Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• chaindog35 February 14
  • Go With What You Got!!!! February 14
  • JRMRRT February 14
  • Smitty February 14
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie February 14

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12659
  • bddavidson 12270
  • JRMRRT 11272
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • BuckysGT 7747
  • LukeB5301 7574
  • Smitty 7110
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4721
  • fontaines 4514
  • branch0095 4394

Who's Online (9)

• branch0095 6:16PM
  • BuckysGT 6:18PM
  • ChazMichaelMichaels 6:18PM
  • hawk12 6:18PM
  • Iceman 6:18PM
  • SMFFCN 6:17PM
  • tone1oc 6:16PM
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 6:17PM
  • zildjian 6:18PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Christine Michael, Tim Wright, Coby Fleener or 1.03, 2.03 and 3.03?
  • SmittySmitty
    Pure dynasty, and I do need a TE. I have the picks.

Just curious what everything thinks of this value for value. Pure dynasty, PPR
    Which side?
    1. Michael, Fleener, Wright or 1.03, 2.03, 3.0314 votes
      1. Michael side
        21.43%
      2. Draft Pick side
        78.57%
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT February 14
    Ill take my chances on the 1.03 over Michael.

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • SmittySmitty February 14
    JRMRRT said:

Thanks @jrmrrt

I'm torn. If Michael is as good as we all think, or at least many of us here on DC, this could be a monster steal later. That said, how long did fantasy worlds wait on Jonathan Stewart? It's tough to predict how a team is going to use a guy that is still not even the RB2, as Turbin is in name at least.

I think Michael could be a top 5RB, but he could also never be a starter - ever. 
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
    Smitty said:

Thanks @jrmrrt

I'm torn. If Michael is as good as we all think, or at least many of us here on DC, this could be a monster steal later. That said, how long did fantasy worlds wait on Jonathan Stewart? It's tough to predict how a team is going to use a guy that is still not even the RB2, as Turbin is in name at least.

I think Michael could be a top 5RB, but he could also never be a starter - ever. 

This...at least at 1.03 you have a choice. 

• chaindog35chaindog35 February 14
    Smitty said:

JRMRRT said:

Thanks @jrmrrt

I would take the 1.3 side and I like Michael. Honestly though, you are drafting a starter at 1.3. Michael is not a starter, despite his potential. Wright is worthless to me, as I think his ship sailed with Schiano. I like Fleener, but more as a low TE1. If you really want Fleener, offer the 2.3 for him, but I'd keep that 1.3.
    I am trying to get either the 1.01 or 1.02 to go along with my 1.03 first before I trade out of the 1.03.

My line-up:

QB: Tom Brady
    RB1: CJ Spiller
    RB2: Zac Stacy
    WR1: AJ Green
    WR2: Julio Jones
    Flex: Shane Vereen / Lamar Miller
    TE: Jared Cook

I may just try and make the Lamar Miller for Decker trade, not sure yet... I could use the WR3 and Vereen is a good flex for sure, and my 1.03 will probably be a RB, so the WR is a need, or i might get Cameron for Miller?

1. Cameron for Miller?
    2. Trade from the 1.03 to the 1.02 using Miller (I know it's one pick, but it secures me the top RB or Watkins if for some reason the 1.01 isn't Watkins).
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
    Id get Cameron and stay at 1.03.

I'd love to have:

1.02 Carey
    1.03 Williams or Seastrunk

with

Brady, Spiller, Stacy, AJG, Julio
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie February 14
    JRMRRT said:

Bingo!  I couldn't agree more.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • Go With What You Got!!!!Go With What You Got!!!! February 14
    I like either cam or decker for miller , I went to 4 Miami home games and watched all the rest he's not elite speed yes blocking avg at best runs inside not well
    I would prefer Cameron over Miller at this point unless he can be used to get 1.01 or 1.02 in a package deal.
    DC Nation Moderator
    Sent the Miller for Cameron offer.

Where do you guys value Vereen vs all the rookie picks?
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
    Smitty said:

I would say 1.06 or later

JRMRRT said:

Id get Cameron and stay at 1.03.

I agree with JRMRRT. Stabilize your TE by trading Miller and then take the best RB available at 1.03.

How would you get the 1.02 and the 1.03 both?
  • Go With What You Got!!!!Go With What You Got!!!! February 14
    Vereen all depends on the person I'd want 1.6-1.7 or higer but might not pay that for him ...
    Smitty said:

I think there is a drop after the 1.7 based on where I expect guys to fall, so if you were offering me Vereen, I wouldn't be willing to offer more than the 1.8.

If I had Vereen, I'd be shooting for 1.5, but would settle for 1.7, if I really had a guy I wanted at 1.7.
    JRMRRT said:

Smitty said:

I would say 1.06 or later

This is close.  I was gonna say 1.05.
    DC Nation Moderator
    chaindog35 said:

Smitty said:

I think there is a drop after the 1.7 based on where I expect guys to fall, so if you were offering me Vereen, I wouldn't be willing to offer more than the 1.8.

If I had Vereen, I'd be shooting for 1.5, but would settle for 1.7, if I really had a guy I wanted at 1.7.

Wow, that's not too high. Vereen was like top 8-12 in ppr formats during the weeks he played (11 to 17 or so).

However, I am very interested in trading him and Lamar Miller for the 1.01 or 1.02. I'm gonna try at least.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
    Smitty said:

chaindog35 said:

Smitty said:

Wow, that's not too high. Vereen was like top 8-12 in ppr formats during the weeks he played (11 to 17 or so).

My reason for being lower on Vereen than most is his slight build and his injury history.  He looked great last year when he was playing, particularly in PPR leagues, but in 3 years he's played 26 of 48 possible regular season games.  Even discounting his first year, he's played in 21 of his last 32 regular season games.  Additionally, Vereen was a focus in the receiving game because the Pats receiving corps was decimated.  I don't mean to say that they won't continue to use him in the passing game, but what if he loses catches to a shiny, new WR they acquire this off-season.  Just my two cents.  

I would absolutely try to get the 1.02 for Miller and Vereen, but I would anticipate the other owner declining the offer.
    chaindog35 said:

Smitty said:

chaindog35 said:

Smitty said:

My reason for being lower on Vereen than most is his slight build and his injury history.  He looked great last year when he was playing, particularly in PPR leagues, but in 3 years he's played 26 of 48 possible regular season games.  Even discounting his first year, he's played in 21 of his last 32 regular season games.  Additionally, Vereen was a focus in the receiving game because the Pats receiving corps was decimated.  I don't mean to say that they won't continue to use him in the passing game, but what if he loses catches to a shiny, new WR they acquire this off-season.  Just my two cents.  

I would absolutely try to get the 1.02 for Miller and Vereen, but I would anticipate the other owner declining the offer.

I hear ya.

Well my goal is 1.01 and 1.03 and I'm not afraid to lose Miller or Vereen given I have Stacy and Spiller. Adding Watkins to AJG and Julio would be killer, and then to have one of the top rookie RBs to go along with Spiller/Stacy, I'd be pleased.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
Add a Comment