Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson February 8
  • branch0095 February 7
  • FarFromHome February 7
  • fontaines February 7
  • Go With What You Got!!!! February 7
  • JRMRRT February 7
  • stewss7 February 7
  • Swampies February 8
  • SweetLew February 7
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie February 7

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12549
  • bddavidson 12117
  • JRMRRT 11033
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7653
  • LukeB5301 7407
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6964
  • TBL 4673
  • fontaines 4391
  • branch0095 4300

Who's Online (3)

• bddavidson 7:41AM
  • fontaines 7:41AM
  • RonJenkins 7:40AM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
which side like?
  • bddavidsonbddavidson
    ppr 16 team dynasty 
    Which side you like
    1. which side longer term?18 votes
      1. Demarco Murray
        50.00%
      2. A Ellington and 2014 1st 1-09
        50.00%
    DC Nation Moderator
  • Go With What You Got!!!!Go With What You Got!!!! February 7
    Very close
  • fontainesfontaines February 7
    I voted for Murray but i change my mind in a 16 teamer I might rather have the depth with the 1st and Ellington.  I like Murray alot but he's probably not going to single handedly win you a Championship so I'd gamble on Ellington and what depth i get at 1.9
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 7
    fontaines said:

I voted for Murray but i change my mind in a 16 teamer I might rather have the depth with the 1st and Ellington.  I like Murray alot but he's probably not going to single handedly win you a Championship so I'd gamble on Ellington and what depth i get at 1.9

i had Murray side but i trade him for ellington today. i not sure dallas has him in there long term plans and he is a beast when on the field but injury is also a concern..i may regret it but i wanted depth as well..
    DC Nation Moderator
    i also need a Te in this league and i should get the best one at the 1-09 as well...
    DC Nation Moderator
  • Go With What You Got!!!!Go With What You Got!!!! February 7
    Like I said very close sounds like a good move a te at 1.9 will help
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie February 7
    I love Ellington's future potential but I think I would have wanted more in return for Murray.  It's not a bad deal since you are going to fill a need with the 1.09 though.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT February 7
    Murray

Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

I love Ellington's future potential but I think I would have wanted more in return for Murray.  It's not a bad deal since you are going to fill a need with the 1.09 though.

JRMRRT said:

Murray

i agree is a gamble( i too like murray ) and i may regret it but sometime i have go with my gut(i think ellington may very well score with murray in ppr) and the 1st is a bonus..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • branch0095 February 7
    This is close. The value is on the Murray side IMO, but the perceived value right now makes it difficult to get more than that. I own Murray in one league and am looking to turn over the entire roster. Most still have major concerns about Murray's injuries. It's very difficult to vet value that matches his 2013 production. If I got this offer in that league (12 team), I'd probably take it, so in a 16 team league it's even better. 
    2013 predictions

-Cobb outscores Harvin in PPR
    -Chris Ivory will be a top 15RB
    -Kenny Britt finishes outside the top 20WRs
  • stewss7stewss7 February 7
    This is not close for me. As a Murray owner, it would take Ellington plus a top 3 pick for me to give him up.
    @stewss7
  • SweetLewSweetLew February 7
    Murray quite easily hes a top producer when healthy. He gets banged up some yes but when hes getting a full work load hes usually going to produce top 5 rb numbers. I like Ellington but not this much.
    bddavidson said:

Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

JRMRRT said:

Murray

i agree is a gamble( i too like murray ) and i may regret it but sometime i have go with my gut(i think ellington may very well score with murray in ppr) and the 1st is a bonus..

But Murray is a PPR stud...53 catches man.

• FarFromHomeFarFromHome February 7
    murray by 15 miles....my gut says those expecting ellington to be anything other then a flex player in a 16 man  ppr league are gonna get some feelings hurt....1.09? of a rookie draft? and ellington?....amazing
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    FarFromHome said:

.my gut says those expecting ellington to be anything other then a flex player in a 16 man  ppr league are gonna get some feelings hurt....

I agree.

FarFromHome said:

murray by 15 miles....my gut says those expecting ellington to be anything other then a flex player in a 16 man  ppr league are gonna get some feelings hurt....1.09? of a rookie draft? and ellington?....amazing

i see your point FFH and JR

and like i said , i may regret we shall see..i needed the 1st more than anything and FFH i know your not a fan of picks but i am..i will do well with the pick..just as i did getting allen last year  the 2nd in a few leagues. this league also reward return yardage which ellington does .we have huge roster and huge starting requirments where ellington will be very relevant along with that 1st rd pick..and last year is really the 1st year he (murray) was actually worth owning too.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome February 7
    do you realize ellington had 1 return via punt or kickoff return combined?....ZERO chance he replaces Patrick Peterson on punt returns...so I guess he could return kickoffs cause arenas wasn't great...merely okay....but what starting rb returns kickoffs?...I get your logic....why not trade murray to me in ICII?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 8
    FarFromHome said:

do you realize ellington had 1 return via punt or kickoff return combined?....ZERO chance he replaces Patrick Peterson on punt returns...so I guess he could return kickoffs cause arenas wasn't great...merely okay....but what starting rb returns kickoffs?...I get your logic....why not trade murray to me in ICII?

also what is murray done that dmac hasnt done?
    DC Nation Moderator
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 8
    FarFromHome said:

send me a 1 and something.. since he is my rb 3 there i not really in need of move him..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • SwampiesSwampies February 8
    I don't trust Murray to stay healthy enough to sway me in believing that he can stay on the field to make big numbers worth while on owning him! In fact even if by chance he does stays healthy I don't trust Dallas to think run before pass. I'll take Ellington and the 1st.
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
Add a Comment