Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• draftyinhere January 1
  • Smitty January 1
  • Swampies January 4
  • Ty_hod January 3
  • Wutthecrapman January 4

Tagged

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12207
  • bddavidson 11508
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9755
  • BuckysGT 7567
  • LukeB5301 7217
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6526
  • TBL 4500
  • branch0095 4060
  • fontaines 4031

Who's Online (7)

• bddavidson 10:29AM
  • Bigfor 10:26AM
  • boobam13 10:26AM
  • ChazMichaelMichaels 10:28AM
  • Iceman 10:28AM
  • tmoney 10:26AM
  • Wutthecrapman 10:29AM
Homepage | Playoff Rankings | Playoff Bracket | Forums | DC Subscription - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
First person to reply wins a free custom sketch!
  • SmittySmitty January 1
    Rules: 

1. Only first person to comment below wins
    2. After winning, provide the player name you want sketched
    3. If you want text or a specific side, that must be provided before the sketching begins (ex: you want your team name on it, or it a certain size for a league banner, etc).

If you don't win, visit the Sketch Store anyway and order a sketch for your league or for yourself (facbeook, etc.).

*Swampies can't enter, he already won his free sketch

VISIT THE SKETCH STORE!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • Ty_hodTy_hod January 1
    1st!!!! For real Smitty? Am I a winner? Woop Woop!
  • SmittySmitty January 1
    Ty_hod said:

1st!!!! For real Smitty? Am I a winner? Woop Woop!

Winner winner chicken dinner.

1. Player name? Or Celeb? TV Show star?
    2. Custom message?
    3. Specific size or no?
  • Ty_hodTy_hod January 1
    Sweet! Pays to look at your site all the time. Thanks Smitty. mind if I take a day and think about it?
  • SmittySmitty January 1
    Ty_hod said:

Sweet! Pays to look at your site all the time. Thanks Smitty. mind if I take a day and think about it?

Think up! Again, I'll only sketch original, so it won't be a copy of any photo, so I just need a name, but think on it, sure. It can be a Game of Thrones character, Walter White, whatever!
  • Ty_hodTy_hod January 1
    Great. Sounds like a plan. Will get back with you. 
    Also, thanks again for this community of fantasy football. Enjoy being a part of it. 
  • SmittySmitty January 1
    Ty_hod said:

Great. Sounds like a plan. Will get back with you. 

Also, thanks again for this community of fantasy football. Enjoy being a part of it. 

You know it!

• Swampies January 1
    Smitty you to do a sketch of SONS! Congrats Ty_hod!
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • SmittySmitty January 1
    Swampies said:

Smitty you to do a sketch of SONS! Congrats Ty_hod!

? One more time big man?

If you are are saying you are gonna order that, I'll do 2-for-1s on this gig because it will be fun. Let's call it five faces for two orders even. JAX, Nero, Clay, Gema and Tig would be a sweet Xmas/New years e card ha.
  • Swampies January 1
    Opps! Sorry about that! I was trying to say you should do a sketch of the sons like Jax pointing his gun at the Irish or clay or maybe riding his bike? Just thinking of ideas to expand your portfolio! You got me thinking I should draw something up like that too! I got my degree in interior design and illustration from Pratt Institute! I should show you my portfolio!

My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    K Steven Hauschka

• SmittySmitty January 1
    Swampies said:

Opps! Sorry about that! I was trying to say you should do a sketch of the sons like Jax pointing his gun at the Irish or clay or maybe riding his bike? Just thinking of ideas to explain your portfolio! You got me thinking I should draw something up like that too! I got my degree in interior design and illustration from Pratt Institute! I should show you my portfolio one day!

Nice!
  • SmittySmitty January 1
    Swampies said:

Opps! Sorry about that! I was trying to say you should do a sketch of the sons like Jax pointing his gun at the Irish or clay or maybe riding his bike? Just thinking of ideas to expand your portfolio! You got me thinking I should draw something up like that too! I got my degree in interior design and illustration from Pratt Institute! I should show you my portfolio!

Nice work. Awesome drawings! 
  • SmittySmitty January 1
    I started Jax in case anyone wants to order a Sons of Anarchy collection :) This one was fun, and the first sketch of 2014 :)

• Swampies January 1
    Smitty said:

I started Jax in case anyone wants to order a Sons of Anarchy collection :) This one was fun, and the first sketch of 2014 :)

love it Smitty! Love your focus on the eyes and nose!
    K Steven Hauschka

• SmittySmitty January 1
    Thx!
  • draftyinheredraftyinhere January 1
    Very impressive! Yours too, swampies!
    Dynasty PPR, 2QB IDP, Kick Return Yardage Points
    QB: Big Ben, Bradford, Tannehill, Manuel, Glennon, Keenum
    RB: Gio, L. Bell, CJ2K, L. Miller, P. Thomas, Ellington, Lattimore, L. Murray
    WR: V-Jax, K. Allen, Wayne, S. Smith, T. Williams, Hartline, Givens, S. Hill, M. Brown, Brazill
    TE: Witten, Reed, Cook, Ertz, Kelce
    K: Gostkowski
    DE/DT: Wake, Ware, M. Williams
    LB: D. Johnson, Mayo, Cushing, Timmons
    DB: Honey Badger, Ward, M. Wright, Vaccaro
  • Ty_hodTy_hod January 3
    Okay. Been thinking about this for a little bit now and I have come to the conclusion that there are too many ideas that have come through my head. Lol.
    So, I will probably be paying for one as well. But the one that I would like to have you do is one for my dynasty league that I run. It is called... The Backyard Scrubs League. Would you be able to come up with a cool logo with that name? This would be banner size.
    I would also like a A.J. Green drawing too!
  • Swampies January 4
    draftyinhere said:

Very impressive! Yours too, swampies!

thx drafty! Smitty is inspiring to do something too and my wife says I should get into tattooing!
    K Steven Hauschka

• WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman January 4
    Am I too late? lol

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • Swampies January 4
    Wutthecrapman said:

Am I too late? E lol

hey those are same words that my wife said for the third and last time!
    K Steven Hauschka

Add a Comment