fantasy football forums

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• donvaughn June 26
  • rabidbucfan June 26
  • Smitty June 26
  • stewss7 June 26
  • Swampies June 26
  • Wutthecrapman June 26

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13988
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13665
  • JRMRRT 13543
  • Wutthecrapman 10725
  • LukeB5301 8924
  • Smitty 8639
  • BuckysGT 8275
  • garyzab 7118
  • branch0095 5553
  • TBL 5415
  • fontaines 5323

Who's Online (6)

• bddavidson 5:57AM
  • george 5:55AM
  • Mozart 5:54AM
  • Needalife 5:55AM
  • omahabrad 5:57AM
  • vincentjmack 5:56AM

If you are already a DraftCalc Subscriber, hang tight in terms of getting access to FFStarters content... that is in the works. We will keep you posted shortly!

Our Breaking News Wire is up!

Homepage | Ranks | News | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
NEWS: John Brown still impressing?
  • SystemSystem June 26
    NEWS: John Brown still impressing? NEWS: John Brown still impressing?
    http://blog.fantasyfootballstarters.com/news-john-brown-still-impressing/

Cardinals WR John Brown is still impressing the team; Brown expected to workout with Carson Palmer in San Diego.

• SmittySmitty June 26
    Thoughts on Brown this year and for the future? All these big stat lines (fitz, floyd, elington), Palmer could be pretty underrated this year.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • Wutthecrapman June 26
    He'll be the Cole Beasley of the Cards. Good route runner who can stop and cut on a dime. Might produce same type of numbers too.

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • rabidbucfan June 26
    oh that's cool - I drafted him in the final round of our rookie draft forĀ http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2014/options?L=19143&O=17

hope he pans out.
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
  • stewss7stewss7 June 26
    Wutthecrapman said:

He'll be the Cole Beasley of the Cards. Good route runner who can stop and cut on a dime. Might produce same type of numbers too.

Big difference between the two is Brown can fly...Beasley...not so much.

@stewss7
  • SwampiesSwampies June 26
    This kid has a lot to play for being that his older brother was shot and killed at age 22. I think he's
    Is pretty grounded And knows he needs to play his best so he can make his brother loss worth something! You have to love it when a kid is playing for something like he is. If you haven't heard the story here it is.

My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, Josh McCown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • SmittySmitty June 26
    Swampies said:

This kid has a lot to play for being that his older brother was shot and killed at age 22. I think he's
    Is pretty grounded And knows he needs to play his best so he can make his brother loss worth something! You have to love it when a kid is playing for something like he is. If you haven't heard the story here it is.

Good stuff, Swamps.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • donvaughndonvaughn June 26
    One thing bothers me about Brown. Tiny hands. 8 1/2" is the smallest pair of hands I can remember seeing from a prospect.
  • SmittySmitty June 26
    donvaughn said:

One thing bothers me about Brown. Tiny hands. 8 1/2" is the smallest pair of hands I can remember seeing from a prospect.

Doesn't seem to bother him. Impressive player, just trapped in a situation where it may take 2-3 years to get a chance at some serious targets. Palmer could send enough his way, but with two 80+ receivers and a 40 reception back hogging all the action, he needs injury or Fitz to get traded. I like him a lot, though. I'm pulling for him, and drafting him near the end of each expert rookie draft I'm in. I got him twice in the 4th, and once off waivers a few days ago.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
Add a Comment