Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• barriechris April 20
  • donvaughn April 23
  • emurrell17 April 19
  • GoWithWhatYouGot April 19
  • JRMRRT April 20
  • k0wned April 19
  • RonJenkins April 19
  • Smitty April 23
  • SweetLew April 19
  • TBL April 19
  • TheHuddle April 19
  • vincentjmack April 19

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13221
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13111
  • JRMRRT 12596
  • Wutthecrapman 9983
  • LukeB5301 8271
  • BuckysGT 8055
  • Smitty 7861
  • garyzab 7116
  • TBL 4969
  • branch0095 4908
  • fontaines 4902

Who's Online (1)

• stewss7 5:38AM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
Watching "The Wire"
  • SweetLewSweetLew April 19
    A couple decent ones I've stumbled upon are Luther and Ripper Street.
  • emurrell17 April 19
    I don't mean to change the subject, but I started watching house of cards because of the great word about it on here and something just happened with the vp and his bodyguard and i am extremely grossed out..
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • SmittySmitty April 19
    emurrell17 said:

I don't mean to change the subject, but I started watching house of cards because of the great word about it on here and something just happened with the vp and his bodyguard and i am extremely grossed out..

Yeah, that was a shocker.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • SweetLewSweetLew April 19
    Haha ya but you saw that coming though...especially with that episode when he was back with college buddies you knew he liked to play for both teams....
  • donvaughndonvaughn April 19
    emurrell17 said:

It's Kevin Spacey. Wasn't shocked at all. That's prob how he is in real life
  • TBLTBL April 19
    Vikings......im hooked!!
  • emurrell17 April 19
    SweetLew said:

Haha ya but you saw that coming though...especially with that episode when he was back with college buddies you knew he liked to play for both teams....

Ya that was sketch too but damn.
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • SmittySmitty April 19
    TBL said:

Vikings......im hooked!!

I like it, but I just feel it's a bit too slow and too many fight with, then against someone. Then with. It's good, I look forward to it each week, I do, but I just feel it could be a tad bit faster moving and 'bigger' feeling. Bigger set maybe? Bigger ideas? I realize they are trying to portray the Vikings a certain way, but still, I just wish it had super creative plots and twists and turns. 
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT April 20
    Smitty said:

TBL said:

Vikings......im hooked!!

I like it, but I just feel it's a bit too slow and too many fight with, then against someone. Then with. It's good, I look forward to it each week, I do, but I just feel it could be a tad bit faster moving and 'bigger' feeling. Bigger set maybe? Bigger ideas? I realize they are trying to portray the Vikings a certain way, but still, I just wish it had super creative plots and twists and turns. 

BLOOD EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • barriechrisbarriechris April 20
    That was insane
  • SmittySmitty April 23
    Ok, so on episode 9 of The Wire season 1. It's solid. I'd have to say I'm at that point where it's tough to stop watching. Not top 5-10 yet but I can see it getting there.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • donvaughndonvaughn April 23
    Keep the faith brotha. You see the upside now. The wire will be elite.
  • SmittySmitty April 23
    donvaughn said:

Keep the faith brotha. You see the upside now. The wire will be elite.

Yeah, it's good. I can't wait for Season 3 and 4, as so many say it drops off a bit in Season 2 and then has two amazing seasons right after.

@donvaughn trust me on "Borgia"  (not "The Borgias" as that's an entirely different show)... "Borgia" is freakin incredible.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • donvaughndonvaughn April 23
    I will look into it. And yes season 2 does go in a different direction, which was a bit of a downer, but by the end of series you appreciate it more as a whole
Add a Comment