Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson February 17
  • boobam13 February 15
  • chaindog35 February 14
  • donvaughn March 10
  • dunlap13 February 9
  • emurrell17 4:55AM
  • fontaines March 4
  • haimez40 March 4
  • JRMRRT March 7
  • k0wned February 17
  • LukeB5301 March 9
  • Payton34 4:48AM
  • Smitty March 3
  • Swampies March 10
  • TexasBornCowboysFan March 9
  • Troy_Polamalyourass March 9
  • vincentjmack March 9
  • WeekEnd_Warriors 2:30PM
  • zeeshan2 March 10

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12760
  • bddavidson 12353
  • JRMRRT 11578
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • BuckysGT 7819
  • LukeB5301 7685
  • Smitty 7306
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4760
  • fontaines 4613
  • branch0095 4502

Who's Online (15)

• branch0095 7:12PM
  • BuckysGT 7:13PM
  • donvaughn 7:10PM
  • emurrell17 7:13PM
  • Go With What You Got!!!! 7:13PM
  • hoyasaxa 7:11PM
  • JRMRRT 7:13PM
  • madness741 7:12PM
  • meast 7:11PM
  • SMFFCN 7:12PM
  • Smitty 7:12PM
  • TheHuddle 7:10PM
  • tmoney 7:12PM
  • tone1oc 7:13PM
  • vincentjmack 7:13PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
The Walking Dead ( spoiler alert don't read if you don't want to know)
  • SwampiesSwampies February 9
    Got my fix!
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • TexasBornCowboysFanTexasBornCowboysFan February 9
    Swampies said:

Got my fix!

I'm ready for next week.
    Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

• SwampiesSwampies February 9
    TexasBornCowboysFan said:

Swampies said:

Got my fix!

I'm ready for next week.

Hershel head was freaky to see! My wife could have done without seeing that part. Better yet to see it again in the talking dead! Lol

I was actually content to see Rick die if they wrote it that way, but I had that feeling they wouldn't do that because this is all about Rick journey!
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    K Steven Hauschka

• emurrell17 February 9
    I thought there was a much needed development of Carl...is showed him evolve from his belief that life was just a game where he "won" against all of it's obstacles to where, at the end, he realized that he needed more than just his self to survive.

He was getting really cocky too, but those near death experiences I think will make him be more careful for a while. This just goes to show Carl is going nowhere anytime soon.

Also, does anyone else think that the person that knocked maybe wasn't michonne? In all likelihood it is...but the way they beat around the bush by not showing her face is suspect. When I saw her look through the window, for some reason I got the feeling that she was thrilled that they were okay, but might just keep a watchful eye over them from a distance..thoughts?
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 February 9
    Yup the way they beat around it I could see it not being her, but in all likelihood it is.. I think they'll show her holding his shoe or something funny like that..

My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • emurrell17 February 9
    That might make sense. If we can figure out why rick would say "it's for you", then we know who it is. The shoe is a pretty probable possibility, but we were never made aware that Rick knew about the whole shoe thing were we? I guess it can be assumed? But if it's not the shoe, that means that it must be someone that Carl is particularly found of right? Who falls under that category? The young blonde girl? Carol? I don't remember who all Carl was homies with
    Bold Predictions:

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
    emurrell17 said:

That might make sense. If we can figure out why rick would say "it's for you", then we know who it is. The shoe is a pretty probable possibility, but we were never made aware that Rick knew about the whole shoe thing were we? I guess it can be assumed? But if it's not the shoe, that means that it must be someone that Carl is particularly found of right? Who falls under that category? The young blonde girl? Carol? I don't remember who all Carl was homies with

Carl and Michonne were buddies, in the "clear" episode with Morgan, they bonded on that run to get a picture of Carl's mom. I was puzzled when Michonne first saw Rick's and Carl's track and didn't follow. I was glad to see her go back and track them down.
    Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

Swampies said:

TexasBornCowboysFan said:

Swampies said:

Got my fix!

I'm ready for next week.

Hershel head was freaky to see! My wife could have done without seeing that part. Better yet to see it again in the talking dead! Lol

I was actually content to see Rick die if they wrote it that way, but I had that feeling they wouldn't do that because this is all about Rick journey!

I was sure Rick was dead, his breathing in that episode didn't sound good at all.
    Vince Lombardi

LukeB5301 said:

Yup the way they beat around it I could see it not being her, but in all likelihood it is.. I think they'll show her holding his shoe or something funny like that..

That would be hilarious.

emurrell17 said:

That might make sense. If we can figure out why rick would say "it's for you", then we know who it is. The shoe is a pretty probable possibility, but we were never made aware that Rick knew about the whole shoe thing were we?

If Michonne were holding the shoe Rick would probably recognize it looking through the peephole.
    Vince Lombardi

• donvaughndonvaughn February 9
    Yeah I thought she was gonna be holding the shoe too, but didn't look like she had it on her. Looks like this season, at least early on, is going to be divided up into each episode showing all the groups that split up separately after the prison.
    DC Superflex Dynasty. PPR. 4pt passing tds (1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1QB/RB/WR/TE)
    QB-P.Rivers, C.Palmer, B.Osweiler, R.Mallet
    RB-J.Charles, A.Ellington, K.Robinson, F.Jackson, S.Taylor, M.Leshoure
    WR-D.Thomas, B.Marshall, C.Patterson, D.Hopkins, M.Jones, M.Wilson
    TE-G.Olsen, L.Green
    Rookie Picks-1.10,2.05,3.01,3.05,4.02
  • emurrell17 February 9
    donvaughn said:

Yeah I thought she was gonna be holding the shoe too, but didn't look like she had it on her. Looks like this season, at least early on, is going to be divided up into each episode showing all the groups that split up separately after the prison.

I thought it would be that way back in 2013. Good move by the directors
    Bold Predictions:

• SwampiesSwampies February 10
    emurrell17 said:

donvaughn said:

I thought it would be that way back in 2013. Good move by the directors

My thought as well with the shoe because why spend the time showing Carl write on the door that he lost his shoe?
    Did everyone notice that they had to show the governor with a hole in his head proving that yes he is really dead?
    K Steven Hauschka

• donvaughndonvaughn February 10
    haha for a second I thought the governor was gonna sit up and become governor of the zombies. then I saw the headshot
    TE-G.Olsen, L.Green
  • haimez40 February 10
    Something that I never thought of till last night.  Poor Carl not only lost his shoe, but how many times would a growing kid need new clothes and shoes.  I know my 11 year old grows through them crazy fast.  I won't last a month in zombie outbreak.  Picture Rick on the couch in last nights episode, I have sleep apnea I would of attracted every zombie for a mile.  Who knows how long I would last without sunscreen either.  I mean sure I could sit in shade and what not but tuff times cause movement and after so many years sunscreen does loose potency.  I would be forced to stay in one spot and travel in primetime TV hours to get supplies.
    Why do we see no todler walkers?  Are todlers not scary?  Baby walkers crawling sneaking up on you not creepy?  I think we need more under 5 walkers, just my thoughts.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
  • donvaughndonvaughn February 10
    hahaha more toddler walkers. Lil Ass Kicker a walker?
    TE-G.Olsen, L.Green
  • haimez40 February 10
    donvaughn said:

hahaha more toddler walkers. Lil Ass Kicker a walker?

You know like maybe arm and legs mangled but just face covered with yogurt or chocolate but ready to attack.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
    haimez40 said:

Something that I never thought of till last night.  Poor Carl not only lost his shoe, but how many times would a growing kid need new clothes and shoes.  I know my 11 year old grows through them crazy fast.  I won't last a month in zombie outbreak.  Picture Rick on the couch in last nights episode, I have sleep apnea I would of attracted every zombie for a mile.  Who knows how long I would last without sunscreen either.  I mean sure I could sit in shade and what not but tuff times cause movement and after so many years sunscreen does loose potency.  I would be forced to stay in one spot and travel in primetime TV hours to get supplies.
    Why do we see no todler walkers?  Are todlers not scary?  Baby walkers crawling sneaking up on you not creepy?  I think we need more under 5 walkers, just my thoughts.

Not only toddlers but are there no fun size people around? Where are they ? How about the real obeast have we yet to see them?, The closest was the guy in the well!
    When they went into the nursery looking for supplies that one day you would have thought they would have shown a least something like a small child.

The shoe idea would be a little like Tom Hanks in Cast away take off the shoes of a dead guy that drifted up on shore. But there would have to be shoe stores in all those towns they hike through don't you think?
    K Steven Hauschka

• zeeshan2zeeshan2 February 10
    Just watched it:

-Hershel's head was scary and so was that moment Carl opens that door and the zombie comes out
    -Speaking of Carl, he's going to do something silly and get himself killed. I knew his father's advice of not wasting bullets would come back to bite him in the butt this episode. Almost died but just lost his shoe. 
    -Michone's past was refreshing to see but also freaky. Glad she has other emotions
    -Not sure what this will mean for Rick going forward

Couple of things that reminded me of the Governor from the episode:
    -Rick only seeing out of one eye
    -Michone having an epic meltdown and killing everything in sight, even the zombies that were helping her stay conspicuous 

P.S. love Carl's new catchphrase, "I win" Might have to use it in some fantasy matchups :P
    Winning! I guess that been taken!

I didn't realize that those two guys that Michonne used were the governors henchmen. One reason I love watching the talking dead afterwords is getting good intel!
    K Steven Hauschka

Did anyone hear that the walking dead beat out the Olympics coverage with a 15.8 rating! That is amazing!
    K Steven Hauschka

Add a Comment