Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson March 13
  • doodledog March 13
  • electricrelish March 13
  • Ipkiss March 13
  • JRMRRT March 13
  • Payton34 March 14
  • Smitty March 14
  • TBL March 13
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie March 13

Tagged

• smitty 1

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12819
  • bddavidson 12437
  • JRMRRT 11742
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • LukeB5301 7873
  • BuckysGT 7864
  • Smitty 7422
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4802
  • fontaines 4646
  • branch0095 4567

Who's Online (4)

• boobam13 3:33AM
  • hawk12 3:35AM
  • PDTDT 3:35AM
  • Swampies 3:34AM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Smitty...just curious
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass March 13
    Why is L Bell so low on Dynasty Rankings (#15)?

I know you love M Ball, who you have ranked #6, but how does Bell's production not match/surpass what Ball has done or will do?

I own Spiller with Bell, and view Bell as my #1 RB.  You have Spiller ranked #7.  There is no "if" window in fantasy, IMO, and we are still saying "if" when it comes to Spiller...

Ben Tate doesn't even have a team yet (I own him as well), and he is ranked 4 spots higher than L Bell...

Am I the only one that sees L Bell as Top 10 RB, somewhere between 7-10?
    12 Team PPR Dynasty

QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE

Luck, Cutler
    Spiller, L Bell, Ridley, Michael, Tate, K Davis
    Calvin, AJ Green, Marshall, Britt, M Brown
    Gronk, Cameron
    1.1, 1.7
    2 2015 1sts
    I agree that Bell deserves a bump in the dynasty rankings for sure.  I still like where Spiller is in the rankings but think Ball is too high.  Tate landing in CLE keeps him right where he's at IMO.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • IpkissIpkiss March 13
    I also agree with this. I think Leveon is a top 10 RB. He's a 3 down RB and that is endangered species right now.
    QB - RG3,Cutler, Osweiler, Keenum
    RB - McCoy, LeVeon Bell, Moreno, Lamar Miller, Bryce Brown, K Hunter, Denard
    WR - Torrey, TY Hilton, Hartline, K Thompkins, Royal, Givens
    TE - Clay, Dwayne Allen
    K - Prater
    Sorry Troy..... I'm not Smitty but wanted to give my take, lol.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • SmittySmitty March 13
    yeah, he deserves a little bump, I agree, but if Tate is in CLE end of day, he wont move ahead of him.

Spiller will be bumped a spot or two at least, I'm starting to push trade ideas around Spiller at his max value. I'll do a rankings update tonight or tomorrow, i am just letting FA shake out a bit more so I'm not clearing it all out in 5 hours from now :) Good question.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • TBLTBL March 13
    I agree in most ranks Bell should be ranked above Bell, Ball and perhaps even Spiller. Smittys ranks seem to be based on upside mostly and I do agree that Ball and Tate have more upside then Bell which is likely why they are higher. Im just guessing here though. Personally Bell would be just outside my top 10, but I dont ever see him as being anything more then an RB2.
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT March 13
    I own Ball in DC 1...I really like Ball going forward. If I was offered Bell for Ball I couldnt hit accept fast enough though.

DC Nation Forum Moderator
    JRMRRT said:

I own Ball in DC 1...I really like Ball going forward. If I was offered Bell for Ball I couldnt hit accept fast enough though.

Won't happen but nice to know.....   :D
    DC Nation Moderator
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT March 13
    Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

JRMRRT said:

Won't happen 

I know...Maybe you get drunk some night. 

JRMRRT said:

Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

JRMRRT said:

Won't happen 

I know...Maybe you get drunk some night. 

Maybe I'll just sit on the offer and think about it until it expires.   b-(
    DC Nation Moderator
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT March 13
    Ok...Ill send the offer to you and revoke it next week...sound good?

• bddavidsonbddavidson March 13
    i think martin should jump to 9 and bell to morris spot..i disagree with bell above ball but that is arguable...beside ball who do you move him ahead of? to make top 10 no one in my book..not that i dislike bell just tough to get inside top 10 ..maybe we should move TR to the 15 spot to lol..since for some reason he makes a comeback from the dead which i seen no one explain that..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • Payton34Payton34 March 13
    People that disrespect Bell need to Re-watch the Turkey Day game vs the Ravens again... (At least up to the part where he got knocked the eff out... ;). )
    NON-PPR, 6pt TD Pass, Return Yards Count, Start 1-3 RBs
    QB - Brees, RG III, Cousins
    RB - Charles, L Bell, Z Stacy
    WR - Marshall, J Nelson, Randle, R Cooper, Hopkins, Harvin, D Rogers, G Whalen
    TE - J Cook, J Thomas, K Rudolph
    K - Bailey, Dawson
    D - Seattle, NY Jets
  • SmittySmitty March 13
    Updates have been made to redraft ranks, ill work on dynasty tonight.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • SmittySmitty March 13
    Bell still isn't as high as some of you may want, but look at the dollar values on the top 300 to the right, some are tied, someone has to rank ahead, but look at the $
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • electricrelishelectricrelish March 13
    What's with all the Bell love? He was underwhelming last season. So was Ball, but I like Ball a lot more.
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT March 13
    electricrelish said:

What's with all the Bell love? He was underwhelming last season. So was Ball, but I like Ball a lot more.

860/8 with 45 catches for 400 yards is pretty good for a rookie...and he was out the 1st 3 weeks too so thats in 13 games.

• doodledogdoodledog March 13
    as a very productive, rare 3-down rb as a took , and that behind a poor line, IMO bell has elite production potential in his near future. c'mon steelers, beef up that offensive line!
  • SmittySmitty March 14
    electricrelish said:

I like him, but yeah, I just can't pull him higher. I seem to be going against the grain, but I just see the other runners as better options. Tate included. 
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • Payton34Payton34 March 14
    electricrelish said:

I'll take the guy that the coach is fully committed to and is a 3 down back every day of the week over a guy who's position is tenuous or is in a time share that is anything less than a guy spelling him when he needs a breather.....   JMO.
    NON-PPR, 6pt TD Pass, Return Yards Count, Start 1-3 RBs
    QB - Brees, RG III, Cousins
    RB - Charles, L Bell, Z Stacy
    WR - Marshall, J Nelson, Randle, R Cooper, Hopkins, Harvin, D Rogers, G Whalen
    TE - J Cook, J Thomas, K Rudolph
    K - Bailey, Dawson
    D - Seattle, NY Jets
Add a Comment