRRT February 6
  • LukeB5301 February 6
  • meast February 6
  • rabidbucfan February 6
  • stewss7 February 6
  • Swampies February 10
  • SweetLew February 6
  • TBL February 6
  • TheHuddle February 6
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie February 6

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12581
  • bddavidson 12136
  • JRMRRT 11086
  • Wutthecrapman 9969
  • BuckysGT 7661
  • LukeB5301 7416
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6998
  • TBL 4690
  • fontaines 4414
  • branch0095 4340

Who's Online (8)

• ChazMichaelMichaels 12:16PM
  • chuckeycharles 12:15PM
  • Dcaster 12:13PM
  • JRMRRT 12:16PM
  • LukeB5301 12:16PM
  • Smitty 12:14PM
  • tmoney 12:15PM
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 12:15PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Spiller, T-Rich or Mathews?
  • dh11482
    Non-PPR keeper league.  We do not lose the round in which they were drafted.  Pick 2 from Spiller, T-Rich and Ryan Mathews.  I hate to give up on T-Rich.  He seems to be saying/doing all the right things this offseason.  But, Mathews is the only one of this trio to actually produce and I can't be without RB production whatsoever if Spiller and T-Rich bomb again.  Tough call for me!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan February 6
    ugh tough call is correct-

Mathews - can't believe I put him on top of the list - if he gets hurt, then he and JStew can go live on an island together
    TRich
    Spiller

goodl luck
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. -Dalai Lama

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie February 6
    I like Spiller or TRich in this one.  Yeah, Mathews finally put together a nice season last year but I don't see him repeating that going forward.  He gets banged up quite a bit and I expect that trend to continue.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 February 6
    Spiller
    RM

Bum
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 6
    Mathews he has done two season now is a bit of a injury concern but does actually produce when on the field

spiller still did ok last year not what we expected but was hurt most of the year with a rookie qb and timeshare with F jax

TR did nothing in cleveland nor INDY and he had a supreme qb to take pressure off , against a easy schedule bum is right...has he lost his motivation?
    DC Nation Moderator
  • stewss7stewss7 February 6
    LukeB5301 said:

Spiller
    RM

Bum

Yup
    @stewss7
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT February 6
    Spiller and T Rich

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • JREwing February 6
    Matthews
    Spiller
    TRich...for me.
  • dunlap13dunlap13 February 6
    Spiller
    Trich
    Rm
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • chaindog35chaindog35 February 6
    Spiller
    TRich
    Mathews

I don't like Mathews at all.  I'd rather gamble on Spiller and TRich than expect pedestrian numbers from Mathews.
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome February 6
    imagine asking this at the end of LAST year....lol
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • SweetLewSweetLew February 6
    Spiller
    Matthews

trich
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle February 6
    Spiller
    TRich
    Mathews
  • meast February 6
    Spiller

TRich
    Matthews
  • BuckysGT February 6
    dunlap13 said:

Spiller

Trich
    Rm

+1
  • TBLTBL February 6
    BuckysGT said:

dunlap13 said:

Spiller

Trich
    Rm

+1

Gotta go with this. Strictly by value alone. Even with the nice season RM had and the piss poor season TR and Spiiler had, TR and Spiller still hold more value on the market imo.
  • EverydownBackEverydownBack February 7
    Spiller- Matthews- TRich for me. Spillers sounds extra motivated as he knows that he performed way under his level of expectancy. The Bills just need to make the necessary upgrades on the O line. I only San Diego's offense improving this season in McCoy's second at the helm. Woodhead's presence only helps Matthews more IMO. Meanwhile Pagano will get another chance to prove to Irsay that he didn't waste a coveted 1st rd pick on TRich. The workload will obviously be there but I just don't see him producing like an RB1.
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 7
    EverydownBack said:

Spiller- Matthews- TRich for me. Spillers sounds extra motivated as he knows that he performed way under his level of expectancy. The Bills just need to make the necessary upgrades on the O line. I only San Diego's offense improving this season in McCoy's second at the helm. Woodhead's presence only helps Matthews more IMO. Meanwhile Pagano will get another chance to prove to Irsay that he didn't waste a coveted 1st rd pick on TRich. The workload will obviously be there but I just don't see him producing like an RB1.

not singling you out but just asking a question. why in the world would TR be any better this next year than he was this past year? because he had 2 years to learn the offense or suddenly became a better runner?man the way he reacted in the playoffs with his few carries/fumbles i really serious consider only acquiring him as a rb 4 or 5 he was plan horrible!!!! i dont think there can be any other conclusion than he has pulled a CJnoK attitude and lost heart/desire or he is just that bad...

Heck he made Donald fringing Brown looked good! 
    DC Nation Moderator
  • dh11482 February 10
    Does the Colts recent hire of Rob Chudzinski as "Special Assistant to Head Coach" have an impact on T-Rich?  I am very excited as an owne to hear this, and really hoping that T-Rich gets back to his rookie year form.  I have to imagine given what they invested in T-Rich that Chud will be partially charged with getting him back into the game.  Thoughts?
  • SwampiesSwampies February 10
    SweetLew said:

Spiller
    Matthews
    I'm more inclined to go this way myself!

trich

My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • emurrell17 February 10
    Spiller

Rm
    trich
    Bold Predictions:
    June 21- Dez Bryant finishes as the #1 WR in 2013.
12›
Add a Comment