fantasy football forums

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• donvaughn June 27
  • haimez40 June 27
  • Shmily June 27
  • Smitty June 27
  • TexasBornCowboysFan June 27
  • TheHuddle June 27
  • wh0urdady June 27
  • Wutthecrapman June 27

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13989
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13665
  • JRMRRT 13545
  • Wutthecrapman 10735
  • LukeB5301 8937
  • Smitty 8651
  • BuckysGT 8275
  • garyzab 7118
  • branch0095 5565
  • TBL 5424
  • fontaines 5332

Who's Online (3)

• branch0095 11:56PM
  • george 11:57PM
  • tmoney 11:55PM

If you are already a DraftCalc Subscriber, hang tight in terms of getting access to FFStarters content... that is in the works. We will keep you posted shortly!

Our Breaking News Wire is up!

Homepage | Ranks | News | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
NEWS: Ryan Mathews led the league in fantasy points per snap?
  • SystemSystem June 27
    NEWS: Ryan Mathews led the league in fantasy points per snap? NEWS: Ryan Mathews led the league in fantasy points per snap?
    http://blog.fantasyfootballstarters.com/news-ryan-mathews-led-league-fantasy-points-per-snap/

Chargers running back Ryan Mathews led the league in fantasy points per snap last year?

• SmittySmitty June 27
    I'm not buying Mathews at 4.01-4.04 ADP. How about you all?
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • donvaughndonvaughn June 27
    If he there's in the 5th I'd roll the dice
  • haimez40 June 27
    Sounds like Marion Grice has a good Oline he is inheriting.  ;)
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
  • SmittySmitty June 27
    donvaughn said:

If he there's in the 5th I'd roll the dice

Yeah, that's where I am, which has me never owning him, which I'm fine with. Too many players i like more, even if also kinda high risk, at 4.01 - 4.04.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • SmittySmitty June 27
    haimez40 said:

Just added this note at the end of the fantasy take: Dynasty Note: Keep an eye on rookie RB Marion Grice.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle June 27
    Mathews needs more snaps then. Depends on the way the draft would fall if I would take him in the 4th or 5th or not.
  • Wutthecrapman June 27
    Grice, Brown, Woodhead... Far to crowded of a backfield to put up the same numbers. 

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • haimez40 June 27
    Smitty said:

haimez40 said:

Just added this note at the end of the fantasy take: Dynasty Note: Keep an eye on rookie RB Marion Grice.

I was digging deep into the internet the other day and they basically admitted they stalked Grice all last year and planned on drafting him most of last year.  He isn't great at anything but he is good at everything.  I think he is going to be one of the bigger steals of this years rookie drafts.  I had him as a second rounder till I started to realize I was the only one that high on him.LOL
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
  • SmittySmitty June 27
    I like Grice, as mentioned in the fantasy take on the news post. I like how you think.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • ShmilyShmily June 27
    MGrice is the reason I traded away DWoodhead and kept RMathews on my dynasty roster.  In your opinion DC Naction, Does MGrice effect RMathews or DWoodhead more in FF points this year and the next?  I believe DWoodhead targets will be down this year.  p.s.  Brown isn't relevant enough IMO to consider.  -Shmily ")
  • wh0urdady June 27
    Matthews has always been a talented back, was nice to see him finally stay healthy, that said he is still 5th round material
    Team 1
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Stacy, R. Jennings,
    WR: Cruz, Allen, Jeffery, Blackmon, Gordon
    TE: J. Thomas

Team 2
    QB: Peyton, McCown, Glennon,
    RB: Spiller, Ball, Pierce, Polk, Todman, Williams, Blue
    WR: Marshall, Gordon, Jeffery, Jennings, Austin, Hartline, A. Sanders, K. Benjamin, Herron, Moncrief, Abbrederis
    TE: M. Bennett, Cook, L. Green
  • SmittySmitty June 27
    haimez40 said:

Smitty said:

haimez40 said:

I was digging deep into the internet the other day and they basically admitted they stalked Grice all last year and planned on drafting him most of last year.  He isn't great at anything but he is good at everything.  I think he is going to be one of the bigger steals of this years rookie drafts.  I had him as a second rounder till I started to realize I was the only one that high on him.LOL

@haimez40 can you provide some legit link-driven back story on this? Might be interesting for the news wire!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • TexasBornCowboysFanTexasBornCowboysFan June 27
    System said:

http://blog.fantasyfootballstarters.com/news-ryan-mathews-led-league-fantasy-points-per-snap/

Chargers running back Ryan Mathews led the league in fantasy points per snap last year?

Too bad he was almost 30th in attempts.
    Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

• donvaughndonvaughn June 27
    I don't think Grice gets much playing time this years. He's 4th on the depth chart as of now right? 2015's where he'll get his time to shine with Mathews presumably gone
Add a Comment