Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• branch0095 January 24
  • CARramrod958 January 24
  • chaindog35 January 24
  • CMZap January 24
  • donvaughn January 24
  • emurrell17 January 24
  • FarFromHome January 24
  • fontaines January 24
  • Payton34 January 24
  • rhinos00 January 24
  • Smitty January 24
  • Swampies January 24
  • TBL January 24
  • TheHuddle January 24
  • Troy_Polamalyourass January 24
  • wh0urdady January 24

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12367
  • bddavidson 11848
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9965
  • BuckysGT 7614
  • LukeB5301 7279
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6735
  • TBL 4566
  • fontaines 4266
  • branch0095 4163

Who's Online (9)

• bddavidson 6:59PM
  • BostonBrowns 6:59PM
  • Fitzismyguy 6:58PM
  • Iceman 6:58PM
  • jintsfan66 7:00PM
  • omahabrad 6:59PM
  • rabidbucfan 6:58PM
  • tmoney 6:59PM
  • zeeshan2 6:58PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Kenny Britt thinks he'll be a WR1 in 2014
  • rhinos00
    http://www.faniq.com/blog/Kenny-Britt-believes-hell-be-a-No-1-receiver-in-2014-Blog-74107

What do you guys think? Will a change in scenery catapult him into the top echelon of receivers? He's still only 25-years old and we didn't really get a chance to see how his knee impacted his performance because of his issues with the TEN coaching staff.
    Kenny Britt - 2014 season
    1. Will Kenny Britt be a WR1 in 2014?46 votes
      1. No. He's delusional and will be lucky to be a WR5/6.
        23.91%
      2. He'll have a mediocre year and finish as a WR3/WR4.
        30.43%
      3. He'll show flashes of brilliance, but will finish as a WR2.
        21.74%
      4. In the right landing spot, he'll be a WR1.
        23.91%
  • CARramrod958 January 24
    LOL! I can't wait to hear what FFH has to say!
    "Don't call me radio, sixty-nine"!
  • TBLTBL January 24
    If given the right opportunity, I have no doubt he can be. I cant wait to see where he lands. I personally like New England.
  • Payton34Payton34 January 24
    I like the, "He'll show flashes of brilliance" answer, except I don't see that as translating to WR2 numbers...
    NON-PPR, 6pt TD Pass, Return Yards Count, Start 1-3 RBs
    QB - Brees, RG III, Cousins
    RB - Charles, L Bell, Z Stacy
    WR - Marshall, J Nelson, Randle, R Cooper, Hopkins, Harvin, D Rogers, G Whalen
    TE - J Cook, J Thomas, K Rudolph, T Gonzalez
    K - Bailey, Dawson
    D - Seattle, NY Jets
  • branch0095 January 24
    Oh boy, not this again................
    2013 predictions

-Cobb outscores Harvin in PPR
    -Chris Ivory will be a top 15RB
    -Kenny Britt finishes outside the top 20WRs
  • SmittySmitty January 24
    This guy has stud potential, and remember Brandon Marshall blew in MIA. I'm not saying count on him, actually don't even think about counting on him, but the point here is you can get him for a ham sandwich. He is the age of Julio and AJG.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • wh0urdady January 24
    Smitty said:

This guy has stud potential, and remember Brandon Marshall blew in MIA. I'm not saying count on him, actually don't even think about counting on him, but the point here is you can get him for a ham sandwich. He is the age of Julio and AJG.

BM still put up numbers, he just didn't get TDs, Britt just can't hold on to the ball
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
  • CMZapCMZap January 24
    I expect Belicheck to sign Britt to a 1yr deal this offseason. Give some time to Dobson, Boyce, Thompkins to develop. Brady could make Britt a viable WR in 2014.

Just a hunch.

- CM Zap
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle January 24
    I could see Britt going to Jets.

Rumor is that Pats are gonna go after Decker. 
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass January 24
    TheHuddle said:

I could see Britt going to Jets.

Rumor is that Pats are gonna go after Decker. 

The Decker/Welker switcherro
    12 Team PPR Dynasty

QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE

Luck, Cutler
    Spiller, L Bell, Richardson, Ridley, Michael, Tate, B Pierce
    Calvin, AJ Green, Marshall, Britt, Shorts, Floyd (AZ), M Brown
    Gronk, JT, Cameron
    1.7, 1.8, 1.10, 1.11
  • emurrell17 January 24
    Does no one else agree with me that the pats need either a LEGIT speedster or a big redzone target like Benjamin to take pressure off for Edelman and amendola underneath? Getting decker would be more expensive, and wouldn't make sense imo
    Bold Predictions:
    June 21- Dez Bryant finishes as the #1 WR in 2013.
    emurrell17 said:

Does no one else agree with me that the pats need either a LEGIT speedster or a big redzone target like Benjamin to take pressure off for Edelman and amendola underneath? Getting decker would be more expensive, and wouldn't make sense imo

I dont know, I can see it happening, and working. Riley Cooper as well? Britt is an option, but I think there are other candidates on their list first. If Britt goes to the Jets, write him off forever :) I never understand how some of these receivers don't see what wee see, that some situations are worse than TEN ha.
  • fontaines January 24
    I have a weird feeling the Pats will spend some money and draft picks on WRs this year lol.

Britt has no chance unless he goes to New England.  Even if he does, He'll be behind Gronk and Edelman for Targets.  If he puts up WR3 numbers next year i'll be surprised
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
    I hear ya, and I am in no way shape or form recommending that anyone count on him (whatsoever)... but I think it's tough to look past his skill level, or his last line when healthy and being put in the WR1 role:

Week 1: 5-136-2TDs
    Week 2: 9-135-1TD
    Week 3: ACL tear
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome January 24
    so lets sum up his career....lots of potential....loves smoking weed....loves to get arrested....loves to smoke more weed....loves to roll 5 deep with his posse....has had major knee surgeries...was benched for lack of effort....consistently lined up incorrectly in formations....at this point im not a britt hater cause in fantasy land every player has a value and risk your willing to take....the price for britt is cheap and worth the risk cause what is he really costing us to acquire him?...if you can put him as your #5 wr or something on your roster you could do a hell of a lot worse....with his track record of weed he should target seattle and Denver...lol....my personal feeling is that his days of glory are over....I see 500 and 4 tds TOPS....in a perfect world he goes to Carolina and helps cam....as a cam owner in two leagues im actually hoping he finally gets it and puts it all together and performs....but im not holding my breath on it...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    FarFromHome said:

so lets sum up his career....lots of potential....loves smoking weed....loves to get arrested....loves to smoke more weed....loves to roll 5 deep with his posse....has had major knee surgeries...was benched for lack of effort....consistently lined up incorrectly in formations....at this point im not a britt hater cause in fantasy land every player has a value and risk your willing to take....the price for britt is cheap and worth the risk cause what is he really costing us to acquire him?...if you can put him as your #5 wr or something on your roster you could do a hell of a lot worse....with his track record of weed he should target seattle and Denver...lol....my personal feeling is that his days of glory are over....I see 500 and 4 tds TOPS....in a perfect world he goes to Carolina and helps cam....as a cam owner in two leagues im actually hoping he finally gets it and puts it all together and performs....but im not holding my breath on it...

His resume makes him cheap no question..
    Honestly, I'd love to see Britt go to the Redskins... I see that as a team where he could really go in with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove and really reinvent himself.. Skins could use a bargain high reward type player like him as well, and lord knows they need WR help!'
    K - Bailey, Dawson
    D - Seattle, NY Jets
  • Swampies January 24
    fontaines said:

I have a weird feeling the Pats will spend some money and draft picks on WRs this year lol.

Britt has no chance unless he goes to New England.  Even if he does, He'll be behind Gronk and Edelman for Targets.  If he puts up WR3 numbers next year i'll be surprised

Funny you should said this as I was thinking the same way about where Kenny as who he could play for. Bill is always looking for those coupon labeled players as he loves turning ones junk into his treasure. I wouldn't be that surprise if Bill made this move this offseason.
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome January 24
    my only problem is that Kenny struggled totally grasping the titans playbook....wonder if he can grasp the pats book?...chad Johnson says, "no way"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • donvaughndonvaughn January 24
    You guys keep waiting on Britt because he's 6'3" and had one year where he scored 9tds if you want. Meanwhile I'll take my chances elsewhere than with a guy who has never had more than 45 catches or 775yds in a season, scored more than 4tds only once, has knee issues, and an attitude problem, and 8 incidents with the law since being drafted.
    Aside from that, how was the play Mrs Lincoln!! ;)
    K - Bailey, Dawson
    D - Seattle, NY Jets
Add a Comment