fantasy football forums

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson June 14
  • DAXstatic June 13
  • donvaughn June 13
  • dunlap13 June 12
  • fontaines June 13
  • footballjunkie June 14
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYou June 13
  • haimez40 June 12
  • JRMRRT June 14
  • Leraar June 13
  • LukeB5301 June 13
  • MikeOcherts June 13
  • Payton34 June 14
  • Reisssox 1:33PM
  • robbyrobdu June 12
  • Swampies June 13
  • SweetLew June 12
  • thedude 5:42PM
  • TheHuddle June 13
  • Troy_Polamalyourass June 13
  • vincentjmack June 12
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie June 13
  • Wutthecrapman June 14

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13880
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13549
  • JRMRRT 13378
  • Wutthecrapman 10544
  • LukeB5301 8812
  • Smitty 8394
  • BuckysGT 8264
  • garyzab 7118
  • branch0095 5488
  • TBL 5285
  • fontaines 5278

Who's Online (10)

• branch0095 8:07PM
  • cheche 8:06PM
  • DefiantVitreous 8:06PM
  • hoyasaxa 8:05PM
  • icemic 8:06PM
  • JRMRRT 8:07PM
  • lummox 8:04PM
  • Smitty 8:07PM
  • tmoney 8:06PM
  • Wutthecrapman 8:04PM

If you are already a DraftCalc Subscriber, hang tight in terms of getting access to FFStarters content... that is in the works. We will keep you posted shortly!

Our Breaking News Wire is up!

Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
For a Month, call me Fùtbol Junkie
  • footballjunkie
    Being from Mexican decent, and my father being a huge Mexico Soccer fan, I do follow the Mexican National team a little. But man, I get pumped for the World Cup!

Who's with me!?
  • dunlap13dunlap13 June 12
    USA USA USA "I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!"
    .5 ppr 10 Team Keeper: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Matt Ryan

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, DT

Julius Thomas

• bddavidsonbddavidson June 12
    not so much
    DC Nation Moderator
  • thedude June 12

God bless America! We Love You For Ever and Ever!

Your welcome Mexico!

=====================================
    "It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh..." - The Dude
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 June 12
    I'll be watching Dora & Bubble Guppies reruns
    My 2014 Predictions:
    [ ] Jordan Matthews Will Win OROY(June 5th)
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT June 12
    LukeB5301 said:

They will be more exciting too. 

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle June 12
    I enjoy it. Takes patience to like the great game.

• thedude June 12
    Top level soccer is awesome. 
    "It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh..." - The Dude
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT June 12
    TheHuddle said:

I love watching golf so I have patience. Watching those clowns flop all over the ground when not even touched faking injuries makes me ill. Not to mention the game often ends 0 - 0 after what seems like 10 hours on a field that looks like 5 city blocks, lol. And you dont even know when the game is going to end in that extra time crap.

JRMRRT said:

TheHuddle said:

I love watching golf so I have patience. Watching those clowns flop all over the ground when not even touched faking injuries makes me ill. Not to mention the game often ends 0 - 0 after what seems like 10 hours on a field that looks like 5 city blocks, lol. And you dont even know when the game is going to end in that extra time crap.

+10000000000000
    My 2014 Predictions:
  • haimez40 June 12
    JRMRRT said:

TheHuddle said:

This.
    I don't trust Adam Schefter and neither should you!!!
  • robbyrobdurobbyrobdu
    Ignorant people who have never been anything close to resembling an athlete hate soccer.
  • robbyrobdurobbyrobdu
    JRMRRT said:

TheHuddle said:

Since this is a football forum...are you telling me every WR doesn't act like it was pass interference every time a guy was near them?

And that's in a CONTACT sport!!

That EXTRA TIME CRAP...is because they don't stop the clock for every little thing...one of the greatest things in all of organized sports is how you can not foul someone to stop play if it would take away their advantage (I.e. they still get past you/one on one with goalie etc).

But hey, Joe Pantoliano said it best in the Matrix, right? ;-)
  • thedude June 12
    robbyrobdu said:

Ignorant people who have never been anything close to resembling an athlete hate soccer.

Oh boy, here it comes...
    JRMRRT said:

TheHuddle said:

I appreciate your having a dislike for the game. No issue with that. I think hockey sucks. I dislike baseball for a whole host of reasons. And basketball? Don't even get me started.

There is a beauty to soccer with its ebbs and flows you do not see in other sports. The World Cup is a tournament. The only goal for the first round is to get to the secound round. Consequently, you will see team scratching for a draw. 

Your opinion is your own and I strongly disagree with it. What you call clowns and "extra crap time" simply prove you don't have an understanding of the game. No worries. You and I will never agree on this or on hockey. 

Just wait for July when the ultimate in sporting events takes place! Viva la Tour!!
  • Wutthecrapman June 12
    robbyrobdu said:

JRMRRT said:

TheHuddle said:

Since this is a football forum...are you telling me every WR doesn't act like it was pass interference every time a guy was near them?

And that's in a CONTACT sport!!

That EXTRA TIME CRAP...is because they don't stop the clock for every little thing...one of the greatest things in all of organized sports is how you can not foul someone to stop play if it would take away their advantage (I.e. they still get past you/one on one with goalie etc).

But hey, Joe Pantoliano said it best in the Matrix, right? ;-)

This was honestly a pretty damn good post Robby. Maybe not your previous one, but this one answered all the critics.
    footballjunkie said:

Being from Mexican decent, and my father being a huge Mexico Soccer fan, I do follow the Mexican National team a little. But man, I get pumped for the World Cup!

Who's with me!?

Today I stand tall right beside you futboljunkies! Its an event that brings the world together regardless of money and worldly problems and we can bond for a month watching the most popular sport on earth. I too am a huge fan of Mexico. But I have best friends who are Italian, Argentinian, Brazilian and Greek. So i'm gonna route for a bunch of teams but look out for Germany they might win it all. 

I will add this, we can make our point across to other without the name calling. We all respect each other, and know the boundaries, so lets' play within them.

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
  • vincentjmackvincentjmack June 12
    Soccer is pretty awesome live on television it is the worst thing ever
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle June 12
    Ha- I enjoy watching golf too.  Takes patience to enjoy that too.  Especially if the scoring to win the tournament is around even par.  Also, I like low scoring football, basketball & Baseball games.  Guess I like to watch a good defensive game.  The flopping is annoying but its part of the game- just like it is in basketball. 
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass June 12
    LukeB5301 said:

Caillou all day all night here...
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE
    Luck, Cutler
    Spiller, L Bell, Tate, Michael, West, Mason
    Calvin, AJ Green, Marshall, Watkins,
    Boykin, Kearse, Britt, M Brown, Janis
    Gronk, Cameron, Ebron
    2 2015 1sts
  • bddavidsonbddavidson June 12
    robbyrobdu said:

I dont like soccer and i played many sports...so what.people dont like golf baseball or basketball no big deal
    DC Nation Moderator
    robbyrobdu said:

Figured you'd learn by now about posting crap like this. Name calling was cool in middle school.
    My 2014 Predictions:
    robbyrobdu said:

JRMRRT said:

TheHuddle said:

Acting like there's pass interference and this crap is 100% different..

My 2014 Predictions:
Add a Comment