Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson April 23
  • blkeagle February 10
  • bmxholden1 February 12
  • branch0095 February 10
  • DefiantVitreous April 20
  • draftyinhere February 10
  • dunlap13 February 11
  • emurrell17 April 23
  • EverydownBack February 10
  • Fitzismyguy April 22
  • fontaines April 22
  • footballjunkie April 22
  • hawk12 April 23
  • JRMRRT April 23
  • k0wned April 23
  • LukeB5301 April 21
  • N_Diddy April 23
  • ravenlunatics February 16
  • Smitty April 20
  • stewss7 April 22
  • Swampies April 22
  • terroristwithtactics April 23
  • TheHuddle February 10
  • Troy_Polamalyourass April 21
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie February 10
  • zeeshan2 February 17

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13353
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13157
  • JRMRRT 12734
  • Wutthecrapman 10045
  • LukeB5301 8352
  • BuckysGT 8113
  • Smitty 7899
  • garyzab 7116
  • TBL 5003
  • fontaines 4998
  • branch0095 4984

Who's Online (2)

• Ipkiss 6:45AM
  • Wutthecrapman 6:44AM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
  • Dynasty Only!!!
Keenan Allen vs. Sammy Watkins PPR Dynasty
  • emurrell17 February 11
    LukeB5301 said:

I love how everyone worries about situation...

AJG went to a horrible situation, he looks fine
    Josh Gordon anyone?

Talent trumps situation 99% of the time imo

I agree. If Watkins goes to oak, and he drops in ff drafts because of it then I will jump all over that
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • bmxholden1bmxholden1 February 11
    Good points Luke - although a case can be made for Norv Turner and Dalton throws a good deep ball to aid in their successes, but good points regardless
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 February 11
    bmxholden1 said:

Good points Luke - although a case can be made for Norv Turner and Dalton throws a good deep ball to aid in their successes, but good points regardless

The point is when aj was drafted by Cincinnati everyone was worried about it being a bad situation for him..
    And I'll gladly disagree that Dalton throws a good deep ball
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • bmxholden1bmxholden1 February 11
    Well either Dalton gets it downfield or Green goes and gets it an awful lot, in either case, you made good points and changed my view on Watkins potential regardless of landing spot
    @bmxholden1 Heres a good example of Dalton underthrowing Green this year week 7.. 82 yard TD.. 40 of it is Dalton and the other 40 is Green but as you can see Green has the defender burnt.. A good throw here and AJ walks in the endzone, instead its way underthrown and AJ has to use his talent to score the D..

My 2013 Predictions:
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • dunlap13dunlap13 February 11
    Talent? The defender just didnt play defense there.
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    dunlap13 said:

Talent? The defender just didnt play defense there.

Had Dalton thrown a good ball none of it would have mattered is the point here..
    My 2013 Predictions:
  • fontaines February 11
    Luke is right, Dalton throws a horrible deep ball. He missed Green more times than he hit him I feel lol.

Also, Luke forgot about Calvin as well. I actually debate that there really is a good spot to land in the NFL anymore. The top 4 NFL qbs spread it around too much with only Manning having multiple great receivers, cam runs a decent amount and is somewhat inconsistent, Kaep and Wilson run themselves and have strong running games and stingy defenses. I can't really say anymore that if a guy goes to say the Patriots that he's going to automatically get 1500 more yards than if he went to Oakland. Teams need to throw a lot nowadays. If a guy can get open he will see the ball
    DC Nation Forum Moderator

• emurrell17 February 12
    Great points fonts
    Bold Predictions:

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • bmxholden1bmxholden1 February 12
    I stand corrected, Dalton's deep ball throws are not what makes Green so good, perhaps Watkins will be a big success regardless of his team. I still like Allen here but learned a little something about overthinking situation when it comes to elite talent
  • emurrell17 February 12
    That's what we're all here for isn't it bmx? I think I did too
    Bold Predictions:

• SmittySmitty February 13
    emurrell17 said:

LukeB5301 said:

Josh Gordon anyone?

I agree. If Watkins goes to oak, and he drops in ff drafts because of it then I will jump all over that

Unless it's Mia.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 February 13
    Smitty said:

emurrell17 said:

LukeB5301 said:

Josh Gordon anyone?

Unless it's Mia.

Will have no effect on me.. Talent > situation.. That said I can't see them drafting him
    My 2013 Predictions:
  • ravenlunaticsravenlunatics February 16
    The value of the 1.01 alone makes it untradeable for the time being unless you get an overpay. I love when other guys offer up a higher ranked player but similarly young prospect, then expect you to add to the 1.01.

Nope. If you show your cards that you're willing to part with a top prospect (Allen, CP, etc) then you've made your true thoughts on Sammy known. You will need to add even more to sweeten a deal to get something done.
  • zeeshan2 February 17
    “Greg Cosell: Sammy Watkins best WR prospect since A.J. Green, Julio Jones.”

—@caplannfl, NFL analyst Adam Caplan, on the universally respected Cosell’s opinion of the Clemson wide receiver.
  • terroristwithtacticsterroristwithtactics April 20
    Oakland finds ways to ruin guys ala heyward bey, mcfadden.... Situations can make a difference guys.  Christine Michael is a great one that comes to mind.  Great looking back but bad situation.  When you have basically equal talen Allen and Watkins, but Allen proving it in the NFL with a solid offense and a top 8 QB I also Think Allen is better and would need a bump to let go of Allen.  1.1 and 2.3 (15th overall pick ) for Allen is fair imo.
  • emurrell17 April 20
    Dhb just sucks
    Bold Predictions:

• bddavidsonbddavidson April 20
    terroristwithtactics said:

Oakland finds ways to ruin guys ala heyward bey, mcfadden.... Situations can make a difference guys.  Christine Michael is a great one that comes to mind.  Great looking back but bad situation.  When you have basically equal talen Allen and Watkins, but Allen proving it in the NFL with a solid offense and a top 8 QB I also Think Allen is better and would need a bump to let go of Allen.  1.1 and 2.3 (15th overall pick ) for Allen is fair imo.

welcome terriorists withtactics!
    DC Nation Moderator
  • terroristwithtacticsterroristwithtactics April 20
    yes but Oakland is Fantasy curse and thank you bddavidson.  Longtime member of football guys heard some good things about smitty hoping he can take me to more championship games.... won 4-9 leagues last season and went to 6 championship games so 4-6 in the Championship last year
  • DefiantVitreous
    Assuming Allen is a top 8 WR and using that as the barometer to compare Watkins to is wrong.  Allen isn't going to sneak up on anyone this season.  He'll be a marked man in weekly preparations when he wasn't last season. 
‹12345
Add a Comment