Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• Airek May 10
  • bddavidson May 9
  • bmxholden1 May 10
  • branch0095 May 9
  • CARramrod958 May 9
  • cohendpt May 10
  • donvaughn May 9
  • emurrell17 May 10
  • Flipper May 10
  • footballjunkie May 9
  • GoWithWhatYouGot May 8
  • haimez40 May 10
  • Iceman May 8
  • Ipkiss May 9
  • jbcalc May 9
  • jknighton May 10
  • JRMRRT May 9
  • k0wned May 9
  • LukeB5301 May 10
  • MikeOcherts May 9
  • MusicCityMayhem May 8
  • Needalife May 9
  • rabidbucfan May 10
  • Scorp May 10
  • Shmily May 8
  • Smitty May 8
  • stewss7 May 10
  • Swampies May 9
  • SweetLew May 10
  • TD_Vulture May 9
  • terroristwithtactics May 8
  • Troy_Polamalyourass May 8
  • wh0urdady May 9
  • Wutthecrapman May 10

Tagged

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13567
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13346
  • JRMRRT 13022
  • Wutthecrapman 10248
  • LukeB5301 8584
  • Smitty 8196
  • BuckysGT 8162
  • garyzab 7117
  • branch0095 5255
  • fontaines 5170
  • TBL 5050

Who's Online (11)

• branch0095 4:10PM
  • chops 4:08PM
  • Iceman 4:10PM
  • JerAlmeida 4:10PM
  • JRMRRT 4:08PM
  • Shmily 4:09PM
  • Swampies 4:10PM
  • TBL 4:10PM
  • tmoney 4:10PM
  • tone1oc 4:10PM
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 4:08PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
NFL Draft: Drafted WRs (after landing spots)
  • jknightonjknighton May 9
    SweetLew said:

Well if you want some numbers...He also ran a 4.65 and a 27.5 inch vert...

You're only supposed to post the positive numbers!
  • jknightonjknighton May 10
    Bruce Ellington - SF
    Jalen Saunders & Shaq Evans - Jets
    Martavis Bryant - PIT
  • bmxholden1bmxholden1 May 10
    he runs in the 4.5's, that's a false time, but you gotta watch the tape on this guy to appreciate his talent - take all the names away, watch his tape back and forth with Evans or any other WR, pretty sure you'll see he is at the least the greatest darkhorse cheap cheap cheap lottery ticket in this draft, if he in fact gets drafted
  • Wutthecrapman May 10
    Shaq Evans - Jets

LOL, this is the best they could do????

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • SweetLewSweetLew May 10
    bmxholden1 said:

he runs in the 4.5's, that's a false time, but you gotta watch the tape on this guy to appreciate his talent - take all the names away, watch his tape back and forth with Evans or any other WR, pretty sure you'll see he is at the least the greatest darkhorse cheap cheap cheap lottery ticket in this draft, if he in fact gets drafted

Going by the combine numbers bud.
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 May 10
    SweetLew said:

bmxholden1 said:

Going by the combine numbers bud.

Good ol BMX... LOVES the NUMBERS! LOVES THEM! Brings them up EVERYWHERE! but when the #'s don't make his guy look good then oh well the #s are a false time, hes faster on tape.
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • rabidbucfan May 10
    Norwood in Seattle can take the spot that G. Tate left. A solid WR2/3 in the making.
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
  • emurrell17 May 10
    Then what is Richardson?
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • rabidbucfan May 10
    Richardson is the guy that will fill in for P. Harvin when he's not playing
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
  • Airek May 10
    Richardson is the guy who will stretch the field so Harvin can attack underneath
    C. Newton | S. Bradford
    L. Bell | T. Richardson | K. Robinson | D. McCluster | M. Ford | D. Lewis
    D. Bryant | C. Patterson | P. Harvin | L. Fitzgerald | A. Dobson | K. Britt | D. Rogers | A. Roberts
    M. Bennett | L. Green | J. Cook
    When a guy looks good on tape but the numbers don't add up,instead of being lazy I double-check the numbers. Hoffman ran a 4.54 in other timed forties, making him equally fast to Evans but much much quicker in the 3-cone. As the tape suggests, he's faster than 4.65. I like finding arbitrage situations, if you don't like him, cool, but maybe other owners like hearing about a forgotten guy that in reality is every bit as talented as some of the big names. I know I sure love that about this forum.
    bmxholden1 said:

When a guy looks good on tape but the numbers don't add up,instead of being lazy I double-check the numbers. Hoffman ran a 4.54 in other timed forties, making him equally fast to Evans but much much quicker in the 3-cone. As the tape suggests, he's faster than 4.65. I like finding arbitrage situations, if you don't like him, cool, but maybe other owners like hearing about a forgotten guy that in reality is every bit as talented as some of the big names. I know I sure love that about this forum.

I really wanna see tape where he looks fast, quick and reminds you of Evans. I don't wanna see highlights either.
    There's no point in trying to prove anything, I like Evans, I think he's a big time prospect, I just found a guy 1 inch shorter and a few pounds lighter who has quicker feet , can run after the catch, and can catch the ball very well, the guy even returned punts and he runs in the 4.5's, and if he gets drafted will be the cheapest 6'4" WR with WR1 upside with his size and speed you will ever find. You don't agree? Cool! I'll grab him in the 6th round and we'll see if he emerges in camp, sound good?
  • Flipper May 10
    bmxholden1 said:

Murrell - Cody Hoffman is not only the best available, he may be the best of any of them. 6'4" 223 with a 6.89 3-cone and the tape backs it up, he catches every ball, catches with his hands - catches fully stretched - how are all these teams missing this guy? Am I missing something, is the guy up for his parole hearing somewhere?

Just watched some film on him. Looks pretty good as a sleeper to me. All the highlights I saw had him running a go route except one but he seems to have ball skills and tracks the ball in the air well. I'de pick him up if he goes undrafted in my league.
    Might actually get Jeff Janis in a few leagues since he is in GB
  • stewss7stewss7 May 10
    bmxholden1 said:

Murrell - Cody Hoffman is not only the best available, he may be the best of any of them. 6'4" 223 with a 6.89 3-cone and the tape backs it up, he catches every ball, catches with his hands - catches fully stretched - how are all these teams missing this guy? Am I missing something, is the guy up for his parole hearing somewhere?

You may be missing the Michigan St game. Dennard shut Hoffman down.
    @stewss7
    Ya, Evans got shut down a few games too, maybe he isn't good after all
  • cohendptcohendpt May 10
    Don't know if Missed it but has Brandon Coleman been drafted?
    NON PPR, 1QB/2WR/2RB/1TE/1flex(w/r/t)/K/DL/2LB/DB
    5 pts/TD, no fraction points 50 pass yds = 1 point, 20 receiving/rushing = 1 point, salary cap league ($100; 25% salary increase 1st/2nd yr resign; 50% salary increase year 3 and on)

2014 roster
    QB: cam $5
    RB: McCoy $15, bAll $2.50, stacy $1.25, tate $2.25, ellington $1.25, c. Michael $1.25
    WR: Julio $11, Gordon $1.25
    TE: Reed $1.25, Ertz $1.75
    DB:T. Matheiu $1.25
    LB: kuechly $1.75, burfict $1.25
    DL: Quinn $1.25
    K: Prater $1.25
    cohendpt said:

Don't know if Missed it but has Brandon Coleman been drafted?

He is still available right now
  • haimez40 May 10
    bmxholden1 said:

Ya, Evans got shut down a few games too, maybe he isn't good after all

Gaines from MU shut down Evans, would of been no points in standard leagues. Want to say 4 catches for 8 yards. Evans gets his head down a lot and needs motivation.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
Add a Comment