fantasy football forums

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bmxholden1 June 27
  • Fighting_Amish June 26
  • footballjunkie June 26
  • george June 26
  • GoWithWhatYouGot June 26
  • haimez40 June 26
  • LukeB5301 June 26
  • Payton34 June 26
  • rabidbucfan June 26
  • Shmily June 26
  • Smitty June 25
  • Swampies June 27
  • TheHuddle June 26

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13988
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13665
  • JRMRRT 13543
  • Wutthecrapman 10725
  • LukeB5301 8924
  • Smitty 8639
  • BuckysGT 8275
  • garyzab 7118
  • branch0095 5553
  • TBL 5415
  • fontaines 5323

Who's Online (8)

• dunlap13 7:42AM
  • Fitzismyguy 7:40AM
  • footballjunkie 7:39AM
  • george 7:42AM
  • N_Diddy 7:40AM
  • omahabrad 7:41AM
  • Swampies 7:40AM
  • Xtreme 7:42AM

If you are already a DraftCalc Subscriber, hang tight in terms of getting access to FFStarters content... that is in the works. We will keep you posted shortly!

Our Breaking News Wire is up!

Homepage | Ranks | News | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Undrafted Free Agents-Who will thrive from this years 2014 Class & Beyond-Let's hear it DC Nation
  • ShmilyShmily June 25
    "Players not drafted thrive all the time. Plus, this is much about situation, coaching, etc." -Smitty.  

This is why I love Smitty and DC Nation!  I will start it off.  Henry Josey (running back) undrafted free agent for the Philadelphia Eagles.  This young player has Super Sleeper written all over him.  The Eagles are not sleeping on this one fellas.  They went out and traded for Darren Sproles and picked up a future star for Sproles to mentor.  Henry Josey IMO will thrive for the Philadelphia Eagles.  Height:5'8", Weight 194 lbs., Arm length: 30 1/4, Hands: 9 1/2, 40: 4.43 sec., Bench press: 20, Vertical jump: 34.5 inches, Broad jump: 118.0 inches, 3 Cone drill: 7.07 sec., 20 yd shuttle: 4.13 sec. & the willingness to play the game he loves.  Let's do this DC Nation.  Who else is out there in our 2014 class?  -Shmily ") 

• SmittySmitty June 25
    Shmily said:

"Players not drafted thrive all the time. Plus, this is much about situation, coaching, etc." -Smitty.  

This is why I love Smitty and DC Nation!  I will start it off.  Henry Josey (running back) undrafted free agent for the Philadelphia Eagles.  This young player has Super Sleeper written all over him.  The Eagles are not sleeping on this one fellas.  They went out and traded for Darren Sproles and picked up a future star for Sproles to mentor.  Henry Josey IMO will thrive for the Philadelphia Eagles.  Height:5'8", Weight 194 lbs., Arm length: 30 1/4, Hands: 9 1/2, 40: 4.43 sec., Bench press: 20, Vertical jump: 34.5 inches, Broad jump: 118.0 inches, 3 Cone drill: 7.07 sec., 20 yd shuttle: 4.13 sec. & the willingness to play the game he loves.  Let's do this DC Nation.  Who else is out there in our 2014 class?  -Shmily ") 

Nice work, buddy. He is a talented kid, I just hope his knee doesn't have too much wear and tear, as most college ACL tears can be overcome, but all that damage he had was scary bad. Still, he looked great upon his return, and the one thing he has going for him is his weight. Smaller guys have less weight on the knees and joints, and rebounding is easier. If the cartilage was ok, muscle strength around the knee is key and he could really rebound. 

I'll be watching him. Nice work, keep it coming! I like these kinds of call outs!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • GoWithWhatYouGotGoWithWhatYouGot June 26
    Chris Boyd..... I've done two startups and one rookie draft this far and I've picked him up at the end or ww after in all of them, d street is getting all the love in ff world ill take the troubled big boy in Boyd, even of he doesn't make it on Dallas he will land somewhere he's a big wr1 body type who was a stud prior to his well documented troubles....

In a recent startup I drafted gordon( then traded him for jullio ) , Blackmon, rice, Boyd I called the team the all Godell team...
  • rabidbucfan June 26
    Isaiah Crowell - Cle RB - Dynasty
    Chandler Jones - Cle WR - WR3 with upside maybe
    Solomon Patton - TB WR/KR - more for the special teams fact than the WR 
    Tim Cornett - Ari RB - not a lot of depth in the RB situation
    Marcus Lucas - Car WR - someone has to catch the ball over there 
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 June 26
    I'll stick with my boy Crowell...
    My 2014 Predictions:
    [ ] Jordan Matthews Will Win OROY(June 5th)
  • haimez40 June 26
    Crowell and Lyeria both become names thrown around at will by next year.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle June 26
    Rb: Kapri Bibbs- Denver
  • footballjunkie June 26
    I really liked UDRFA Jeff Mathews out of Cornell... not too stoked that he signed with ATL(Ryan).  I'll be keeping an eye on him during preseason.

Rajion Neal RB Packers... has a little Knowshon to his game.
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 June 26
    footballjunkie said:

Falling off exercise bikes?
    My 2014 Predictions:
    [ ] Jordan Matthews Will Win OROY(June 5th)
  • ShmilyShmily June 26
    I love all these names.  Thank you fellas.  CJones and ICrowell could surprise this year and no doubt CBoyd has talent!  Anymore out there? -Shmily ")
  • haimez40 June 26
    LukeB5301 said:

footballjunkie said:

Falling off exercise bikes?

crying in public.LOL
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
  • georgegeorge June 26
    Having a License Plate that reads "SAUCED"
  • Payton34Payton34 June 26
    Demetrius Harris... Raw 6'7" basketball guy signed as an UDFA TE for the Chiefs.....

Reports sound like hes coming along, and weve heard similar success stories....
    NON-PPR, 6pt TD Pass, Return Yards Count, Start 1-3 RBs
    QB - Brees, RG III, Cousins
    RB - L Bell, Z Stacy, CJ Spiller, A Brown
    WR - Marshall, J Nelson, Jeffrey, R Cooper, Hopkins, Harvin, D Rogers, G Whalen
    TE - J Cook, K Rudolph
    K - Bailey, Dawson
    D - Seattle, NY Jets
  • Fighting_Amish June 26
    A.C. Leonard - TE - Vikings. Started college career at Florida and got into a bit of trouble before transferring to Tennessee State. In the same mold of Hernandez and Reed, but with 4.5 wheels. Maybe Norv can develop this guy into a player.
  • bmxholden1bmxholden1 June 27
    Cody Hoffman, Redskins - this guy is a legitimate star WR in the making, sucked at the combine, don't care, watch the tape and you'll see he has the goods
  • SwampiesSwampies June 27
    bmxholden1 said:

Cody Hoffman, Redskins - this guy is a legitimate star WR in the making, sucked at the combine, don't care, watch the tape and you'll see he has the goods

one thing I hate is when people hold players hostage when players don't preform well at the combine. Which tells me they don't do their homework enough. Watching them preform under there normal conditions on tape is the best way to judge any player. Agree watch the tape!
    http://draftbreakdown.com/video/cody-hoffman-vs-washington-2013/
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, Josh McCown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
Add a Comment