Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson April 23
  • blkeagle February 10
  • bmxholden1 February 12
  • branch0095 February 10
  • DefiantVitreous April 20
  • draftyinhere February 10
  • dunlap13 February 11
  • emurrell17 April 23
  • EverydownBack February 10
  • Fitzismyguy April 22
  • fontaines April 22
  • footballjunkie April 22
  • hawk12 April 23
  • JRMRRT April 23
  • k0wned April 23
  • LukeB5301 April 21
  • N_Diddy April 23
  • ravenlunatics February 16
  • Smitty April 20
  • stewss7 April 22
  • Swampies April 22
  • terroristwithtactics April 23
  • TheHuddle February 10
  • Troy_Polamalyourass April 21
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie February 10
  • zeeshan2 February 17

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13353
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13157
  • JRMRRT 12734
  • Wutthecrapman 10045
  • LukeB5301 8352
  • BuckysGT 8113
  • Smitty 7899
  • garyzab 7116
  • TBL 5003
  • fontaines 4998
  • branch0095 4984

Who's Online (2)

• Ipkiss 6:45AM
  • Wutthecrapman 6:44AM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Keenan Allen vs. Sammy Watkins PPR Dynasty
  • SwampiesSwampies April 20
    terroristwithtactics said:

Oakland finds ways to ruin guys ala heyward bey, mcfadden.... Situations can make a difference guys.  Christine Michael is a great one that comes to mind.  Great looking back but bad situation.  When you have basically equal talen Allen and Watkins, but Allen proving it in the NFL with a solid offense and a top 8 QB I also Think Allen is better and would need a bump to let go of Allen.  1.1 and 2.3 (15th overall pick ) for Allen is fair imo.

agree, that two different chefs(teams) could have the same piece of meat(player) and both will come out cooked(preform) completely different. Give the best place to eat and that's where I'll dine!
    Welcome @terroristwithtactics
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, Josh McCown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • SmittySmitty
    yeah, welcome to the forums @terroristwithtactics - Glad to have ya, our forum community is flat-out the best. No one jumps down your throat for making a prediction or asking a question like on so many forums out there. I bet you already see a difference between the DC Forums and others based on how cool everyone is?

Keep up the posting, buddy, glad to have ya!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • terroristwithtacticsterroristwithtactics April 21
    yea football guys sometimes guys can be rude and put your comments down.  Great site keep up the good work... Just traded K.allen, Matthews,Nicks for 1.1, 2.3, Woodhead in a ppr dynasty. Sammy Watkins is the pick 1.1.  I love the trade as I think Watkins trumps Allen Woodhead and matthews are a wash and I can find a sleeper rb/wr ala sims/west/ benjamin/carey/seastrunk 2.3 to perform at Nicks level.  I think I win 2 out of 3 in trade what do you guys think.  Now my wrs will be Calvin, Dez, Gordon, Watkins, Hopkins  and I have the 1.12 to add another one
  • fontaines April 21
    I agree that Oakland can kill Watkins value, but I'm guaranteeing that Watkins does not fall past 1.3 and if he does make it to 1.5, Detroit will put together a package that Oakland can't turn down. I'm giving it a 0% chance Watkins lands in Oakland.
    DC Nation Forum Moderator

• Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass April 21
    fontaines said:

I agree that Oakland can kill Watkins value, but I'm guaranteeing that Watkins does not fall past 1.3 and if he does make it to 1.5, Detroit will put together a package that Oakland can't turn down. I'm giving it a 0% chance Watkins lands in Oakland.

PREACH!!!
    12 Team PPR Dynasty

QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE

Luck, Cutler
    Spiller, L Bell, Tate, Michael
    Calvin, AJ Green, Marshall, Britt, M Brown
    Gronk, Cameron
    1.1, 1.7
    2 2015 1sts
  • emurrell17 April 21
    What would Detroit have to give? A 2015 1st?

I don think Watkins get past pick #3 though. DEFINITELY not #4
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 April 21
    How does Oakland kill Watkins??? Andre Johnson did "ok" with Matt Schaub I'm pretty sure.

This is going to be like people passing on AJG for Ingram because Cincy was a bad landing spot
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • N_Diddy April 22
    LukeB5301 said:

How does Oakland kill Watkins??? Andre Johnson did "ok" with Matt Schaub I'm pretty sure.

This is going to be like people passing on AJG for Ingram because Cincy was a bad landing spot

This for me too ... I don't care where he goes, he's the 1.1 for me right now.
  • terroristwithtacticsterroristwithtactics April 22
    Me either, I don't care where he lands but Stl, Det and cle look like his destination spots.  I would be very surprised if someone other then them 3 get him and I have a weird feeling Detroit may be putting something together.  Can you Imagin Stafford Bell/Bush  Megatron/SammyWatkins/Tate/Fauria that is ridiculous!! D coordinators would be having Nightmares trying to stop our Offense for sure.  Detroit would be Best offense in league if they find way to get it done and get Watkins IMO.
  • fontaines April 22
    We've had the discussion that talent trumps landing spot and I get it, but clearly Oakland is the worst of the "likely" spots for Watkins to land. For me he's the 1.1 regardless but I'm pretty sure if I wanted to flip that pick after the draft I would get more for it if Watkins landed in Detroit vs Oakland. I think that's what we mean by "kills value"

• fontaines April 22
    terroristwithtactics said:

Me either, I don't care where he lands but Stl, Det and cle look like his destination spots.  I would be very surprised if someone other then them 3 get him and I have a weird feeling Detroit may be putting something together.  Can you Imagin Stafford Bell/Bush  Megatron/SammyWatkins/Tate/Fauria that is ridiculous!! D coordinators would be having Nightmares trying to stop our Offense for sure.  Detroit would be Best offense in league if they find way to get it done and get Watkins IMO.

Megatron is also "getting old". Detroit may feel pressure to get him a solid running mate for the first time in his career and run with a dominant duo for the next 5-7 years. I do agree they would become a contender automatically with that offense and their defensive line. I really think they're going to sell the farm to get Watkins. I see them moving up to 1.3 or 1.5 as I feel Cleveland will go OT or QB. I think they could do it for a 2015 first easy or even a 2014 and 2015 second. Idk lol.

• N_Diddy April 22
    all I know - which isn't much ... is that the one league I have the 1.1 - I have both Calvin and Gordon ...... so I'm personally praying for Oakland or another drastic trade up by a playoff team lol
  • k0wnedk0wned April 22
    I prefer Evans over Watkins at the moment, but they are close enough for me to flip them depending on landing spot. It matters more for some guys than others, as I think both Evans and Watkins will be fine regardless of where they end up, but smaller WRs like Cooks and Beckham I will only be interested if they go to a team with a good QB. Just my 2 cents
    2014 Bold Predictions (PPR):
    1. Alfred Morris will be a top 5 RB (4/21/14)
  • emurrell17 April 22
    k0wned said:

I prefer Evans over Watkins at the moment, but they are close enough for me to flip them depending on landing spot. It matters more for some guys than others, as I think both Evans and Watkins will be fine regardless of where they end up, but smaller WRs like Cooks and Beckham I will only be interested if they go to a team with a good QB. Just my 2 cents

I agree about Evans and Watkins. Landing spot could make me like Evans more.
    Bold Predictions:

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • stewss7stewss7 April 22
    A lot of people are going to be disappointed by Evans.
    @stewss7
  • N_Diddy April 22
    stewss7 said:

I agree!  I think he gets eaten up by the NFL .... 
  • FitzismyguyFitzismyguy April 22
    N_Diddy said:

stewss7 said:

I agree!  I think he gets eaten up by the NFL .... 

QB Russell Wilson, E.J. Manuel and Terrelle Pryor
    RB David Wilson, J Stewart, Benny Cunningham, Johnathan Franklin, Rashad Jennings and and Green-Ellis
    WR AJ Green, Deandre Hopkins, Vincent Brown and Doug Baldwin
    TE Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed and Jermaine Gresham
    PK Bryant and Novak
    DT Green Bay and Carolina
    PPR - Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 DEF.

I am actually now "A.J. is my guy"
  • k0wnedk0wned April 22
    Disagree, Evans is/will be a beast
    2014 Bold Predictions (PPR):
    1. Alfred Morris will be a top 5 RB (4/21/14)
  • FitzismyguyFitzismyguy April 22
    k0wned said:

Disagree, Evans is/will be a beast

QB Russell Wilson, E.J. Manuel and Terrelle Pryor
    RB David Wilson, J Stewart, Benny Cunningham, Johnathan Franklin, Rashad Jennings and and Green-Ellis
    WR AJ Green, Deandre Hopkins, Vincent Brown and Doug Baldwin
    TE Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed and Jermaine Gresham
    PK Bryant and Novak
    DT Green Bay and Carolina
    PPR - Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 DEF.

I am actually now "A.J. is my guy"
  • emurrell17 April 22
    Have we gotten away from using facts or explanations of why we think something? I mean it at least makes the conversation more thoughtful
    Bold Predictions:

Add a Comment