Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson December 24
  • draftyinhere December 23
  • dunlap13 December 24
  • NA12 December 22
  • Noahblum December 23
  • rabidbucfan December 24
  • Smitty December 24
  • Swampies December 24
  • TBL December 22
  • whansen1202 December 23
  • Wutthecrapman December 24

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12166
  • bddavidson 11291
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9661
  • BuckysGT 7551
  • LukeB5301 7164
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6407
  • TBL 4481
  • branch0095 3990
  • fontaines 3964

Who's Online (2)

• branch0095 10:56PM
  • hoyasaxa 10:55PM
Homepage | Articles | Rankings | Projections | Start Bench | Calcs | Forums | Terms | FAQs - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Good luck to everyone this week, and THANKS for supporting DraftCalc!
  • SmittySmitty
    I just wanted to toss out a big thanks to all of you, as DraftCalc has had a big year two. A HUGE year two.

Off-Season: I also want to say that our new FEB-AUG format (next year) is in NO WAY a result of us not having a big season, the new FEB-AUG Subscription model is truly a move to just provide all of you with the best product I can crank out in a full fantasy season. As I've put this 3-4 times in other threads, this move will allow me to sprint the entire way in FEB-AUG vs jogging through the entire season. 

In-Season: In NO WAY is DraftCalc shutdown during the In-Season... in fact, as strange as it sounds, our In-Season features (none of which will be written by me, but merely auto-generated news and feeds) might be more helpful than ever during Weeks 1-16, as the best weekly advice isn't advice from one man, it's from NEWS and AVERAGES, ALL things I hope to have in place to feed all of you Weeks 1-16 info. And, our Forums are absolutely a must-visit feature every day, no matter the time of year!!!

Get ready: My goal for FEB 1 is to have all of you say "Holy ***t when you view the site, and my second goal is for you to all rush and purchase your FEB-AUG subscription (which we have some exciting news about - stay tuned for that!).
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • TBLTBL December 22
    How about a big thanks to you Smitty. You created (and continue to perfect) a masterpiece. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what is in store for the off season.
  • NA12NA12 December 22
    Smitty the man thanks bro!
  • bddavidsonbddavidson December 22
    This is going to be big DC Nation ! \m/
    DC Nation Moderator
  • whansen1202whansen1202 December 23

Second TBL's big thanks to Smitty.....The guy with the best instincts, analysis, and insight in the FF business.

• SmittySmitty December 23
    Well, I can be honest and say this was a down year for me. Sure, we do a lot more than the Upside Board, but there is no denying the Upside Board didn't land much past Josh Gordon (huge, though), Giovani Bernard and Shane Vereen (and that was only a minor land given he missed so much time. I hope 8 previous years of hitting on more on those will have you all ready for yet another go at it all!

You guys rock. 
  • NoahblumNoahblum December 23
    I was new this year and will be around next year for sure
  • draftyinheredraftyinhere December 23
    I have several paid subscriptions to various FF sites, or I can now say "had". I love the site, love the upside board/bold predictions and I can't wait to see the new product. I will be cancelling/non-renewing a couple others because I found myself on this site (including the forums) pretty much every day since I bought a subscription (it's true, it drives my wife crazy ;) 

This has become my "go to" site and will replace a couple others moving forward. Thanks Smitty!
    Dynasty PPR, 2QB IDP, Kick Return Yardage Points
    QB: Big Ben, Bradford, Tannehill, Manuel, Glennon, Keenum
    RB: Gio, L. Bell, CJ2K, L. Miller, P. Thomas, Ellington, Lattimore, L. Murray
    WR: V-Jax, K. Allen, Wayne, S. Smith, T. Williams, Hartline, Givens, S. Hill, M. Brown, Brazill
    TE: Witten, Reed, Cook, Ertz, Kelce
    K: Gostkowski
    DE/DT: Wake, Ware, M. Williams
    LB: D. Johnson, Mayo, Cushing, Timmons
    DB: Honey Badger, Ward, M. Wright, Vaccaro
  • Swampies December 24
    draftyinhere said:

I have several paid subscriptions to various FF sites, or I can now say "had". I love the site, love the upside board/bold predictions and I can't wait to see the new product. I will be cancelling/non-renewing a couple others because I found myself on this site (including the forums) pretty much every day since I bought a subscription (it's true, it drives my wife crazy ;) 

This has become my "go to" site and will replace a couple others moving forward. Thanks Smitty!

well said drafty and so true on so many points! It is funny how the wives just hate the attention we give to FF and wondering who we are talking to so much at 3 o'clock in the morning? Kind of like the State Farm commercial? Lol
    But yeah Smitty, the one thing I can say walking away from this year is that I'm happy I landed Gordon and Vereen. Two guys that made a difference and have great upside going forwards. I defiantly need to figure out my game plan for next year as I'm at a lose right now but I'm not too worried about that because that's what DraftCalc is here for!
    DC Nation have a great holiday and Happy New a Year! Talk to you sooner than later! \m/
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • rabidbucfan December 24
    Swampies said:

draftyinhere said:

well said drafty and so true on so many points! It is funny how the wives just hate the attention we give to FF and wondering who we are talking to so much at 3 o'clock in the morning? Kind of like the State Farm commercial? Lol
    But yeah Smitty, the one thing I can say walking away from this year is that I'm happy I landed Gordon and Vereen. Two guys that made a difference and have great upside going forwards. I defiantly need to figure out my game plan for next year as I'm at a lose right now but I'm not too worried about that because that's what DraftCalc is here for!
    DC Nation have a great holiday and Happy New a Year! Talk to you sooner than later! \m/

glad it worked out for you guys.
    DC Nation is one of a kind.  Thanks to Smitty's foresight and the forums diverse user base there is hardly a question that goes unanswered (how correct those answers are may be debatable) but at least there are reply's to get you thinking. 
    I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and safe New Year. Also, congrats to all those that got championships this year way to go.
    Looking forward to 2014 
    RBF 
    Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.
    -Vince Lombardi
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman December 24
    Merry Christmas and safe New Year to every member here at DC, you guys make this site special

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • dunlap13dunlap13 December 24
    Thank you Smitty and DC. You all helped me this year with breakouts like gordon vereen and bell!
    Peyton Manning

Cj Spiller, Lamar Miller, Le'veon Bell, bernard pierce,Shane Vereen,
    BJGE, Johnathan Franklin, Ben Tate,

Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb,Josh Gordon,
    TY Hilton, Alshon Jefferey, Chris Givens, Mike Williams

Jared Cook, Jordan Reed
  • SmittySmitty December 24
    dunlap13 said:

Thank you Smitty and DC. You all helped me this year with breakouts like gordon vereen and bell!

Merry Xmas and happy New Year. Great job with the sleepers. You executed the plan!
  • SmittySmitty December 24
    Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all. \m/
  • bddavidsonbddavidson December 24
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays DC 
    DC Nation Moderator
Add a Comment