Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson February 17
  • boobam13 February 15
  • chaindog35 February 14
  • donvaughn February 10
  • dunlap13 February 9
  • emurrell17 February 23
  • fontaines February 17
  • haimez40 February 24
  • JRMRRT February 24
  • k0wned February 17
  • LukeB5301 February 18
  • Payton34 February 24
  • Smitty February 17
  • Swampies February 24
  • TexasBornCowboysFan February 18
  • Troy_Polamalyourass February 24
  • vincentjmack February 9
  • WeekEnd_Warriors February 18
  • zeeshan2 February 17

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12661
  • bddavidson 12271
  • JRMRRT 11277
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • BuckysGT 7746
  • LukeB5301 7574
  • Smitty 7118
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4723
  • fontaines 4514
  • branch0095 4404

Who's Online (4)

• emurrell17 4:42AM
  • hawk12 4:40AM
  • JRMRRT 4:40AM
  • zildjian 4:39AM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
The Walking Dead ( spoiler alert don't read if you don't want to know)
  • SwampiesSwampies
    So who is your bet on who'll be the next victim to be ?

Bitten?

Killed?

My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • SwampiesSwampies February 8
    My son Garrett said tonight when the zombie apocalypse happens where is the first place everyone should go?

We thought about it and asked where should we go?

Cracker barrel!
    Have you ever been in one you would know the reason why! Have you ever seen what's hanging on the walls of that place? Every kind of weapon you can think of to use against a zombie!

You know what your right! Lol

My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    K Steven Hauschka

• vincentjmackvincentjmack February 9
    Gnc. Plenty of nutrients to keep you alive for yearss if youre locked in. Plus you can turn yourself into a complete beast in there . Plenty of magazines to read to keep your sanity. Even better if located in a mall and you can make runs every once in a while
  • fontainesfontaines February 9
    Haha actually the first place to go in a zombie apocalypse is wherever nobody else is going. It's very important to keep a low profile and not be seen those first two weeks, even if it means not eating well.

If people are becoming reanimated after they die, and everyone is killing each other for supplies while there's already existing zombies, staying away from people is your best bet:).
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • dunlap13dunlap13 February 9
    Id probably have no issues. Living in the mountains is great
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • SwampiesSwampies February 9
    dunlap13 said:

Id probably have no issues. Living in the mountains is great

sure take the Mr. White road!
    K Steven Hauschka

K Steven Hauschka

Brings up a great question..

Who has the advantage? City folk or mountain folk?

City folk have easier access to medical supplies food water. But surrounded by people.

Country folk have less people ( who I feel are the main issue, walker or not) but also have a harder road to supplies.

Where would you rather be?

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    dunlap13 said:

Brings up a great question..

Who has the advantage? City folk or mountain folk?

City folk have easier access to medical supplies food water. But surrounded by people.

Country folk have less people ( who I feel are the main issue, walker or not) but also have a harder road to supplies.

Where would you rather be?

great question Dunlap!
    I almost feel the mountain folk are self sufficient enough in knowing how to kill and grow there own food as they don't need to rely on others like city folk do. Like Daryl and everyone who grew up on a farm! But as killing people I think it is a lot easier for city people because we don't have the patients to deal with crap!
    K Steven Hauschka

From what ive gathered from overseas experiences. And this is purely anecdotal. Southeners were better shots and the first to shoot but were also the most mentally affected by it all. Big difference from hunting. Your city folk werent as affected, probably due to higher crime rates and such.
    vincentjmack said:

From what ive gathered from overseas experiences. And this is purely anecdotal. Southeners were better shots and the first to shoot but were also the most mentally affected by it all. Big difference from hunting. Your city folk werent as affected, probably due to higher crime rates and such.

are we dealing with IQ's possibly?
    K Steven Hauschka

Hard to say. Very possible though.
  • WeekEnd_Warriors February 9

Swampies said:

vincentjmack said:

I will comment in theory only.

I doubt it, I'd go the opposite direction and say your dealing with a "morality" issue.  IF we take your info as credible, I would say its because "city folk" are numbed to many moral and religious issues and general desensitization to modern social conventions found in TV, Movies, and games.

But I'll quickly point out your observations and comments are dangerously stereotypical, and while I do believe stereotypes are based in some semblance of truth, .....tread lightly.

WeekEnd_Warriors said:

Swampies said:

vincentjmack said:

I will comment in theory only.

I doubt it, I'd go the opposite direction and say your dealing with a "morality" issue.  IF we take your info as credible, I would say its because "city folk" are numbed to many moral and religious issues and general desensitization to modern social conventions found in TV, Movies, and games.

But I'll quickly point out your observations and comments are dangerously stereotypical, and while I do believe stereotypes are based in some semblance of truth, .....tread lightly.

Like I said. Purely anecdotal and should not be taken as fact no numbers to back it up.
    I think if there were to be an event like the walking dead you can throw out any densensitization from movies games tv or any other sensr of media inflicting our views. I feel it will just be abstract. People go into another realm when shit hits the fan. Not all so dont get me mistaken. Were our own enemy for the most part I think.

Peyton Manning

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    I'm going by what was stated before! But I do believe city folk have the advantage to put things together like coming up with a plan to find their way out of a bad situation like Rick and Glen do while staying cool and collected because of all the multi tasking that goes on in a business day!
    K Steven Hauschka

Though Carol has proven that one can come out of their shell! Thinking that they may start this 2nd half of the season with her first.
    K Steven Hauschka

I think someone runs into her, Rick and Carl 8-X

Peyton Manning

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    dunlap13 said:

I think someone runs into her, Rick and Carl 8-X

you think she'll be a zombie by that time? I don't think so but maybe Morgan will come back into play?
    K Steven Hauschka

I more hour boys!

K Steven Hauschka

Yeah!
    K Steven Hauschka

Add a Comment