Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• 84forever May 8
  • bddavidson May 8
  • BuckysGT May 8
  • calcom May 8
  • chuckeycharles May 8
  • cohendpt May 8
  • DefiantVitreous May 8
  • donvaughn May 8
  • doodledog May 9
  • electricrelish May 8
  • emurrell17 May 8
  • Fantasyfreak May 8
  • Flipper May 8
  • fontaines May 8
  • footballjunkie May 8
  • GoWithWhatYouGot May 8
  • greatprodigy May 8
  • Iceman May 8
  • jeffcoruccini May 8
  • jknighton May 8
  • JRMRRT May 8
  • Kookaburra May 9
  • Luke May 8
  • LukeB5301 May 12
  • MikeOcherts May 8
  • PDTDT May 8
  • rabidbucfan May 8
  • RonJenkins May 8
  • Russty_26 May 12
  • Smitty May 12
  • Swampies May 12
  • Tavaner May 9
  • thedude May 9
  • TheHuddle May 8
  • tmoney May 8
  • Troy_Polamalyourass May 8
  • vincentjmack May 8
  • wh0urdady May 8
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie May 8
  • Wutthecrapman May 12

Tagged

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13548
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13280
  • JRMRRT 12938
  • Wutthecrapman 10218
  • LukeB5301 8548
  • Smitty 8170
  • BuckysGT 8151
  • garyzab 7116
  • branch0095 5201
  • fontaines 5126
  • TBL 5043

Who's Online (5)

• branch0095 11:20PM
  • chuckeycharles 11:20PM
  • doodledog 11:20PM
  • k0wned 11:21PM
  • Smitty 11:21PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
DraftCalc has been acquired by Fantasy Football Starters (Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports)
  • chuckeycharles May 8
    Congrats Smitty
    ---- Both Leagues - Start QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - K - DST - All TD = 6 / Pass Yd = .04 / Rush-Rec Yd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonuses ----
    ---- 10 Team Limited Keeper (2 or 3) QB - NONE / RB - L.Bell, D.Martin, Foster, Spiller, Tate, A. Brown, L.Murray, Latimore, Rainey, Toddman, Pierce, Baker, Blount, / WR - NONE / TE - Graham, J.Thomas / DST - Panthers / K - NONE ----
    ----10 Team Dynasty QB - Luck, Wilson, Eli, Hoyer, Locker/ RB - ADP, McCoy, Lynch,T.Rich, Vereen, Latavius, Turbin, Rainey / WR - AJG, Dez, Cruz, Patterson, Hopkins, T.Williams Wayne, D.Moore, Wheaton / TE - Gronk, J.Thomas, Clay, Rudolph, M.Bennett / K - Walsh / DST - None -----
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT May 8
    Wow, I away for a few days and the whole world changes, lol. Congrats Smitty.

DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • fontaines May 8
    jeffcoruccini said:

Really excited to announce the acquisition this morning and having Smitty along with this awesome community, moderators and members become part of fantasyfootballstarters.com. Smitty and I along with the other partners at STARTERS share the same vision and passion and belief that combining our efforts and communities we can become the best fantasy football site in the world. He's full time/365/24/7

Thanks Jeff. We look forward to it.

• SwampiesSwampies May 8
    jeffcoruccini said:

Really excited to announce the acquisition this morning and having Smitty along with this awesome community, moderators and members become part of fantasyfootballstarters.com. Smitty and I along with the other partners at STARTERS share the same vision and passion and belief that combining our efforts and communities we can become the best fantasy football site in the world. He's full time/365/24/7

Jeff welcome to the family! You made a very smart move by acquired Smitty who is best man for the job. Just to let you know were attached to the hip so be aware! Lol. I know you and Smitty will achieve both of your goals with this move and I only wish the best for both of you. Best of luck Jeff, we got your back! And like rabidbucfan said I too look forward to being a part of the FFS Nation.
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, Josh McCown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • rabidbucfan May 8
    jeffcoruccini said:

Thanks Jeff. 

You and your partners made a wise choice by bringing Smitty into the fold and I look forward to being a part of the FFS Nation.   
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
  • footballjunkie May 8
    Congratulations Smitty!
  • LukeLuke May 8
    :)>- :)>- :)>-
  • LukeLuke May 8

Not sure what happened to my text but anyways... wanted to say Congratulations! Even though I have only been a member for a short while, I have received a lot of great info and advice in the forums and the articles/rankings have been great pieces of info! I think Fantasy Starters has made a great choice (as some have already mentioned)!  Between Smitty, and the great moderators here at DC, I look forward to the advice, articles, and in-depth rankings that are in store for us members.  Thanks for thinking of us while making this transition!

• bddavidsonbddavidson May 8
    Congrats on the Move Smitty! Great to hear we as a nation are growing and getting better..Love all the new ideas without compromising alot of the great things you have done here especially the Forum which is 2nd to none in the industry..FFS will become a forum beast as a result and merging  two great sites into one  will only allow our members to get so much more bang for there buck Kudos to Jeff and you..Looking forward to the new great product! It will definitely take getting use to a change in brand but as with any change we will get accustom to it as time goes on. Comon DC Nation it is   Draft Night! lets go out with bang here!!! \m/
    DC Nation Moderator
  • Wutthecrapman May 8
    We're gonna get bigger, faster and just so much damn more entertaining than ever before. Bank on it!

This is the best thing to happen to this site since... smoked salmon cream cheese!

Troy; I've been a die hard wrestling fan for close to 30 years now. I get how you find this like watching Shane-O Mac showing up on the last episode of Nitro. However I view it like the beginning of the Austin era. Two middle fingers up in the air to the rest of the competition telling the world we're here to run sh*t and things just got a whole lot more entertaining.

Best part of it all the vets including myself @Wutthecrapman and, @Smitty, @bddavidson, @Whos_Ur_Doggie, @JRMRRT, @fontaines, @rabidbucfan, @BuckysGT, @TBL, @Swampies ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!  Hell, you'll be getting more input from us and that's never a bad thing.

Be pumped         I          Be excited         I          Embraced the future          I            Believe         

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
  • SwampiesSwampies May 8
    Luke said:

Thanks for thinking of us while making this transition!

Great point Luke! As Smitty always does a great job in communicating, keeping us apart of everything he does. Something that can easily gets lost when a business gets bigger. The one thing I love about DraftCalc is how it feels like a small town and we all know and look out for each other. Smitty from day one when I join DC made me feel I was important and I never forgot that. And that is why I welcome all new comers like he did with me because that is very rare thing these days is making you feel you are apart of something special. I love you guys!
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    K Steven Hauschka

• greatprodigygreatprodigy May 8
    Congrats Smitty, well deserved! Never know what I'm going to see on this site in the morning before work sometimes lol. 
  • PDTDTPDTDT May 8
    jeffcoruccini said:

He's full time/365/24/7

he takes leap day off!
    "That's the heartbreaking part of the draft. You like so many guys, and they get picked, and you say, 'There goes another one.' It hurts, but you can't have everyone you want."
    ~Ray Farmer
  • MikeOcherts May 8
    Congrats Smitty!!!

Their regular forum users are in for a shock after we merge... Hope they are ready for a massive influx of activity!!!
  • Wutthecrapman May 8
    MikeOcherts said:

Congrats Smitty!!!

Their regular forum users are in for a shock after we merge... Hope they are ready for a massive influx of activity!!!

We're trading in our old Xbox for the new Xbox One.

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
  • rabidbucfan May 8
    Wutthecrapman said:

MikeOcherts said:

Congrats Smitty!!!

We're trading in our old Xbox for the new Xbox One.

indeed
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
  • GoWithWhatYouGotGoWithWhatYouGot May 8
    footballjunkie said:

Congratulations Smitty!

Do what's best for you..... I am sad in what I love the most besides the upside board was the small click that was DC , as a professional it is obvious that small click doesn't benifit smitty and his life path, so I'm totally stoked if this helps him move foward on his journey, its ff for goodness sake and I can't wait to see the new site.... But mostly tonight's upside additions .... Congrats smitty ....

I wear my zombie and all my teams gave the zombie avatar its always been my way of showing I'm DC. , my fight club logo..
  • SwampiesSwampies May 8
    PDTDT said:

jeffcoruccini said:

He's full time/365/24/7

he's not full time he's

K Steven Hauschka

• fontaines May 8
    Question for Smitty:

I'm reading this as the entire fantasyfootballstarters.com forum is essentially going to merge with us, so we do not need to sign up over there or say "hi" correct?  I'm assuming that the only thing that changes for us is the domain name and logo at the top of the page?

Thanks

• rabidbucfan May 8
    Swampies said:

PDTDT said:

jeffcoruccini said:

He's full time/365/24/7

he's not full time he's

well done Swampies
‹12345678
Add a Comment