Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson February 8
  • branch0095 February 7
  • chaindog35 February 8
  • dunlap13 February 8
  • FarFromHome February 7
  • JRMRRT February 8
  • rabidbucfan February 7
  • Reisssox February 8
  • stewss7 February 8
  • SweetLew February 7
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie February 7
  • zeeshan2 February 8

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12549
  • bddavidson 12116
  • JRMRRT 11033
  • Wutthecrapman 9966
  • BuckysGT 7653
  • LukeB5301 7407
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6962
  • TBL 4672
  • fontaines 4389
  • branch0095 4298

Who's Online (5)

• doodledog 11:15PM
  • JRMRRT 11:13PM
  • PDTDT 11:13PM
  • RonJenkins 11:13PM
  • Smitty 11:13PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Demarco Murray (February)
  • dunlap13dunlap13
    My rb: leveon bell spiller demarco and vereen (Christine michael bernard peirce johnathan franklin)

How do you personally see him work in this off system with linehan? Hes basically my rb 2/3 in a .5 ppr
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT February 7
    I love Murray in Dallas no matter what. If hes healthy hes a stud. Health is always the issue.

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • dunlap13dunlap13 February 7
    Personally im not big on him but for the value I got for him was a total steal so I couldnt pass. But he is the ONE player that impressed me the most since thanksgiving.

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    Dudes a beast when healthy...Big, fast and catches really well. Kid caught 53 balls.

• Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie February 7
    JRMRRT said:

I love Murray in Dallas no matter what. If hes healthy hes a stud. Health is always the issue.

Totally agree with this.  Health has been his #1 issue other than DAL being a pass first team.  Dude has the skill to be a fantasy stud though.
    DC Nation Moderator
    JRMRRT said:

Dudes a beast when healthy...Big, fast and catches really well. Kid caught 53 balls.

Dont get me wrong. I drafted him coming out of ok. I just have a hard time with players that dont play. YouYoure no good to me if you dont play. But with my rb I have no prob investing in him because hes not my bell cow

Peyton Manning

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    Any player might not play at RB. Look at Martin. Ill take a stud that misses some games over a dude like T Rich that cant get 2 YPC. I try to get studs and not plan on injuries. But, when ranking 2 even talented guys Ill take the 1 with the less injury concern.

• FarFromHomeFarFromHome February 7
    if you look back at murray threads....JR is fan #1....I am #2....I LOVE MURRAY....even in that pass happy offense dudes is a monster....catches...runs....goal line....health has always been an issue but when healthy he is a rock solid #1 fantasy rb....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    I recall Jr being a big fan of his this past season. Im just wondering what you all think of him this coming season with linehan

Peyton Manning

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    dunlap13 said:

I recall Jr being a big fan of his this past season. Im just wondering what you all think of him this coming season with linehan

Ive been huge on Murray since he was a rookie. 

@Far...He can block too which keeps him on the field all the time in all situations. Not many RBs do that these days.

Im not going to bash the fuy. I know hes talented but I hope he van match his numbers from last year or better. 

Peyton Manning

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome February 7

well....he had nearly 1500 total yards and 10 tds in 14 games....those 14 games are unfortunately the most games he has played in his 3 year career...I expect him to miss games....hopefully he only misses 2 again....I don't see any reason why he cant hit those same numbers in 14 games...tds are very hard to predict but he is the goal line back on a good offense...if for some strange reason he can play 16 games I can see him as top 3ish for rbs this upcoming season...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • stewss7stewss7 February 7
    He's a stud. Health is a concern for any RB. It's just the nature of the position.
    @stewss7
    With romo surgury and his production as well as the new oc. Could he fit the reggie bush role but be full time?

Peyton Manning

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • SweetLewSweetLew February 7
    Murray when healthy puts up top 5 numbers. Linehan made an average talent in joique bell relevent, if he plays 16 games murray will be top 5 by the end of the year.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan February 7
    If he stays on the field he will be a huge producer - take the risk and hope for the best
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. -Dalai Lama

Honestly at this point what rb doesn't come with risk??
    SweetLew said:

SweetLew said:

Lmao good point bro

Peyton Manning

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie February 7
    SweetLew said:

Bingo!!
    DC Nation Moderator
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 7
    there is another concern in dallas(beside the injuries) but that may change is he rarely is used as he should be...
    DC Nation Moderator
    I mean mccoy has had concussion problems charles people worry about his workload, AP also his workload and age, Forte age, T rich sucks, Martin people think he'll be in a rbbc(which I think is funny) Gio his size, Murray injuries....etc etc
12345›
Add a Comment