Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson December 2013
  • branch0095 December 2013
  • BuckysGT September 2013
  • emurrell17 December 2013
  • FarFromHome December 2013
  • footballjunkie September 2013
  • garyzab September 2013
  • Ipkiss December 2013
  • JRMRRT July 2013
  • meast July 2013
  • Needalife July 2013
  • pemo July 2013
  • TDs_N_Beer July 2013
  • wh0urdady July 2013
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie December 2013
  • Wutthecrapman September 2013

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12186
  • bddavidson 11364
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9693
  • BuckysGT 7554
  • LukeB5301 7194
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6472
  • TBL 4482
  • branch0095 4022
  • fontaines 3981

Who's Online (4)

• branch0095 1:01AM
  • Rico_519 1:03AM
  • Smitty 1:03AM
  • tmoney 1:04AM
Homepage | Playoff Rankings | Playoff Bracket | Forums | DC Subscription - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Over/Under: targets for Torrey Smith
    Bought him at the wrong time...around mid season.. Luckliy I got him for Alfred Morris, so it didn't actually hurt me
    Bold Predictions:
    June 21- Dez Bryant finishes as the #1 WR in 2013.
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 2013
    131 targets through 15 games...yuck....started out great....that entire offense really really took a step back down the stretch and obviously missed bolden WAY more then they thought they would have....still love torrey....he just needs another playmate...nicks?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    No. How about a rookie. Not freaking nicks.

Plus the ravens don't have any cap left...flacco stole all of it
    Bold Predictions:
    June 21- Dez Bryant finishes as the #1 WR in 2013.
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 2013
    well...im not the biggest nicks guy around either...but they need a bigger bodied boldin clone that can take the underneath stuff while torrey spreads the field....excluding this entire year cause I just think the giants as a whole were just bad bad bad nicks would be a nice compliment to torrey...imo
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • branch0095 December 2013
    FarFromHome said:

well...im not the biggest nicks guy around either...but they need a bigger bodied boldin clone that can take the underneath stuff while torrey spreads the field....excluding this entire year cause I just think the giants as a whole were just bad bad bad nicks would be a nice compliment to torrey...imo

Ugh, I bought Torrey "high" this season after his very nice first month of the season. I thought he'd really progress into a solid WR1 this year. Of course after that he regressed back to being the one trick pony that he was pegged as before this year.

As far as Nicks goes, I do NOT want to see him go to BAL. Of course my reasoning is selfish. lol. I bought Nicks low in a couple of leagues hoping he'd go to a favorable situation and receive a spike in value. I can't see too many people being very excited about Nicks going to BAL honestly.
    2013 predictions

-Cobb outscores Harvin in PPR
    -Chris Ivory will be a top 15RB
    -Kenny Britt finishes outside the top 20WRs
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie December 2013
    branch0095 said:

FarFromHome said:

Ugh, I bought Torrey "high" this season after his very nice first month of the season. I thought he'd really progress into a solid WR1 this year. Of course after that he regressed back to being the one trick pony that he was pegged as before this year.

As far as Nicks goes, I do NOT want to see him go to BAL. Of course my reasoning is selfish. lol. I bought Nicks low in a couple of leagues hoping he'd go to a favorable situation and receive a spike in value. I can't see too many people being very excited about Nicks going to BAL honestly.

Not many people thinking Nicks value can spike either, lol.  Good luck with that though branch!!
    DC Nation Moderator
  • bddavidsonbddavidson December 2013
    FarFromHome said:

131 targets through 15 games...yuck....started out great....that entire offense really really took a step back down the stretch and obviously missed bolden WAY more then they thought they would have....still love torrey....he just needs another playmate...nicks?

told ya he would struggle without boldin somewhat...the same as Cruz will do..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • bddavidsonbddavidson December 2013
    i really doubt we see him in baltimore they have no cash to spend 1st of all..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • IpkissIpkiss December 2013
    The Ravens have Aaron Mellette who has good size. He should compete for a WR spot on the roster. I'm not sure if it'll help Torrey or not though.
Add a Comment