Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• Airek April 2013
  • ArtyS April 2013
  • branch0095 April 2013
  • DefiantVitreous April 2013
  • LukeB5301 April 2013
  • N_Diddy April 2013
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie April 2013

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13403
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13192
  • JRMRRT 12777
  • Wutthecrapman 10062
  • LukeB5301 8402
  • BuckysGT 8128
  • Smitty 7920
  • garyzab 7116
  • TBL 5027
  • fontaines 5026
  • branch0095 5004

Who's Online (2)

• branch0095 10:40PM
  • tmoney 10:41PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Who's_Ur_Doggie- place your bet!
  • DefiantVitreous
    Sig bet.  Most fantasy points (ppr) by the end of week 17.  Housler vs. Roberts.  Bet is based on the comments below that were copied from the other thread:

Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

DefiantVitreous said:

Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

HailMary said:

Ppr
    dynasty. His value seems to be all over the place. I think having
    Palmer gives him a bump. I'm looking to pick him up but I feel the 1.4
    is too much. I was thinking of offering 1.4 and 2.10 for Floyd and the 1.7......I basically see this as a 1.8 ish value. Am I on the right track value wise?

That's a good offer for Floyd IMO.  He's still the third
    option in that offense behind Fitz and Roberts but he should surpass
    Roberts in the pecking order this season.  I would try and buy low on
    Floyd if at all possible.

You mean he's the 4th option behind:  Fitz, Housler and Roberts...

LOL.... now you're just reaching.

I'd easily make a sig bet with you that Housler will have better stats than Roberts at the end of the year.
  • N_Diddy April 2013
    HOT DAMN!  Well done my friend .... we need to start getting more of these going - I like it!
  • ArtySArtyS April 2013
    Floyd is a definite buy if possible
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 April 2013
    Lol making a sig bet with 2 TEs that will probably be on 0 fantasy teams this year.. funny guys
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
    DefiantVitreous said:

Sig bet.  Most fantasy points (ppr) by the end of week 17.  Housler vs. Roberts.  Bet is based on the comments below that were copied from the other thread:

Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

DefiantVitreous said:

Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

HailMary said:

Ppr
    dynasty. His value seems to be all over the place. I think having
    Palmer gives him a bump. I'm looking to pick him up but I feel the 1.4
    is too much. I was thinking of offering 1.4 and 2.10 for Floyd and the 1.7......I basically see this as a 1.8 ish value. Am I on the right track value wise?

That's a good offer for Floyd IMO.  He's still the third
    option in that offense behind Fitz and Roberts but he should surpass
    Roberts in the pecking order this season.  I would try and buy low on
    Floyd if at all possible.

You mean he's the 4th option behind:  Fitz, Housler and Roberts...

LOL.... now you're just reaching.

I'd easily make a sig bet with you that Housler will have better stats than Roberts at the end of the year.

Damn, you're a funny guy.  Well lets see here..... looking at my comment on Floyd above, I clearly stated that Floyd would be the third option behind Fitz and Roberts.  You then came back and stated that Floyd would be the forth option behind Fitz, Housler and Roberts.  I then advised that you were reaching.  So, after stating the "facts" of our discussion, explain to me why I would want to "sig bet" you on something that has nothing to do with Floyd?  At what point did I state that Roberts would have better stats than Housler?  I'm so confused.....   :-??
    DC Nation Moderator
    LukeB5301 said:

Lol making a sig bet with 2 TEs that will probably be on 0 fantasy teams this year.. funny guys

Make that funny guy (singular).  I just came to the site and read that I was being challenged to a sig bet by DV that has nothing to do with Floyd, who I was talking about in the other thread.  You figure that one out and let me know.  BTW, who's the 2nd TE you're referring too in your comment?  Confusion is running rampant here at DC today.  
    DC Nation Moderator
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 April 2013
    Ugh my brain was malfunctioning.. 1wr 1te.. either way, I plan on owning neither
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
    @Doggie

You said that Floyd was the 3rd option.  That means 3rd receiving option on the team.  I didn't realize that you decided to completely ignore the TE position when it comes to receiving options.  Then I just extrapolated that out, so that if Floyd was the 3rd option and Roberts was the 2nd, you believe that Roberts  was going to put up better numbers than Floyd.  So since you said that I was reaching by adding Housler in there, I challenged you to the player that you thought would put up better numbers than Floyd.  If you would rather make a Floyd vs. Housler bet, I'm game.  Hope that clears it up for you.
  • branch0095 April 2013
    Ugh, I have a headache from all the confusion in this thread. With Palmer at QB I like Housler to end up with better numbers than Roberts this year, but that's just a hunch on my part after seeing Myers last year.
    2014 predictions

(3/16) Toby Gerhart will have 1400 total yards and 8TDs
    (3/16) Cobb will outscore Allen in PPR
    knock-knock
  • Airek April 2013
    branch0095 said:

With Palmer at QB I like Housler to end up with better numbers than Roberts this year, but that's just a hunch on my part after seeing Myers last year.

Just a word of caution, Arians' offense is not a TE-friendly coaching scheme. Heath Miller was an also-ran until Arians left, and then became an all-pro last year. The Indy TEs (especially Fleener) were "disappointments" in the fantasy community last year (incidentally, Fleener should do great this year in the new run-heavy, play-action passing concepts under his old college coach).
    C. Newton | S. Bradford
    L. Bell | T. Richardson | K. Robinson | D. McCluster | M. Ford | D. Lewis
    D. Bryant | C. Patterson | P. Harvin | L. Fitzgerald | A. Dobson | K. Britt | D. Rogers | A. Roberts
    M. Bennett | L. Green | J. Cook
Add a Comment