Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• 84forever January 7
  • Bigfor January 15
  • branch0095 January 22
  • BuckysGT January 27
  • chaindog35 January 24
  • ChazMichaelMichaels January 8
  • CMZap January 7
  • cohendpt January 17
  • donvaughn January 16
  • emurrell17 January 9
  • EverydownBack January 8
  • fontaines January 14
  • HailMary January 10
  • Iceman January 13
  • Ipkiss January 7
  • JREwing January 17
  • k0wned January 17
  • Noahblum 5:46PM
  • Payton34 January 28
  • rabidbucfan January 15
  • ravenlunatics January 27
  • Reisssox January 17
  • Smitty January 27
  • Swampies January 25
  • SweetLew January 28
  • TBL January 17
  • TheHuddle January 12
  • tmoney January 8
  • Troy_Polamalyourass January 27
  • troyg97 January 28
  • vincentjmack January 28
  • WeekEnd_Warriors January 15
  • wh0urdady January 21
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie January 28
  • windowace January 21
  • winonemore January 27
  • Wutthecrapman January 7

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12414
  • bddavidson 11884
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9965
  • BuckysGT 7614
  • LukeB5301 7298
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6804
  • TBL 4587
  • fontaines 4286
  • branch0095 4172

Who's Online (3)

• LukeB5301 10:13PM
  • Smitty 10:13PM
  • tmoney 10:15PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
What trades have you pulled off ?????
  • JREwing January 10
    winonemore said:

I posted this in another thread already but figured I'd put it here as well.  

I gave:
    Foles

I got:
    Jimmy 
    Reuben Randle

The offer was way too good to pass up but I'm a little bummed I won't be able to get Sammy and I'm also a Foles believer but I still love the trade.  I actually might be able to get Sammy if I move to the 1.2 since the owner I was trading with is probably looking to take an RB with the 1.1 so I guess there is still hope.

Great trade dude! Did you at least wear a mask when you were robbing that guy?
  • winonemorewinonemore January 10
    JREwing said:

winonemore said:

I gave:
    Foles

I got:
    Jimmy 
    Reuben Randle

The offer was way too good to pass up but I'm a little bummed I won't be able to get Sammy and I'm also a Foles believer but I still love the trade.  I actually might be able to get Sammy if I move to the 1.2 since the owner I was trading with is probably looking to take an RB with the 1.1 so I guess there is still hope.

Haha, I was at work or else I would've! 
    12 Team Dynasty
    QB (1): Newton, Bradford (IR)
    RB (2-3): L. Bell, Lacy, Vereen, L. Miller, J. Bell, Michael, Helu, Starks
    WR (2-4): Julio, Dez, Marshall, Randle, Thompkins, A. Holmes, Streater, Alexander (IR)
    TE (1-2): Gronk, Graham, Reed
    No picks in first 3 rounds
  • HailMaryHailMary January 10
    I just traded my 1.12 rookie/fa for Cameron. I won the league starting quarless as my only te so I think it's a no Brainer for me.
  • vincentjmackvincentjmack January 12
    cj?k for Tavon Austin. Looking to get younger and liked how tavon ended the year
    Dynasty 1 pt PPR 1.5 for TE 6 pt passing td. Start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 3 flex 1 def

Fitzpatrick, Ryan TEN QB
    Manning, Peyton DEN QB
    Pryor, Terrelle OAK QB
    Bush, Reggie DET RB
    Green-Ellis, BenJarvus CIN RB
    Hunter, Kendall SFO RB
    Johnson, Chris TEN RB
    Lacy, Eddie GBP RB
    Murray, Latavius OAK RB
    Thomas, Daniel MIA RB
    Cooper, Riley PHI WR
    Floyd, Michael ARI WR
    Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR
    Jennings, Greg MIN WR
    Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR
    Roberts, Andre ARI WR
    Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE
    Graham, Jimmy NOS TE
    Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE
    Miller, Heath PIT TE
    Witten, Jason DAL TE
    Jets, New York NYJ Def
  • chaindog35chaindog35 January 12
    I just made two trades:

1) Traded the 1.2, 2.7 & 3.1 for 1.4, 1.6, 1.9 and a 3rd in 2018

2) Traded Trent Ruchardson for a 1st and 2nd in 2019. (His value might go up a little bit, but it has a chance to go way down.)
  • Payton34Payton34 January 12
    2019?!!!! Man, talk about delayed gratification!! LOL!!! ;)
    NON-PPR, 6pt TD Pass, Return Yards Count, Start 1-3 RBs
    QB - Brees, RG III, Cousins
    RB - Charles, L Bell, Z Stacy
    WR - Marshall, J Nelson, Randle, R Cooper, Hopkins, Harvin, D Rogers, G Whalen
    TE - J Cook, J Thomas, K Rudolph, T Gonzalez
    K - Bailey, Dawson
    D - Seattle, NY Jets
  • BuckysGT January 12
    chaindog35 said:

I just made two trades:

2) Traded Trent Ruchardson for a 1st and 2nd in 2019. (His value might go up a little bit, but it has a chance to go way down.)

2019? Is the a mistype?

BuckysGT said:

chaindog35 said:

I just made two trades:

2019? Is the a mistype?

No, i like trading for picks in the future. I have managed to collect a bunch of 1sts that way. I currently have 4 2014 1sts and 5 2015 1sts.
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle January 12
    2019. I don't think nfl teams can trade pics that far down the road.

I mean the Raiders might be called the LA Pirates by then & the players r still in high school.

• BuckysGT January 12
    I know leagues trade future picks, but picks 6 years out I've never heard of that.
    BuckysGT said:

I know leagues trade future picks, but picks 6 years out I've never heard of that.

Yeah, the way our MFL dynasty league is set up, we can trade out 10 years into the future. I have multiple 1st rders each year from 2014-2023

• Iceman January 13
    We have put a cap of 2 years out for trading draft picks in all but one of my MFL leagues...... and the last one is 3 years. If something happens a team gets orphaned and has few draft picks out that far it would be a hard sell to a potential new owner taking that orphan team.
  • chaindog35chaindog35 January 13
    Iceman said:

We have put a cap of 2 years out for trading draft picks in all but one of my MFL leagues...... and the last one is 3 years. If something happens a team gets orphaned and has few draft picks out that far it would be a hard sell to a potential new owner taking that orphan team.

Yeah, my league has started discussing similar rules after one team started trading future picks to get current players and then decided to quit. We found a new owner, but it's a complete rebuild for the new owner at this point.

I love having the ability to trade for picks far in the future because I've been fortunate to stockpile talent, but I understand the argument against it.
  • fontaines January 14
    chaindog35 said:

BuckysGT said:

Yeah, the way our MFL dynasty league is set up, we can trade out 10 years into the future. I have multiple 1st rders each year from 2014-2023

The league would fold if anyone quit lol.  Imagine trying to find an owner for a team with no firsts for 5 years
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • chaindog35chaindog35 January 14

The league would fold if anyone quit lol.  Imagine trying to find an owner for a team with no firsts for 5 years

The league is going into it's 12th year with these rules and we're all friends, so I doubt it will fold anytime soon. In fact, we've only had one owner quit in the past few years, and that was due to time constraints (job and two new babies). I actually have a wait list for guys who want to join the league with a few people on it. By the same token, most teams try to keep their 1st rders and acquire more as we approach the draft. That's why I try to buy into the future.

• rabidbucfan January 15
    was offered M. Lynch and S. Smith for A. Foster and M. Colston
    PPR, 6pt tds, bonus 5 pts over 100 yds rushing/receiving

I took it 
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. -Dalai Lama

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • WeekEnd_Warriors January 15
    I like that trade alot.  My personal preference is Lynch over Foster and Smith over Colston anyway.  So win win for you in my eyes.  (having said that, I know alot of people do not like/trust Lynch and Smith will probably be done a bit sooner than Colston, so I can see others going the other way.) 
  • SmittySmitty January 15
    Traded Marshall for Keenan and TRich recently. Despite being such a letdown, like the biggest, he is a great steal low.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • Reisssox January 15
    winonemore said:

I gave:
    Foles

I got:
    Jimmy 
    Reuben Randle

You actually like this trade??? Ouch....
  • Reisssox January 15
    JREwing said:

winonemore said:

I gave:
    Foles

I got:
    Jimmy 
    Reuben Randle

I don't like Foles but he would land gold in leagues I am in....The 1.1 too??? Wear a mask? Too hide his face???
Add a Comment