Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson January 27
  • boobam13 January 26
  • CARramrod958 January 26
  • chuckeycharles January 27
  • CMZap January 26
  • cuse222 January 29
  • donvaughn January 26
  • emurrell17 January 26
  • jintsfan66 January 29
  • jknighton January 26
  • rabidbucfan January 26
  • Smitty January 29
  • Swampies January 26
  • TBL January 26
  • TexasBornCowboysFan January 26
  • Troy_Polamalyourass January 26

Tagged

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12419
  • bddavidson 11884
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9965
  • BuckysGT 7620
  • LukeB5301 7302
  • garyzab 7109
  • Smitty 6807
  • TBL 4591
  • fontaines 4295
  • branch0095 4176

Who's Online (5)

• BostonBrowns 2:44PM
  • dunlap13 2:44PM
  • fontaines 2:43PM
  • Smitty 2:43PM
  • winonemore 2:43PM
Homepage | Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
***** Welcome To DraftCalc 2014 - The NEW Site Has Launched! ******
  • TBLTBL January 26
    Just payed up.  Bad a$$ as usual Smitty.  
  • Swampies January 26
    Troy_Polamalyourass said:

Smitty said:

@Troy_Polamalyourass Sorry about that big man, you should be all set, can you confirm?

I'm in...thanks Smitty

Well @Troy_Polamalyourass? Let's hear the love! :x ( Mr. 3 season passport )
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE J Reed, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • SmittySmitty January 26
    TBL said:

Just payed up.  Bad a$$ as usual Smitty.  

Thanks, buddy!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com

FEB is Zombie Month on DC | Get your Zombie Avatar at the SKETCHSTORE!

• emurrell17 January 26
    I watched some film on #1 a few months ago and really liked him but then kind of forgot about him. I really like that pick smitty. You don't see many backs like him come out anymore.

I do have one issue though... My #1 is your number 3 and my friend's #1 is your #2 (we're sort of rivals in ff)...so I'm gonna need you to swap those out. Thanks :D lol
    Bold Predictions:
    June 21- Dez Bryant finishes as the #1 WR in 2013.
  • jknightonjknighton January 26
    emurrell17 said:

I watched some film on #1 a few months ago and really liked him but then kind of forgot about him. I really like that pick smitty. You don't see many backs like him come out anymore.

I do have one issue though... My #1 is your number 3 and my friend's #1 is your #2 (we're sort of rivals in ff)...so I'm gonna need you to swap those out. Thanks :D lol

The real #2 is smittys #5
  • bddavidsonbddavidson January 26
    Told you guys this was the bomb! great work on the new site Smitty! get some guys!  :D
    DC Nation Moderator
  • SmittySmitty January 26
    bddavidson said:

Told you guys this was the bomb! great work on the new site Smitty! get some guys!  :D

Thx BDD. I missed your talk on him, would love to read it!

on the # 1 rookie prospect. he has a very punishing running style as you stated. he just bulls over them and cannot be armed tackled. awesome stiff arm havent really watched him other than high lights, the one question i have and it maybe just me or the video i watched but he does seem to get tackled from behind quite a bit but other than that he is a brute. i be interested in his 40 time for sure.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • Swampies January 26
    BD I wish for the RB's at the combine they would focus more on their breakout speed at the 10 than their 40 time while wearing the equipment and holding the ball. And that should go for every player that tries out to be able to get a true feel of them in actually playing conditions.
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    K Steven Hauschka

Swampies said:

BD I wish for the RB's at the combine they would focus more on their breakout speed at the 10 than their 40 time while wearing the equipment and holding the ball. And that should go for every player that tries out to be able to get a true feel of them in actually playing conditions.

swampie i see williams hitting the hole hard and bulldozing men over, the only thing i can say negative and it isnt really bad is i see him once he gets through the front 7 getting caught more than i like from behind , that is why i like to see his 40 time at the combine. not sure he has that extra gear i like to see in a truly elite back is all but otherwise his stock will rise as we near our drafts..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • Swampies January 26
    bddavidson said:

Swampies said:

swampie i see williams hitting the hole hard and bulldozing men over, the only thing i can say negative and it isnt really bad is i see him once he gets through the front 7 getting caught more than i like from behind , that is why i like to see his 40 time at the combine. not sure he has that extra gear i like to see in a truly elite back is all but otherwise his stock will rise as we near our drafts..

Yeah I can agree that the true elite RB's are those that can break it open and run like AP does when he's done knocking over what's in front of him.
    K Steven Hauschka

• bddavidsonbddavidson January 27
    looking at the way he hits the hole and gets into the secondary,i am going to say the 10 yard speed is going be very fast
    DC Nation Moderator
  • SmittySmitty January 27
    bddavidson said:

looking at the way he hits the hole and gets into the secondary,i am going to say the 10 yard speed is going be very fast

I think his combine is gonna shoot him to the top of everyone's list .

• chuckeycharles January 27
    Smitty said:

bddavidson said:

I think his combine is gonna shoot him to the top of everyone's list .

Hope not... not EVERYONE'S. Hope he remains our little secret. Maybe he makes it to me at 1.10
    ---- Both Leagues - Start QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - K - DST - All TD = 6 / Pass Yd = .04 / Rush-Rec Yd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonuses ----
    ---- 10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3) QB - J McCown, Cutler, Tannehill, Ryan / RB - Tate, A. Brown, L.Bell, Rainey, D.Martin (IR) / WR - Hilton, Harvin, Edleman / TE - Graham, J.Thomas / DST - Panthers / K - Hauschka ----
    ----10 Team Dynasty QB - Wilson, Eli, Keenum, Locker, Cousins / RB - ADP, McCoy, T.Rich, Lynch, Vereen, Turbin, Rainey, Latavius / WR - AJG, Dez, Cruz, Fitz, Harvin, Hopkins, D.Moore, Patterson / TE - Gronk, J.Thomas, Rudolph, M.Bennett, Clay / K - Crosby / DST - Bills -----
  • cuse222cuse222 January 29
    site looks great smitty. who said the fantasy year ended? it NEVER STOPS. 
  • SmittySmitty January 29
    cuse222 said:

site looks great smitty. who said the fantasy year ended? it NEVER STOPS. 

Thanks, Cuse!

• jintsfan66 January 29
    I am in
    Team #1
    QB - Arod, Roethlisberger
    RB - AP, T rich, Spiller, Pierce, Moreno, L. Murray
    WR - Julio Jones, Cobb, A. Brown, Nicks, T. Smith, TY Hilton, Blackmon
    TE - Graham, Thomas
    D- SF
    K- Dawson
    Taxi: C. Patterson Michael

Starting Requirements: 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1 DEF 1 PPR

jintsfan66 said:

I am in

Nice! Glad to have ya!

• jintsfan66 January 29
    At first glance, awesome stuff. Some nice bold ranks, NICE
    Team #1
    QB - Arod, Roethlisberger
    RB - AP, T rich, Spiller, Pierce, Moreno, L. Murray
    WR - Julio Jones, Cobb, A. Brown, Nicks, T. Smith, TY Hilton, Blackmon
    TE - Graham, Thomas
    D- SF
    K- Dawson
    Taxi: C. Patterson Michael

Starting Requirements: 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1 DEF 1 PPR

jintsfan66 said:

At first glance, awesome stuff. Some nice bold ranks, NICE

Thanks @jintsfan66 Bold, yet calculated ;)

Add a Comment