Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson April 18
  • branch0095 April 19
  • BuckysGT April 18
  • donvaughn April 19
  • emurrell17 April 18
  • footballjunkie April 18
  • GoWithWhatYouGot April 19
  • JRMRRT April 18
  • Payton34 6:22AM
  • rabidbucfan 1:08PM
  • Smitty April 19
  • Swampies April 19

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13161
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13077
  • JRMRRT 12528
  • Wutthecrapman 9982
  • LukeB5301 8260
  • BuckysGT 8045
  • Smitty 7804
  • garyzab 7116
  • TBL 4957
  • fontaines 4879
  • branch0095 4871

Who's Online (5)

• branch0095 9:38PM
  • chuckeycharles 9:37PM
  • Fighting_Amish 9:39PM
  • LukeB5301 9:40PM
  • MikeOcherts 9:38PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Article: 10 Players To Sell-High Now!
  • SmittySmitty
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • BuckysGT April 18
    Nice read Smitty.
  • SmittySmitty April 18
    BuckysGT said:

Nice read Smitty.

Thx BuckysGT !
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT April 18
    Great job Smitty. I agree with all of them except my boy of coarse. He is way too underrated everywhere to be a sell with his production IMO. 

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • emurrell17 April 18
    Nice article!
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • SmittySmitty April 18
    JRMRRT said:

Great job Smitty. I agree with all of them except my boy of coarse. He is way too underrated everywhere to be a sell with his production IMO. 

I hear ya, and I did mention lots of positives and things to like about 2013.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • bddavidsonbddavidson April 18
    i agree with all this! great information..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • SmittySmitty April 18
    Thx BDD
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • footballjunkie April 18
    Very nice list!
    As much as I want to trade the #1, I'm in position to win it all with him this year.

Here's a couple more names to throw out there... Lacy and Harvin.
  • SmittySmitty April 18
    footballjunkie said:

Very nice list!
    As much as I want to trade the #1, I'm in position to win it all with him this year.

Yeah. I like Lacy in redraft, but he too isn't a bad player to shop in dynasty. I don't see more than 2-3 1000 yard seasons. I could be wrong, but 900-1100 carries is a lot to expect at his weight and with the foot? Foster is at three 1000 yard seasons and 1200 carries and considered cooked to many.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • branch0095 April 19
    Smitty said:

footballjunkie said:

Very nice list!

Yeah. I like Lacy in redraft, but he too isn't a bad player to shop in dynasty. I don't see more than 2-3 1000 yard seasons. I could be wrong, but 900-1100 carries is a lot to expect at his weight and with the foot? Foster is at three 1000 yard seasons and 1200 carries and considered cooked to many.

I agree with this. Lacy just seems like the type of back that will wear down pretty quickly due to his physical style and workload. He could last 5-6 years and produce at a high level, but I wouldn't bank on it. I think you're safe with Lacy this year, but if he gets 320+ carries this year (which I expect him to, barring injury), I'd be looking to cash out next year.
    2014 predictions

(3/16) Toby Gerhart will have 1400 total yards and 8TDs
    (3/16) Cobb will outscore Allen in PPR
  • SmittySmitty April 19
    Couldn't agree more @branch0095

Only reason Lacy isnt on this list is because he will likely be no. 1 on it next year ;)

Like you said, a big 300+ carry season could be on the way, so selling now isn't something id do. Yet. Soon, though (2015 or late 2014). One big season on the way for Lacy.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • donvaughndonvaughn April 19
    Nice sell high list Smitty.
  • SmittySmitty April 19
    donvaughn said:

Nice sell high list Smitty.

Thx big man.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • GoWithWhatYouGotGoWithWhatYouGot April 19
    Love the list what about v Davis not the same value but same principle , I see decline ....
  • SwampiesSwampies April 19
    Good read Smitty! I really think this type of article should be a staple in DC and should be updated quarterly because it's a revolving animal as the season progresses. This is the type information everyone is looking for to maximize their trading power and always be one step ahead in the trading market.

I mentioned this before but it would be great to have your projection/ranking players be color coated to identify if their stock is going up or down from where they were before. Having a arrow pointing red for down, green for up. You could have a tag on a player too to note certain news we should know about. Anyway this site is getting stronger by the day with everyone's input, so I applaud everyone here at DC you are what makes this site what it is today! =D>
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, Josh McCown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • SmittySmitty April 19
    Thanks, fellas.

@gowithwhatyougot sure. Davis isn't a top 10 for me but he fits the mold, sure.

@swampies good idea, but highly complex to build. Good idea, though.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • Payton34Payton34 6:22AM
    Let me start by saying I gavent subscribed yet, so I am not pruvy to the list, but Im going to guess that J Charles probably appears on it. If not, then I think he should... :)

Anyway, trying to sell him in my league and the best offers I have are...

J Boykin, 1.6 and a 1st in 2015 for Charles.

And then another team has offered either,

A Jeffrey, R Rice and the 1.8 for Charles AND J Thomas

OR

A Jeffrey, 1.8 and a 1st in 2015 for Charles and J Thomas..

I think Ive been waiting for that offer I cant refuse and none of these blow my doors off, but... I haveto say I'm ready to off-load Jamaal. Free agency has taken much of his O line, I think Davis eats into his carries more, and if I understand correctly they play the NFC West this year which are 4 stout defenses...

I like Jeffrey a lot, but dont want to give up Thomas as well in that deal, and I really lije Boykin a lot too and typically draft well, but still not sure Im getting good value there...

Help!
    NON-PPR, 6pt TD Pass, Return Yards Count, Start 1-3 RBs
    QB - Brees, RG III, Cousins
    RB - Charles, L Bell, Z Stacy
    WR - Marshall, J Nelson, Randle, R Cooper, Hopkins, Harvin, D Rogers, G Whalen
    TE - J Cook, J Thomas, K Rudolph
    K - Bailey, Dawson
    D - Seattle, NY Jets
  • rabidbucfan 1:08PM
    good info Smitty
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a government. "
    John Adams
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
Add a Comment