Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• Airek March 12
  • andr3wl 7:21AM
  • bddavidson 9:18AM
  • boobam13 6:37PM
  • branch0095 March 12
  • BuckysGT 7:18PM
  • CARramrod958 March 12
  • chaindog35 March 12
  • CMZap 6:14PM
  • cohendpt 8:16AM
  • donvaughn 9:49PM
  • doodledog March 12
  • dunlap13 February 28
  • emurrell17 1:02PM
  • FarFromHome 9:42PM
  • fontaines 10:13AM
  • Go With What You Got!!!! 8:23AM
  • greatprodigy March 10
  • Iceman March 7
  • Ipkiss February 25
  • Jalane53 March 12
  • jknighton 3:44AM
  • JRMRRT 8:20AM
  • Leraar 12:17PM
  • LukeB5301 7:33PM
  • NA12 March 12
  • Payton34 6:45PM
  • rabidbucfan 9:51AM
  • Scorp February 15
  • Smitty 6:28PM
  • Swampies 10:40AM
  • SweetLew 12:21PM
  • TBL 7:22PM
  • TexasBornCowboysFan 5:04PM
  • TheHuddle 12:00AM
  • tmoney March 12
  • Troy_Polamalyourass 8:21AM
  • vincentjmack 6:33AM
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 11:24AM
  • Wutthecrapman February 19
  • zeeshan2 6:57PM

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12814
  • bddavidson 12394
  • JRMRRT 11706
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • BuckysGT 7857
  • LukeB5301 7801
  • Smitty 7363
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4775
  • fontaines 4641
  • branch0095 4536

Who's Online (8)

• branch0095 10:45PM
  • chuckeycharles 10:44PM
  • donvaughn 10:47PM
  • doodledog 10:45PM
  • fontaines 10:46PM
  • InfamousD 10:45PM
  • TheHuddle 10:44PM
  • tone1oc 10:47PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
*** Official Off-Season Free Agency Thread ***
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 25
    I pray the jets dont take him he would drop from my 1-01..please take cook
    DC Nation Moderator
  • emurrell17 February 25
    I don't think he'll last that long. I think the falcons should take him and create the best wr duo in history...just sayin..

Also, I'd be shocked if cooks shot up that high in the first round. I think he either goes to Carolina, Cleveland or KC or he drops into the second
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 February 25
    emurrell17 said:

I don't think he'll last that long. I think the falcons should take him and create the best wr duo in history...just sayin..

Also, I'd be shocked if cooks shot up that high in the first round. I think he either goes to Carolina, Cleveland or KC or he drops into the second

**see Tavon Austin**
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • emurrell17 February 25
    I invite anyone who thinks cooks is the next Austin to watch the two player's highlights back to back.

Here's Ausitin

Here's Cooks

Now how many times in Tavon's film did you see him elevate and make a nice grab over a defender?...no? How about just a one handed catch? How about just a good catch away from his body?...

Can you seriously watch both of those and tell me that you see the same player? The difference for me is that cooks can go out and get the ball while tavon needs to be fed the ball with a spoon and a bib..
    Bold Predictions:

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • emurrell17 February 25
    Luke that wasn't directed at you. I've just been hearing some comparison lately and that reminded me
    Bold Predictions:

• jknightonjknighton February 25
    bddavidson said:

I pray the jets dont take him he would drop from my 1-01..please take cook

I'd take him 1.01 if he went to a crappy team. Because they have to throw when they are behind. Which should mean throwing Watkins the ball a ton.
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 February 25
    emurrell17 said:

Luke that wasn't directed at you. I've just been hearing some comparison lately and that reminded me

I personally wasn't comparing the two as players I was referring how easy it is for someone to shoot up the board in no time.. Out of no where Austin shot up as a top pick.
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 February 25
    Falcons will grab Clowney with their pick if he lasts that long; that's where Clowney wants to play.

Also the jags and raiders are really impressed with manziel; expect manziel to be a top 3 pick
  • SwampiesSwampies February 27
    Riley Cooper will sign a four-year contract with the Eagles on Thursday, Geoff Mosher of CSNPhilly.com reports.
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • Payton34Payton34 February 27
    Swampies said:

Riley Cooper will sign a four-year contract with the Eagles on Thursday, Geoff Mosher of CSNPhilly.com reports.

This one helps me out a bit....   
    NON-PPR, 6pt TD Pass, Return Yards Count, Start 1-3 RBs
    QB - Brees, RG III, Cousins
    RB - Charles, L Bell, Z Stacy
    WR - Marshall, J Nelson, Randle, R Cooper, Hopkins, Harvin, D Rogers, G Whalen
    TE - J Cook, J Thomas, K Rudolph
    K - Bailey, Dawson
    D - Seattle, NY Jets
  • dunlap13dunlap13 February 27
    LukeB5301 said:

zeeshan2 said:

Nfl discussing a new rules in which if you use the n word, it's a 15 yard penalty

I'm not a fan of this rule.. Of course I'm a fan of players not using the word but I'm really sick of these non football things affecting the game itself(IE celebrations).. Fine the guy, stop letting this crap change the game. 

I disagree. If you are offended if someone says it. Then you shouldn't say it. Regardless if you're playing football or in your own home.
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
    Swampies said:

Officially 5 yr 25 mill

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • SwampiesSwampies February 27
    zeeshan2 said:

Nfl discussing a new rules in which if you use the n word, it's a 15 yard penalty

I think this would open up a pandora box on so many levels! I would be surprised if this even go's through.
    Question Is who wants this really? The NFL, owners, players, TV networks? The ref's have a hard enough time to get the calls right by what they see on the field Now you want them to listen too! Please! How do you explain to your child what that flag was for?
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Russell Wilson, EJ Manuel, Josh Mckown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • Go With What You Got!!!!Go With What You Got!!!! February 27
    Decker to the colts ... That wouldn't suck
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 27

When asked about his running back situation, Colts GM Ryan Grigson said "the best players play."

Grigson wasn't singling out Trent Richardson, he was simply talking up a Seahawks-esque mantra for his entire team. Still, if Vick Ballard (torn ACL) can make it back in time for training camp he'll have a shot to earn carries -- especially if free agent Donald Brown walks. "Iron sharp as iron. We're going to try to have the most competition at each position group and whoever wins that spot is going to be the starter," he said. Ballard has a career 3.91 YPC average while T-Rich was at 2.91 in 14 games with the Colts last season.

wow this is a great vote of confidence for TR LOL!
    DC Nation Moderator
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 February 27
    dunlap13 said:

LukeB5301 said:

zeeshan2 said:

I'm not a fan of this rule.. Of course I'm a fan of players not using the word but I'm really sick of these non football things affecting the game itself(IE celebrations).. Fine the guy, stop letting this crap change the game. 

I disagree. If you are offended if someone says it. Then you shouldn't say it. Regardless if you're playing football or in your own home.

What does that have to do with it effecting the game? Let football plays effect the game and stupid crap effect their paychecks..
    My 2013 Predictions:
    LukeB5301 said:

dunlap13 said:

LukeB5301 said:

zeeshan2 said:

What does that have to do with it effecting the game? Let football plays effect the game and stupid crap effect their paychecks..

Shouldn't be said period. If theyre that selfish and can't hold their tongue im for it.

Peyton Manning

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT February 27
    Problem I have is that you can tell your opponent that youre going "F" his mother in obvious anger but you cant say that to your teammate not in anger. I hate the word but censoring language on the field should not result in a team penalty. Whats next? Nothing derogatory? Everyone is going to be polite and politically correct on the field.

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • emurrell17 February 27
    JRMRRT said:

Problem I have is that you can tell your opponent that youre going "F" his mother in obvious anger but you cant say that to your teammate not in anger. I hate the word but censoring language on the field should not result in a team penalty. Whats next? Nothing derogatory? Everyone is going to be polite and politically correct on the field.

You have to help your guy up and shake hands after every play, and after every touchdown the teams have to go through and congratulate each other on a hard fought possession.

I don't think yall understand how upset I would be if this went through. Things like this have NO place in the game. Absolutely ridiculous. How can we get Goodell fired?
    Bold Predictions:

• vincentjmackvincentjmack February 27
    Sarcastaball might end up being a real thing soon
Add a Comment