Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• blkeagle February 8
  • Shmily February 9
  • Smitty February 9
  • Swampies February 8

Tagged

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12661
  • bddavidson 12271
  • JRMRRT 11277
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • BuckysGT 7746
  • LukeB5301 7574
  • Smitty 7118
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4723
  • fontaines 4514
  • branch0095 4404

Who's Online (5)

• emurrell17 4:48AM
  • hawk12 4:46AM
  • JRMRRT 4:45AM
  • Troy_Polamalyourass 4:47AM
  • zildjian 4:46AM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
And #9 on the Upside Board is............
  • SmittySmitty
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • SwampiesSwampies February 8
    I agree that what holds me back on wanting him is Arizona and the way they ruin their running backs like you said. I'm not biting yet and probably would flip flop #10 with the #9 because of that info! IMO
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • blkeagle February 8
    Great, now I am going to have to over pay for #9. Love the article so far Smitty. Great job.
  • SwampiesSwampies February 8
    Smitty you should change JR bat signal since he's been found to who is the #1 upside guy! B-)
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • SmittySmitty February 8
    Swampies said:

Smitty you should change JR bat signal since he's been found to who is the #1 upside guy! B-)

Ha

blkeagle said:

Great, now I am going to have to over pay for #9. Love the article so far Smitty. Great job.

Sorry. Thanks.

Swampies said:

I agree that what holds me back on wanting him is Arizona and the way they ruin their running backs like you said. I'm not biting yet and probably would flip flop #10 with the #9 because of that info! IMO

Yep, if these 10 weren't against the grain, they wouldn't be bold. Probably the three Bold Predictions that got the most community push back were Dez Bryant, Victor Cruz and Arian Foster. Even those studs had some similar concerns from almost all fantasy circles.. If it were clear cut to all, it wouldn't be bold. Of course I'm aiming for "bold, yet calculated", though.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • ShmilyShmily February 9
    Just going back to Upside #10.  I've seen enough of this player to know if he has a sophomore slump I would by low on him all day long.  Now back to Upside #9.  I believe strongly this kid is what IPead should have been.  I am really high on this kid!  He will no doubt, if given the opportunity will challenge the likes of GBernard, ELacy, and LBell for best back of his class.  Great start to your upside board Smitty!  I just hope owners don't draft these guys away from their true value.  ")  
  • SmittySmitty February 9
    Shmily said:

Just going back to Upside #10.  I've seen enough of this player to know if he has a sophomore slump I would by low on him all day long.  Now back to Upside #9.  I believe strongly this kid is what IPead should have been.  I am really high on this kid!  He will no doubt, if given the opportunity will challenge the likes of GBernard, ELacy, and LBell for best back of his class.  Great start to your upside board Smitty!  I just hope owners don't draft these guys away from their true value.  ")  

Thanks, @shmily
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
Add a Comment