Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson January 27
  • branch0095 January 24
  • CARramrod958 January 24
  • chaindog35 January 24
  • CMZap January 24
  • donvaughn January 24
  • emurrell17 January 24
  • FarFromHome January 24
  • fontaines January 24
  • haimez40 January 27
  • Payton34 January 24
  • rhinos00 January 24
  • Smitty January 27
  • Swampies January 24
  • TBL January 24
  • TheHuddle January 24
  • Troy_Polamalyourass January 24
  • wh0urdady January 24
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie January 27

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12401
  • bddavidson 11879
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9965
  • BuckysGT 7614
  • LukeB5301 7284
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6791
  • TBL 4577
  • fontaines 4283
  • branch0095 4167

Who's Online (9)

• ArtyS 6:39PM
  • BostonBrowns 6:39PM
  • FarFromHome 6:40PM
  • fontaines 6:38PM
  • hoyasaxa 6:40PM
  • jknighton 6:40PM
  • nevilleknows 6:40PM
  • Reisssox 6:40PM
  • tmoney 6:38PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Kenny Britt thinks he'll be a WR1 in 2014
  • rhinos00 January 24
    Very polarizing player and topic. The poll results don't lie.
  • SmittySmitty
    Well, for a 38-vote poll with 4 options to vote on, I don't think I've seen a closer vote on these forums. It's about 23-24% across the board on all 4 questions.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • emurrell17 January 24
    I'm willing to bet that it's the newbies to DC who are still in love with him..most people who have been around a few years are just like "fool me once shame on me...fool me twice? [-X "
    Bold Predictions:
    June 21- Dez Bryant finishes as the #1 WR in 2013.
  • CARramrod958 January 24
    FarFromHome said:

so lets sum up his career....lots of potential....loves smoking weed....loves to get arrested....loves to smoke more weed....loves to roll 5 deep with his posse....has had major knee surgeries...was benched for lack of effort....consistently lined up incorrectly in formations....at this point im not a britt hater cause in fantasy land every player has a value and risk your willing to take....the price for britt is cheap and worth the risk cause what is he really costing us to acquire him?...if you can put him as your #5 wr or something on your roster you could do a hell of a lot worse....with his track record of weed he should target seattle and Denver...lol....my personal feeling is that his days of glory are over....I see 500 and 4 tds TOPS....in a perfect world he goes to Carolina and helps cam....as a cam owner in two leagues im actually hoping he finally gets it and puts it all together and performs....but im not holding my breath on it...

=D>
    "Don't call me radio, sixty-nine"!
  • rhinos00 January 24
    emurrell17 said:

I'm willing to bet that it's the newbies to DC who are still in love with him..most people who have been around a few years are just like "fool me once shame on me...fool me twice? [-X "

Well if that's the case then I am an exception. I still think the talent is there and you have to remember that he is still on 25 years old. He also managed to stay out of trouble off the field for almost two years, which shows me he's serious about still making a name for himself. The one thing that I think is really understated, which more than likely effected his attitude and lack of interest in learning the TEN playbook, was the relationship with the coaching staff. People respond differently to criticism and I think he felt as if the coaching staff had something against, which could have lead to the corrosion of this relationship. He essentially gave up and didn't care.

Now I'm not saying a change of scenery is going to make him elite (I voted for the WR3/4 option), but I do think he's going to work hard and show a change in attitude wherever he lands up. Just my opinion as this is all speculation, but the fact that he has stayed out of trouble off the field for this long is a positive sign to me.
  • chaindog35chaindog35 January 24
    I hope he goes to the Ravens because I'm a Bengals fan.
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie January 27
    Britt's value is so low right now that If you can get him on the cheap, what's not to like about that.  WR1 potential sitting at the end of your bench.   ;)
    DC Nation Moderator
  • bddavidsonbddavidson January 27
    wouldnt be surprised to see britt break a 1000 yards with a good qb and a coaching staff that know how to use him. 
    DC Nation Moderator
  • SmittySmitty January 27
    bddavidson said:

wouldnt be surprised to see britt break a 1000 yards with a good qb and a coaching staff that know how to use him. 

I think the challenge will be to find the right situation. Most of these receivers say they want a great situation, then they sign in the worst environment, it's like they know less than us about offenses and what ones will be solid for them. It's nuts. Like when Moss went to Oakland. He signed there, didn't he? And didn't he act like it was a great move for him? 
  • SmittySmitty January 27
    I will add, if he does land in the right place, I don't see how he isn't worth a grab given the WR5-7 type price tag.
  • haimez40 January 27
    Raiders in 2014 Johnny Manziel, Chris Johnson, Kenny Britt, legal cannabis.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
Add a Comment